WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post subject: Dinosaur Sensation!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last edited by =^_^= on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Dinosaur Sensation!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Funny... only a white square pops up xD

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:40 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last edited by =^_^= on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:56 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Aaaaa!
KILL IT !!! KIIIIIIIIL BARNEY!!!! :twisted:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Creepy stuff? My specialty. I'll whip up a pasta that'll give you nightmares for weeks.

Anonymous wrote:
Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.

"Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.

"Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.

"You were born on September 17, 1827?"

"Yes!"

"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."

"No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"

"Sorry about this, ma'am,"
Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as hell ain't alive no more, and you ain't comin' up."

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

Here's a good one I saw recently.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/11005/origina ... 1251095758

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:54 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Kingsean12 wrote:
Creepy stuff? My specialty. I'll whip up a pasta that'll give you nightmares for weeks.

You lie. I thought that story was just cool. No nightmare. Seriously. I just thought it was cool.

And that other thing you thought was was creepy? I was not freaked out at all by it because I actually did research and found the original pictures were for a photoshop contest (you need to scroll down a little before you find the entry).

I'm terrified to death by dolls. I'm fine with stuffed dolls and plastic dolls. But porcelain/china dolls just terrify me.

And my brain works like "if it doesn't make sense, ignore it".

I dare someone to share something that will give me nightmares!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:25 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Madeline Rogers wrote:
And that other thing you thought was was creepy?

Dude I thought the Slender man thing was something you made up! :roll:

Why must we post scary things, the world is already scary, lets just post Sparkly Poo pictures? :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Anonymous wrote:
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness — it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

In soviet Russia wrote:
"Father, I had a bad dream"

You take a sip of vodka and roll over. You stare at the clocktower on Sobornaya Square it's 3:23. "Go back to sleep, there is work tomorrow."

"No, Father."

The familiar warm buzz of vodka starts to sink in. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness. "Why is that, devochka moya?"

"Because in my dream, when I was about to go back to sleep, the thing wearing Mother's skin sat up."

You pause, and face your daughter and look at her intensely. The figure behind you begins to stir.

"Don't talk that way about your brother, it is not his fault we have no money for coats. Such is life in Moscow."

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Ew and creepy. Kingsean yer such an odd ball...POST MORE!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

ratgoddess7 wrote:
Ew and creepy. Kingsean yer such an odd ball...POST MORE!

Gladly.

Dr. Anonymous wrote:
When you are admitted to a hospital, they place on your wrist a white wristband with your name on it. But there are other different colored wristbands which symbolize other things. The red wristbands are placed on dead people.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in a school hospital. He had just finished an operation and was on his way down to the basement. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended. When the elevator door opened, another woman was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor. Surprised, the woman reprimanded the doctor for being rude and asked why he did not let the other woman in.

The doctor said, "That was the woman I just operated on. She died while I was doing the operation. Didn’t you see the red wristband she was wearing?"

The woman smiled, raised her arm, and said, "Something like this?"

Man this one's mediocre let me get a good one oooh like htis:

Officer Anon wrote:
During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.

And this one's just a classic:

From Hotel Anon wrote:
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. However the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while, was this a celebrity? The owners daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.

At this point he decided to consult her for more information. After some gentle quizzing and the promise that the explanation would go no further than him she finally said "Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, we find that even now, people get uncomfortable staying there. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

I fixed how the quotations were bold instead of italicized.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last edited by =^_^= on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:55 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Dru wrote:
Kingsean12 wrote:
Stories!

What was the website you're getting those from? I know one but I can't think of what it's called..Copy pasta or something?

It's a flavor of copypasta called creepypasta, and I get mine from Encyclopedia Dramatica's extensive selection of Awesome Creepypasta.

Board index » General » Miscellanea