WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post subject: Kyli's Alternate Bio
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:18 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Okay, so as I mentioned before I recently went back to City of Heroes. Well, I made Kyli over there, but obviously she's very different than the HP version. In truth, over there she's more like how I originally designed her to be. No major modifications to her story line, her heritage isn't masked, and best of all, she started out evil. While she may be a villain over there now, the expansion Going Rogue will let me go through the process of how she becomes good. This is the original story I wanted to share with you all.

So, for now I'm going to post up the bio I made for her villain version. I've been writing up bits of story, but they're currently on the private forums of my supergroup. I'll copy them over here soon enough when I have them in a good enough order that everyone can catch on quickly to the storyline.

Personal Information

Name: Kylindra Revenant Valerine
Species: Half-Celestial (Human with one parent of an Angelic nature)

Statistics

Current Alignment: Villain
Origin: Magic
Archetype: Stalker
Primary Power: Ninja Blade
Secondary Power: Dark Armor
Group Affiliation: Voodoo Dolls
History of Origin: An ancient apprentice of dark magics, resurrected through an accidental ritual by the Circle of Thorns. Her return has been linked with a prophecy regarding her and her twin sister Amy Valerine, a known hero of Paragon City. Skilled with a blade, and even more so with the secrets of the Void. Little else is currently known.

Personality

About Kylindra: Though she originally existed thousands of years ago, in an era long forgotten by mankind, she was brought back by a strange new ritual done by the Circle of Thorns. Even they didn't realize what they had brought back to the mortal realm, and they soon learned when she obliterated the group that summoned her. She seems to be determind to destroy everything in her path. According to the information from Amy Valerine, her twin sister who also existed in the same time and was preserved magically, Kylindra might be under magical influence. The angelic sisters seem to have different abilities granted to them from their heritage. Kylindra's abilities have had her labeled as the Angel of Death, due to the way she uses them to "reap" her opponents. Kyli appears to be cold and relentless and is considered to be highly dangerous. Approach her with extreme caution.

Appearance is basically the same as in HPNVN.

I know this probably raises a lot of questions, but believe me the story I'm writing up is going to explain everything. Kyli and Amy are survivors of an ancient war, kept preserved by powerful magical forces. The details will be explained later. But as you can see, the way I originally designed them would never have worked in HPNVN. I had to pretty much redesign them to work here. But, I think I did a good job of it. They did make it this far after all. I will even go so far as to say that this server has helped me to greatly develop both Amy and Kyli's personalities for both storylines. So in a way, you all helped create them. :)

If anyone has any feedback, feel free to post it up. I'm always open to comments and suggestions.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I made a music playlist for this version of Kylindra. Check it out here.

Board index » General » Miscellanea