WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next
 Post subject: Re: Totally Random things that happen.
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

NeoMandalore wrote:
There's a video clip of Chuck Norris reading some of his own "facts" and he says one of his favorites is "When the Boogey Man goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris".

Which is ironic because he initially totally flipped out about Chuck Norris facts being a meme.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm 
Yeah, he didn't seem to like the others as much as he was reading them, even looking embarrassed on a couple.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

My friends and I stopped by Sonic late at night. When it was time to return to our cars ( I was riding with a friend ), I was opening the passenger door and climbing in when I hear my friend shout at me...
I was getting in a stranger's car. -____-;
They almost looked as freaked out as I was, but it was still embarrassing.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

A friend and I who met this past year in University just recently discovered we were in the same kindergarten class.

Which seems all the more unlikely when you take into account the fact that she is a year ahead of me, academically speaking, but that's simply because I had to do grade one twice.

Oh life, you amuse me so much...

Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

So...

I stumbled upon a deleted scene in Harry Potter and the goblet of fire involving Snape and Karkaroff. But the REAL surprise is 22 seconds in. You actually see Sierra and Seril at the Yule Ball? Check it out! Click!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

BitexMe wrote:
If anyone were to go by the tree between the east gorge bridges and the path around the lake ((small one near the map pin that sits on the cliff that juts out a bit)) They would see a new carving, a large heart with James + Lily in the center.

James and Lily? Make you think of anything lol?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

For those of you who don't have me on facebook, here's a repost of the dream I had last night. It was one of those powerful dreams that just kind of resonate with you, and stick with you even after the whole day has gone by.

Quote:
Last night I had one of Those dreams.

It was normal life. I was hurrying along my business, and just before I entered a building for an appointment I noticed a young boy, maybe 5 or 6 years old, standing by the door. I'd been eating some chocolate, and didn't want the rest, so I gave it to him. In return, he gave me his baseball cap. I then proceeded into the building and found the room I was meant to be in, occupied by five or six other people. That's where things got strange.

A man stood up and said that I wasn't supposed to be there. He was quite agitated about the situation, but not hostile. I said sorry, and that I would leave and find the proper place, when the room lifted into the air and began to fly through the air in a long chain of similar rooms linked by ropes. He continued repeating that I had to leave, I had to get out of there, that I wasn't supposed to be on that air-train, but I didn't know how to get down. He said he'd help me any way he could, and moved to a panel in the wall. I moved to the entrance, and slid out along one of the ropes, holding it with my arms as I dangled 30 or 40 feet above the ground. Slowly, the entire train started to move towards the ground, and when it was a 5 or 6 foot drop I let go, landing hard and stumbling to my feet.

I glanced back just in time to see the train continuing to descend, heading for a crash landing in the middle of the street. There were woods nearby, so I ran. As soon as I found a slight dip in the terrain, I flung myself to the ground, and felt the wave and heat of the crash wash over me. I got up and kept running, desperate to put distance between myself and the crash. As I ran, the world melted away. The colors became less saturated, the hour turning from noon to dusk as the temperature dropped and cold rain started to fall. My possessions vanished, except for a t-shirt and shorts. I was barefoot, stumbling through these strange woods.

I started to find relics of the world that had been destroyed by the crash. Little things, mementos and common household objects. I started to pick them up. I found a jacket, and stuffed the pockets with anything I deemed useful. I found the boy's cap, which had separated from me during the melting away of the world, and put it on my head to keep off the rain.

Eventually, I found a cave, and entered. More objects were strewn about here, but my pockets were full so I continued deeper. Eventually, I saw a light up ahead, and the terrain changed from rough-hewn rock to constructed masonry. I was entering an ancient temple. A plaque stood in front of me, at the top of a flight of stairs, and I read it. It was a list of questions, questions about life as it had been in the world before it went away. I knew all the answers. As I stood there, a woman was forced up the stairs, crying; she had failed the test, and she would not be allowed to stay at the temple. I went down the stairs.

I passed the test, and found a small complex of rooms containing 20-30 people - survivors of whatever had taken place. They told me this was the only shelter, the only safe place left in the world. I noticed a door in the wall, and stepped over to it. They told me not to open it, but I did. I was greeted with sunlight, and the world as it was before. Then I woke up.

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

I had a weird dream last night.

I dreamt that Muggles were trying to make their own version of Quidditch. For some reason they had three netball hoops at each end of the pitch instead of the rings. And because, obviously, they couldn't fly, they had all these wires strung across the pitch with brooms attached to them and each player had one wire to slide across trying to catch the ball as it came by. XD

I had come to see the stadium but I'm not sure if I was a Hogwarts student from here or if I was just me and it was a RL attraction.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

My puppy couldn't wake me up this morning because my door was shut. So he went outside, sniffed out my window and started chuffing like a lion with the occasional very light bark to wake me up. I went outside and a blonde dash came through the air eagerly! he's soooo cute!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:21 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

NWN Diamond is on sale for $6.99, down from $9.99. Totally the time to get more friends to join!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I ordered my first Dorito's Locos Taco tonight.
The drive-through cashier drops the receipt, and without hesitation, jumps out the window, over the hood of our car and squishes himself painfully between our car and the brick wall to grab the fallen useless paper. Then just as quick, he hops back over our car and swings himself through the drive-through window back into Taco Bell.
What.
--
Btw, Dru, your dog is precious. :O

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

ratgoddess7 wrote:
I ordered my first Dorito's Locos Taco tonight.
The drive-through cashier drops the receipt, and without hesitation, jumps out the window, over the hood of our car and squishes himself painfully between our car and the brick wall to grab the fallen useless paper. Then just as quick, he hops back over our car and swings himself through the drive-through window back into Taco Bell.
What.
--
Btw, Dru, your dog is precious. :O

Lol! Omg I would've paid to see that!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:27 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Just had a conversation with my mom through my closed bedroom door.

Mom: "Can you open the door?"
Me: "No."
Mom: "...why?"
Me: "Don't have any pants on."
Mom: *long pause* "...okay. I just remembered I told you when you were little that I'd tell you your IQ when you turned 21, and I never did."
Me: "18 actually, but whatever."
Mom: "Want to know it?"
Me: "Sure."
Mom: "<states IQ>...for what that's worth."
Me: "Okay, thanks!" *wanders back to what I'd been doing in a state of pantsless happiness*

I could hear her disappointment in how I'd been raised through the door. :P
(Just to clarify, I'm American, so when I say pants I'm referring to trousers.)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Everybody knows what pants are, Brit. >.>

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Yendys wrote:
(Just to clarify, I'm American, so when I say pants I'm referring to trousers.)

You spoilt my giggling at imagining you wandering around with a bare bum. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 693 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next

Board index » General » Miscellanea