WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Miscellanea

Post subject: Bad times
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

So, I am going on some bad times right now and I would just like to give a few details about why. Almost a year ago one of my best friends passed away. It has been a hard enough year as it is and the stress of Senior Year did not help.

Last week I recieved my rejection letter from the college of my dreams and that sorta sent me over the edge.

I managed to pull myself together when, this weekend, I was informed another friend had passed away due to Insulin shock. She was a very close friend and a lovely person to have around. Today in school, since she was such a huge part of my school while she was here, we had the typical 'If you need help come talk to us in the auditorium' and it was hard just hearing all the wonderful things about her and knowing I could not be able to see these things or hear her laugh again. I ended up missing the entire day and spending it with my friends in a large pile of crying students.

During the last period of the day, I was talking to my friends about how much I loved them and would die if anyone else left me when another friend asked to speak to me in private. She informed me she had found out she had brain cancer and has less then a year to live. Needless to say I have been a wreck and I apologize if me being gone messes up any RP or if I do get in game and suddenly leave it is probably because I broke down again. I love you all and I am very thankful to have you.

Post subject: Re: Bad times
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I really don't know what to say except I hope that things get better for you soon and I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Your life is really in a bad spot right know Stev' I can only hope you'll come out of it even stronger. I am sorry for all your losses and all the terrible things that are happening in your life.
As for the RP, I already know people will understand and that they should keep their OOC drama to themselves when it comes to jumping out of RP or messing something up. So do not worry about it. Worry about getting better.
*Hug*
The only thing we can do in life, is survive and pick ourselves back up again. Try to give yourself new goals and dreams, find a project something to get away from the pain when it gets too strong. I also think a therapist is needed.

Courage Steven.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

:( We're here for you whenever you feel up to being around. Take care of yourself. It's a good reminder to us all to love the ones we have while we have them.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Oh God, Steven! I'm seriously crying right now. I feel for you, so bad, I really do. That's just so terrible.. I don't really know what's left to say.. Just remember that we're here for you. I'm here for you. If you need -anything- just contact us somehow. PM, MSN, email, facebook, whatever you can! Please, just be okay.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

That's awful. My sincere condolences and I really hope that things do get better for you.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Loosing someone close is always hard, I actually cried reading this.
Im really sorry for your losses, and hope you all the best. I know how hard it
can be, for going similar through few years ago.

I also think our friends would want us continue living fully, remembering
the fond memories of there lives. It willl be hard, and I thought a long time, that
it's impossible but I came through it eventually.

Good luck for you, and again I'm really sorry for you and hope all gets better for you.

Board index » General » Miscellanea