WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post subject: Re: Amazing table-top moments
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Okay... this was a couple of days ago. Same game with the insane Ranger.

It's a long story, but basically an entire guild of thugs comes baying for our blood. Thankfully, we're in a small-ish street, about 5 squares across, so we bottle-neck them... then proceed to just -murder- them. Myself and the Fighter were key- as well as an NPC named Midna, who stood on a balcony and hurled lightening spells at them. But it didn't start getting -really- impressive until Midna cast a spell on the Fighter, Psi, to make him quadrouple his size... and all of his gear. He ended up with +21 to attack... lol, the DM was like, "Just don't roll a 1!!" And Psi has Great-Cleave... all he had to do was roll, hit, roll, hit, roll, hit, etc etc... He took out -lines- of them, almost all dying on the first strike.

So, giant Fighter, cleaving his way through them with his Greatsword... TWF Ranger, able to get off five attacks in one round... stealthy TWF Rogue, mopping up after us... Cleric, who basically sat on his hands because we were doing so well... and an NPC, who cast support and attack spells. We. Were. Gods.

All in all, we killed over 60 before they broke ranks and fled... oh, and my Ranger almost single-handedly killed a Troll. Even the DM was like, "...yeah, even though Midna 'helped', you would have taken that thing out in two more rounds. Take an Action Point."

Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

-Jareth, Labyrinth

-------------------------------

Saroph Wildanter- 6th Year Gryffindor
Vincent Dawn- 2nd Year Slytherin
Robert Strider- 1st Year Huffterpufft

Board index » General » Miscellanea