WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Kyra Smith
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:08 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Name: Kyra Smith aka Kyz

Blood: Halfie. Mums muggle, dads a wizard.

Siblings: Just one, her big brother

House
: Ravenclaw

Favorite class: Care Of Magical Creatures and Charms.

Favorite animal: Mice.

Appearance: She is a very short and thin girl. She has dark purple hair that she normally keeps up in a ponytail and a Roibo that she drags around with her. She has big brown eyes and a very fragile looking face. She is normally perked up, smiling, humming, and/or skipping around brightly.

Background: Growing up in Ireland, Kyra always knew she was part witch, her father being like her, but a little taller, always had spunky attitude. Her mother however, being a more calm and subtle person. Her parents had gotten together when they were 15. When they were 17, they had Ky's older brother, Aiden. Ky and her brother are 5 years apart.

When Ky turned 5, her family all moved to London for a job for her father. Ky fit in well and made many friends there. She generally does.

Two years later, Ky's parents split up. Her father moved back to Ireland while her mother, brother, and herself stayed in London so Ky could go to Hogwarts. The school her father was very proud of. He was always dead set on making sure Ky went there.

Living with her mother and Aiden was rather hard. Her mother worked a lot to make sure Ky and Aiden got proper food and clothing and were able to keep the roof over they're heads. Ky was generally left with her brother at home while mother went to work. Aiden was rather mad over the split with they're parents and often took it out on Ky. Knowing it wasn't really her fault, she took his punishments and never said a work to mummy.

The year Ky turned 11, she had received her letter of approval from Hoggies. Her mother called her father right away to tell the good news. Her father being unable to go to London to take her to Diagon for her shopping, left her mother to do it. Ky's mother and brother, both non magical, had a rough time shopping in Diagon, but being Irish and thick headed.. they kept they're chins up and kept going.

Ky's first day was an odd day. She quickly went skipping straight for the Great Hall doors.

After her sorting, she had stepped out into the Entrance Hall to see a rather tall silver haired Slytherin girl, a prefect no less, speaking to a small Gryffindor boy. Ky had approached them to ask them for directions. The Slytherin girl gave her the information she needed right away, while the boy made fun of her still rather heavy Irish accent.

Later on that day, she met her now best friend/boyfriend, Roibo Lannald.

Ky is currently in her 5th year, soon to be 6th. She still spends most of her time with Roi or in the woods watching birds fly above her head.

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:39 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Aiden's my son's name. >.> *Random.*

And yay, Fel got vaguely mentioned. Though, she's not all that tall. >.> In comparison, I guess. 5'3"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:59 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Well look at it from her view... EVERYONES tall lol

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Board index » Server » Character Bios