WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Ashlee Dawn Gardner
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

(( Here is the link to more of her photos. Password is wohp http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/WOHPMaiRoarke/library/Ashlee%20Gardner?sort=3&page=1))

Owl City Fireflies

Name: Ashlee Dawn Gardner
Hair: Orange Red
Eyes: Blueish Green
Height: 5'
Nationality: American
Blood: Muggle Born
Family: Roberta Gardner ((mother)), Paul Gardner ((father)), Aurora Gardner ((twin sister))
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 5th
Birthday: November 19th

Personality:

Ashlee is a very shy and rather introverted person. Although this is balanced through her overly curious nature, in that she will try anything to find out about something. She doesn't have many friends, but once you start talking to her she will open up to you more. She's not impersonable, she just doesn't know how to approach people. Now though shes getting better at socializing with the help of her new friends.

Misc. Info:
She's moved around her whole life, mostly in the States, and has recently been moved to London, where she and Aurora recieved letters to join Hogwarts. Their parents are thrilled that she and her twin sister have magic and has agreed to stay in England until they graduates from Hogwarts.

Ashlee was attacked when she was younger, around age 4 or 5, by a large dog. It leaped over a fence at her and bit her left forearm. It was lucky that her father was there with a golf club to get the dog away. Ever since then Ashlee has become Cynophobic. Which means the fear of Dogs. She still retains the scar of the bite as a reminder.

Relationship: TAKEN by Kell Coldwind
Zephyrus Syden: EX
Steven Walker: EX
Cray Fencrow: EX

((I will edit and add more as I think of it but this is the character I will play with the Yearing up group))

Last edited by celticxfaerie on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 am, edited 17 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Ashlee Dawn Gardner
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Year One: ((compiled from the Diary of Ashlee))
Getting all the supplies in Diagon was interesting. Met some of the students that will be in my year and some older students. One had a dog, that wasnt very fun. Mom got me a raven! I named him Nevermore. The train ride felt like it took forever! Must have been nerves. Sat with Aurora and some of the new students like Zephyrus, James, and Nathan. There was a really big man waiting for us to take us to school in boats. I was so scared that I was going to fall out so I stayed close to Zephy. The sorting was really weird. Someone said we had to fight a troll. All we did was put on a talking hat and it told me to be in Ravenclaw. So was Aurora. The classes were fun, except Potions, Snape is VERY scary. I think I'm starting to like defense against the dark arts. Its awesome to learn spells that help people. One of the first few weeks there, Zephy snuck into our commons to hang out with me. We were lucky he wasn't caught. He did it again several times throughout the year and I even went to his commons. Zephy found a tower on the 7th floor hardly anyone goes to. That's our tower now. We stay up there sometimes and we've even fallen asleep up there cause there were comfy cushions. The Forest is a really scary place, a group of us went there. I don't ever want to go there alone. The homework was really easy, and I even got it all done early. Hogwarts is great!

Year Two:
In my 2nd year now! Its awesome, more studying and more spells. I'm really liking DADA now, even though I don't like Porfessor Lockhart. His books are sooooo stupid and there have been people getting hurt in his classes! I stay in the back and hide behind books so he wont see me. I haven't seen Zephyrus as much this year though...I hope he wasn't expelled! I've been -reeeeeally - busy with work, I hope I can get it all done. I've met some new interesting people like Keeferson. Hes really tall and can be kinda grumpy...reminds me of daddy...at the end of the year Zephy came back! He told me that he and his dad were captured by goblins in Africa. I hope he tells me more about his adventure there. He got a new monkey too! Her name is Ocali. Shes really cute but likes bright and shiny things. And shes not much of a messenger monkey either...I helped Zeph get all of his homework done.....I had extra potions so I gave them to him. After graduation we went to Diagon. He bought me the Complete Works of William Shakespeare! I love it I'm reading it right now as I write...he also asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm soooo happy ♥ It was sweet he bought me flowers and everything...Aurora was right...2nd or 3rd year....and he caught me right in the middle.

Year Three:
I'm finally able to go to Hogsmeade now! Im so happy, its such a cute little village to walk through. I like to walk over to the cherry trees by Madame Pudifoots, although I dont go in the store. Its not for me. Everything I need for school here is alot more expensive than in Diagon Alley. I wonder why they dont sell the same things in Diagon, it would make shopping so much easier. All of the work seems to be fairly easy. Except in Divination. It seems interesting enough. The teacher just scares me. Plus Im soooo glad that Aurora was able to get the Grim Tooth for me. I dont think that I would have been able to get it. The Boggart class was the WORST class I have ever been to. Mine turned into a gigantic what looked like a snarling wolf. I took one look at it and fainted. I woke up in the hospital wing a bit later. I wish Zephyrus was here with me. Hes disappeared again. I really really miss him. He kinda sends me letters. They've become less and less but atleast I know he thinks about me. Oh! I did meet a new friend! Shes deaf but I can speak to her though Sign Language. Her name is Rob and shes a Ravenclaw as well. This year isnt as bad as it seemed I guess...

Last edited by celticxfaerie on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Updated for 2nd year, did some cosmetic work, added Year One, edited and added Friends

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Updates!! Added Year Two and new relationships. songs are up now as well as some cosmetic work to bio

Post Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Added Year Three and changes in relationships and some more info on her...

Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Bump for all of the bored edits I made! <3

Last bumped by celticxfaerie on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm.

Board index » Server » Character Bios