Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Elizabeth Finley
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Ongyilkos Vasarnap
Venetian Snares

-=-=-=-=-=-

If I were, then perhaps. But I have beautiful red hair, and I speak too slowly, and in too much of a beautiful British accent to be.

The most important thing is the bugs, and the meals. They let one live a long and happy life, but only for a while. Soon we will all live with the burned kittens. It would be nice, of course. All the eggs wouldn't be chocolate and we'd have chickens.

ImageImage

I have a house in London. I don't need two. It has horses and dogs, and they are all white and gleaming in the sunshine. Thousands of them. Even when it's raining they are there... Too many to look upon or I think my eyes would fall out and I'd be blind.

ImageImage

Sometimes I want to visit the other clubs. They are like a pack of cards, with four clubs, all with hearts and spades. Even if you take out the jokers and throw them away. Maybe some time soon someone will.

Are you nice? Are you Norman? I'm from London, I have a house there. All my kittens died when I set it on fire.

ImageImage

I killed a mouse once. I think that makes me a kitten. I am a princess.

ImageImage

I count the stars and name them all. I sleep in the yellow house on the floor, with a pillow on my chest. The mean puppy lady who tried to kill me gave me the pillow. I sleep on the floor so I can look at the stars and name them.

Talk to the Hatter, Mad Hatter Mad as a Hatter, lives in the lie where all the stars are named wrong. It would take me all night to rename them. He doesn't give you chocolate, no. Shiney things and clothes, and a roof to keep the rain drops from your head. A card pulled from the deck, black or red, some might be clubs. I so very much like to visit the blue bird people.

Sometimes I think I should go to the place under the sea where the kittens can't go.

ImageImage

The tree walks and talks and click tick ticks like too many clocks.

Sometimes I think the door hates me. Sometimes I think I hate the door. Sometimes I want to set it on fire, but I'd burn down the yellow house and kill all the kittens, then where would I be able to lay my head and name the stars?

ImageImage

Gravely around the grave pave the way to say what I may or might, alright to fight into the night of light even if it kills me, but I'd rather not, or the jokers might punish me for throwing them away.

ImageImage

Wishing wishing wishing upon a star so far, thinking thinking thinking while my head burns away my mind. I see so many things, so many wonderful and horrible things. Put me to rest and I'll sleep through the night.

ImageImage

Even if I were I would. But I don't think I am. Not usually. Sometimes I am. I can name the fish.

ImageImage

I'm terribly happy. Casting spells on things and people to make them do all my thoughts. Little cookies, tasty and sweet on my tongue.

Fly away little birdy into the night, and find yourself a tasty worm to eat.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by Calan on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Added tektek image

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:38 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Um.... o....k. That was the wierdest bio I've ever read. But very, erm, creative!

[ Please observe the forum bio section rules. -JB ]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Added song

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Board index » Server » Character Bios