WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post subject: Yeah well someone saw fit NOT TO...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Alright.. well SOMEONE! saw fit not to tell me my dog which ive had since i was seven(now 17) Died the day before YESTERDAY! yeah i was totally depressed and i still am on the inside but on the outside im PISSED!
-
i have this thing i dunno but when i get really Sad and stuff, i numb but thats only for 5 seconds so my body tries to figure out whats wrong...then i get wildly angry and try to blame the nearest person for my anger...>.> i learned when this happens its nap time/dont leave the bedroom.so much less yelling that way>.>
-
BUT STILL yeah if you've ever had something super important happen to you before and noone told you until "they say fit/they thought you could handle it" Post it. It would make me feel a bit better.You guys always do :(

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

SerenitySilverwolf
HelleSilverwolf
AiyanaArientala

ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Yeah well someone saw fit NOT TO...
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

When I was like nine years old, we had a german shepard, first male german shepard we ever had since I was born.
I thought it was the coolest dog ever, he would play with me all the time and listen to me. But apparently he was kind of violent and didn't like many other people, including people in my own family. And a little crazy too; he would try to bite shadows when they moved. But that didn't bother me, he was practically my best friend.
One time we were camping and the dog jumped on my sister's friend and scratched her leg up, and then almost bit my dad. So a few days after we came home, a few hours after I got back from school, I noticed the dog was missing. I asked my dad where he was, and my dad said he sold him during the day to one of his friends that owns a farm, because he thought it would be better for the dog.

But I'm pretty sure my dad had the dog put down. :(

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

..>.> O.o have you ever asked your dad?...*HUGS*

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

SerenitySilverwolf
HelleSilverwolf
AiyanaArientala

ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:15 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

about a week ago, I heard my aunt was in the hospital and I heard various things but didn't think it was that bad then a couple days later, I asked what was going on and my mom just layed everything into me, every little problem, every possibility. To me, it seemed like my aunt would die, that it was inevitable. I cried the whole day..and I worried, especially since it was so close to my birthday but, it seems my aunt should be ok. The worst that could happen, it looks like, is she's paralyzed.

Gabrielle Hansen - Gryffindor
Camilla Giovanni - Ravenclaw
Rose Scarlet Briars - Gryffindor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:42 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

A old friend of mine that I used to stunt motorcycles with was killed and I wasn't told for two years. I thought he had moved.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

A couple of weeks ago, my brother shot himself in the foot by accident while hunting, and my family didn't tell me until after he had been in the hospital for a week... :|

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Last summer, while I was working in Italy, our dog we have had for almost 14 years, died. My mum called one day and told me they had to give him " The injection " (Dunno how to say it in english) which meant I would never get to say goodbye, which eventually led into a lot of trouble, since it was very hard, and still is, for me to accept that he's really gone, and that i'd never see him again. Every day, I come home, and i wanted to call for him, but then you realise...he's not here anymore.

For fathersday, my dad got a HUGE poster, like really enormous, and the picture on it of him just showed the best of him, like he really was. When the picture was taken, he looked into the camera and his face just tells you: :" Wtf " ?. Everyone was in tears. I don't think ill ever really get over it.

Board index » General » Miscellanea