Nickname - Viv

Age - 16

Apparent age - 16/18

Gender - Female

Height - 5'0"

Weight - 104 lbs

Hair/Style - Brown with a red tint, Short and choppy

Eyes - An Aqua blueish color

Scar - She has a scar on her right shoulder about 4 inchs, it looks like it may have been caused by
roughhousing when she was younger

Build - She is skinny, and short, and just small over all. She also appears as though she works out
looking quite strong for how small she is.

Occupation - She works arround her house to help her family out, and goes to school

Favorite Quote - "I've decided as long as I am going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly."

Her favorite class - She perfers Potions Class, but loves learning about the Creatures of the magical
world aswell

Likes - Adventures, Whining, and Talking

Dislikes - Being picked on, When people say something stupid, and Being proven wrong

Vivian is a unique girl. She is very energetic, but quite the wench when she is made angry. She is an only child and lives in a huge castle with her parents and the many servants that help around the castle. She loves her family dearly and will do all she can to protect them, though she is normally the one who is in need of protecting. Vivian finds herself in those strange sort of messes all the time. Vivian also has an air of seductiveness about her. She enjoys teasing guys. Her favorite pastime is sitting in front of the fireplace in any of the family castles and drinking. Vivian is also the teenager who can sleep for days and still be tired when she awakes. She has a pet cat that she has had since she was little, and she loves it dearly. She dragged it to school with her. She keeps in touch with her family as often as she can and goes home to visit as often as possible.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/ ... Nx/Viv.jpg

Board index » Server » Character Bios