WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Sierra Tillery
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:10 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

ImageImageImage

"Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly.
Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably.
And never regret anything that made you smile."
... and always avoid sparkly stones.

Sierra Ann Tillery

House: Hufflepuff
Blood: Half. Muggle Father, Witch Mother
Birthplace/Current Residence: Born in Germany, raised in Scotland.
Favorite School Subjects: ...Umm... Values relationships and actions over scholarly pursuits
Least Favorite School Subject: Potions. She has a strong aversion to Snape but she likes his shoes.
Birthday: June 29th
Favorite Color: Periwinkle, lilac and most shades of purple
Relationship status: Back on with her On'n'off'again boyfriend, Creed

INTERESTS

The Muggle game of Pool, horseback riding (She has a beautiful horse named Bluebell at her family estate), surfing (with her lilac short board with pretty purple flowers decorating it), shopping, community service, charity work... and coffee.

She keeps herself busy doing charity work with group homes, foster kids, specifically working with muggle children at an orphanage in London called "Little Lambs". She is continuing her work to better children's lives. After graduation, her daddy bought her that flat she always talked about, you know the one in one of the worst sections of London, in hopes to reach out to the families caught there. She's working on a project to identify and help children, through programs such as family counseling and early childhood education and intervention, children from Muggle homes who discover they hold magical abilities prior to age eleven, which is the current method. This is her passion.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

At first glance others would notice her playful light brown eyes, chestnut colored hair often pulled up in a wispy ponytail, and a sun kissed tan (from spending time at the beach). Almost always carrying either her Coach handbag or a Louis Vuitton purse, and dolled up in the latest fashions, heaven forbid she's a season behind. She is slender, and stands at 5’5”. Carries an air of "mischievous naiveté."

PERSONALITY

She's the girl in the front row, hollering at the top of her lungs during Quidditch matches, or any activity her friends are involved in. Usually involved in as many things as she can manage, active, supportive and most of the time clueless. She can be a bit of a tart and in no way shy. She tries, unfortunately often failing, to be genuinely kind and thoughtful to others. Making great efforts for her friends, she tries hard to give them time with her even though her calender is swamped. Some of her more annoying habits include constantly getting lost, chewing gum and she tends to be a tad bit insecure; which leads to being a follower instead of a leader. She can be quite easily manipulated due to her trusting nature, to a fault believing people are genuinely good. Used to have a problem with overusing the Cheerio spell, but we won’t go into that here…

RELATIONSHIPS

CREED WYLDHART (RL: September 2007 – January 2008, Off and On after, October 2015 - current)
Most of the students would know her engagement to Creed Wyldhart, her long time boyfriend from Fourth year up to the beginning of Seventh, was cut short when he mysteriously disappeared. After much pestering, an offical notice arrived from the Ministry of Law Enforcement. The letter, while vague, basically insinuated that Creed had been interning for them for some time and was on assignment, missing in action and presumed dead. Miraculously, Creed turned up, alive! He had a personal experience no one would want, and since returning has slipped into an abyss of solitude, preferring to be alone. This has, in essence, stripped Sierra of him again, knowing that she is helpless to "fix" this new embodiment of the man she loved.

ERIC GOODRICH (RL: July 2009- Jan. 2010.)
At first things seemed too good to be true, blossoming into a love that she felt couldn't be spoiled. Many things contributed in finally the mutual decision to separate. His career, her overly zealous friends, the added stress of everything crashing down on them. After getting 'meet the parents' serious, things dissolved and they are officially off.

SERIL KANE ( RL: August 2011 - August 2013)
Best friend, kindred-spirit, soul-mate, fellow surfer and all around awesome American cowboy. Both had a series of prior love interests/heartbreaks, which have shown them exactly who they are and what they want and need in a relationship. Even with a few bumps in the road, they were a terrific team of fun loving, party'ing, pranking Hufflepuffs. Unfortunately his desire to become a Dragonologist took him to North/South America and that means their relationship was suspended while he pursues his passion. And she supported him doing so, even though she misses him dearly.

FRIENDSHIPS

She considers nearly everyone a friend.

Best friend of all time is definitely Creed, Seril, Jack, Callie, Reese, Doree, Liss, Erin, Greg, Jason, Dante, Mel, Nina, Domi, Nik, Zia, Tyson, Eric.... and more recently she has pushed aside any prior estrangement and is close to Emily, and the ever amazing Tomar. Very -very- few have made her "Black List" which means you will never get an invite to a social gathering!

HOPES/DREAMS

Traveling seems to have caught her fancy lately. She wants to spend a few years simply traveling with a charitable organization helping... maybe the Peace Corp.
Above all, she wants to have a family and live a simple existence. Fall in love and marry a man who will cherish her, make a nice little home, have children and pour herself into helping the community to whatever degree she is able.

Her underlying desire is to make things better for those around her, to make the world even a little brighter.

WAND

SIERRA'S SONGS

~ Dedicated to all the men who have left her ~ Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

~ Dedicated to Seril ~ Lost in you - Three Days Grace ~

- Keane - A Bad Dream -

Fun Quote that I found fitting to describe how she feels towards most people claiming their love: (From the movie "Willow")

Madmartigan: Did I really... Did I really say those things, last night, in your tent?
Sorsha: You said you loved me.
Madmartigan: I don't remember that.
Sorsha: You lied to me.
Madmartigan: No, I... I just wasn't myself last night.
Sorsha: I suppose my power enchanted you and you were helpless against it.
Madmartigan: Sort of.
Sorsha: Then what?
Madmartigan: It... went away.
Sorsha: Went away? "I dwell in darkness without you" and it *went away*?

Last edited by Reebober on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 69 times in total.

Post subject: Character Bio
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:28 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

A gift from her father on her tenth birthday, her horse, Bluebell.

Her family home in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Post subject: Picture
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

There are several dogs at her home in Scotland. Here's her favorite, Bruno.

The Original Sierra

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:12 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Unfortunately, tweaked some information to the Relationship/Friendship section. But such are the dynamics of the game, no? Any of you who have seen Sierra walking around school recently, and have spent more than ten minutes chatting with her in the corridors or in the back of a class while she was goofing around, would have noticed something has not been quite right as of late.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

*Sighs* Added a nasty blurb about Sierra's "favorite" friend, Liss. I blame her entirely for the rift in their "friendship". While I dislike adding views of people in bio's, opting more towards the FOIG approach, I feel Sierra is such an open book and not hiding her emotions that the entire school would be very aware of this feud.

[edited 04.04.08 Liss and Sierra are "friends" again]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:59 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Added Hopes and Dreams section. Made reference to some current events in Relationship/Friendship section.

Post subject: Trial
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:15 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Trial in front of the Wizengamot, pending charges were Possession of a Dark Artifact and Conspiracy against the Ministry.

Cleared of All Charges

Post subject: Theme Song
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Added a song that fits her mood at the present moment.

Holding Out For A Hero by Frou Frou

Post subject: RP Reason for being away
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

RP Reason for Sierra's absence for about a week IG.

Little Lambs is combining efforts with a few other charitable organizations to help put together an orphanage in Southern Africa. Sierra was asked to be part of this team by her supervisors at Little Lambs.

[After coming back to Hogwarts, she's planning on another return trip after graduation. She's also "pen pal's" with a young muggle doctor she met while there named Ethan Harrison. They write to eachother fairly frequently, although she has to use regular post because he doesn't know she's a witch, so an owl would be a rather odd tip-off to something out of the ordinary]

Post subject: Bio Revised
 Post Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:34 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Changed picture, updated and tweaked most sections... Divided Friendships and Relationships into two seperate categories. Made it pretty with color. :-)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:57 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Added tattoo around left ankle, her relationship with Jason ended and changed song.

[ changed picture back to old one ]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:40 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Edited Relationships mostly regarding Creed's second absence.

Added a few songs, close to Sierra's heart.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Tweaked minor stuff, it was getting a bit too emo there. =P

Only one song now. Really, one -is- enough.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:26 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Her knew slogan when invited to drink at parties: "You can't save the world with a hangover!" That's part of the reason she has been lacking in the social areas, unlike her past social-butterfly involvement. She'd rather spend her time working to help those "less fortunate"

Added song back in - Holding Out For A Hero - Frou Frou
(Cause.... "Where have all the good men gone??" )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Changed songs 'cause I can. :D She's at a bit of a cross-roads right now and the music reflects that.

Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
Rihanna - Rehab

Board index » Server » Character Bios