WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Ward Rogers
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:45 pm 
Name: Ward Smith Rogers

House: Gryffindor

Physical appearance: He is 17 years old, but he is short, around 3"5 which makes him look younger sometimes. He has shavy blond hair and dark green eyes. He keeps himself well conditionated due hes intensive training, physically and magically speaking.

Hometown: He was born in Oxford City in the country, but he actually resides in London.

Family: He is a descendant of pureblood wizards even so he doesnt care for it. He never agreed with his parents about the importance of the pureness of blood. Both of them work for the ministry. Apart from his parents, he has a older sister who just left Hogswarts a couple years ago and she's still deciding what profession she's interested in.

Personality: He is usually easy-going and friendly with most of the people but if this doesn't happen he can be a real nightmare sometimes. His parentsalways showed him to fix stuff speaking but he sometimes lets his anger influe and can't control himself.

Interested: Dueling, music, DADA, charms, transfiguration. Also interested in getting to know all the people and personalities possible.

As a student: He has always passed all his signatures with quite good marks except divination, actually its the only OWL he didnt even bother to get. He thinks its just a waste of time he could spend in something more interesting and useful. He is especially good at DADA, charms and transfiguration classes.

Dueling: He shows good aptitude for dueling. He has beaten most of the best duelers at Hogwarts but he's always looking for challenges. He will never say no to a duel.

Friends at Hogwarts:

Sierra: She is one of the nicest girls he has met in Hogwarts, he can always talk to her without a problem.

Reed: He has known her since his first year, she is always a good help. At the end it was Ward that helped her, but he feels very comfortable around her.

Caiden: Even if hes still getting to know him he believes they will end up as good friends. He shares a great interest for duels as Ward.

Ray: He first thought he was an idiot, after solving some problems with him, he got to know he was a good guy. He is still careful around him but he feels more and more comfortable with him each day.

Cookie: Shes one of the friendliest people Ward has met. He will always have time for her.

I could of also mentionated paul, ally, drado or priggo as hatefull persons... but well i dont have space for all.

//Bah sorry for my english but i dont have it as a language here. Any correction would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by Wardroger on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ward Rogers
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:00 am 
Forum Antagonist
Forum Antagonist

Location: In your bed, unless you don't have a bed....in that case...Who is this? 0.0
Wardroger wrote:
Name: Ward Smith Rogers

House: Gryffindor

Physical appearance: He is 17 years old, but he is short, around 3"5 which makes him look younger sometimes. He has shavy blond hair and dark green eyes. He keeps himself well conditioned due to his intensive training, physically and magically speaking.

Hometown: He was born in Oxford City in the country, but he actually resides in London.

Family: He is a descendant of pureblood wizards even so he doesnt care for it. He never agreed with his parents about the importance of the pureness of blood. Both of them work for the ministry. Apart from his parents, he has a older sister who just left Hogswarts a couple years ago and she's still deciding what profession she's interested in.

Personality: He is usually easy-going and friendly with most of the people but if this doesn't happen he can be a real nightmare sometimes. His parents always taught him to fix arguements by talking but he sometimes lets his anger influe and can't control himself.

Interested: Dueling, music, DADA, charms, transfiguration. Also interested in getting to know all the people and personalities possible.

As a student: He has always passed all his signatures with quite good marks except divination, actually its the only OWL he didnt even bother to get. He thinks its just a waste of time he could spend in something more interesting and useful. He is especially good at DADA, charms and transfiguration classes.

Dueling: He shows good aptitude for dueling. He has beaten most of the best duelers at Hogwarts but he's always looking for challenges. He will never say no to a duel.

Friends at Hogwarts:

Sierra: She is one of the nicest girls he has met in Hogwarts, he can always talk to her without a problem.

Reed: He has known her since his first year, she is always a good help. At the end it was Ward that helped her, but he feels very comfortable around her.

Caiden: Even if hes still getting to know him he believes they will end up as good friends. He shares the same great interest for duels as Ward does.

Ray: He first thought he was an idiot, after solving some problems with him, he got to know he was a good guy. He is still careful around him but he feels more and more comfortable with him each day.

Cookie: Shes one of the friendliest people Ward has met. He will always have time for her.

//Bah sorry for my english but i dont have it as a language here. Any correction would be appreciated, thanks.

Boldness is wrongness

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:31 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Im mentioned in a bio, yay

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:14 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Yay! You finally listened to Ray and I!! YAY!!!

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:21 pm 
Yep i did, i will be soon be adding much more things.

Board index » Server » Character Bios