Year: 6th
Blood status: Unknown
Wand 7" Phoenix feather and Ash
Favoured Element: Lightning

Favourite Classes: Transfiguration, DADA, History of Magic
Least Favourite Classes: Potions, Divinations, Herbology
Favourite Teacher: Professor Flitwick, Professor McGonagall
Least Favourite Teacher: Professor Slughorn
Owls: DADA, Advanced Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Arithmacy, Muggle studies, Care for Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Herbology, Potions

Trademark Spells: Disillusion, Anything Related to Lightning
Patronus: Otter

Career Plans: Sara has been thinking about the Future alot and has decided that she wants to pursue becoming a Teacher.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 56kg
Hair Colour: Chestnut
Eye Colour: Sara has Heterochromia, her left eye is Blue and her right eye is Yellow
Date of Birth: 16th of January
Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
Current Residence: An Apartment close to Platform 9 and 3 quarters.

Appearance:
Sara is Quite tall for her age, and quite stunning to look at with Chestnut coloured hair almost always put back into a ponytail, she has quite a few visible scars on her face and arms which oddly enough look like claw marks.

Sara inherited Complete Heterochromia which resulted in her left eye being Blue and the right being Yellow, this gives her eyes a puppyish look when Sad or when she's trying to get something.

When not in Uniform she can be seen wearing a greyish blue tank-top with blue jeans with some small holes in them.
She has a trim Physique due to her frequent Exercising and isn't a slouch when it comes to Physical activity such as Running or Swimming.

Personality:
Sara has just recently gotten back from Australia after visiting her home town, the experience making her seem odd at times having gained a rough personality and the scars to show that she isn't just some innocent little girl anymore.

First Impressions: Looking over at Sara you can see a slightly cheeky look as she measures you up, occasionally reaching up to rub the scar just above her left eye.

Family and Friends:

Father: Unknown
Mother: Jessica Lamander, Deceased
Siblings: none

Sara Lamander doesn't like to talk about heritage and won't mention her Father in any way shape or form. Her mother, Jessica Lamander believed strongly in Strictness and Discipline and is one of the reasons why Sara is so rebellious, her recent trip to Australia has seen the loss of her mother and it has weighed heavily on Sara, even though she rarely show her feelings in public.

Friends:

Zoe Winters

Zoe is Sara's best friend at Hogwarts and the two can usually be seen causing some form of Mischief. The Two are always Argueing about things at the most inappropriate of times.

Felix Delgado
Felix is a good friend for Sara and has helped her on many occasions which has led Sara to Respect his Honesty and Courage although she thinks his smile is a bit silly.

Feargus MacDale
Feargus is a good friend to Sara and has been since they first met although things get a bit strained when Sara gets into Mischief although the two usually make up later.

From Maysen
From is Sara's mentor and friend and Sara thinks of From as an Older brother and always calls him "Sir" when he is teaching her something.

Caboose
Caboose is a Wolf that Sara grew up with in her home of Australia, Caboose would do anything for Sara and Constantly shows his affection for her.

He is also great at tracking down scents, peeing in inappropriate places and some rumours have suggested that he can even breath fire.

The Only people who can order Caboose around are: Sara, Jack Amesworth, Angerona Gawdessa, The staff of Hogwarts and Feargus.
Appearance: Caboose is a White timber wolf with a grey streak of fur all along his back, he is also sporting a scar along his right eye.

Hobbies:

Sara's Favourite hobby is Athletics and is constantly doing Exercise whenever she gets the chance, she also enjoys Swimming and is fascinated by Quidditch although she doesn't quite get how it's played.

Animals: Wolf, Dog, Eagle.
Food: Pineapple, Avacado, Chicken Shnitzel, Tea, meat pie.
Sport: Althletics, Gymnastics
People: Mary "Celeste" Maywell

Dislikes:
Fears: Heights, roaches, Nine year olds and younger.
General: Felix's Smile, Peeves.
Food: Bubblegum, mint, chilli, ants
Sport: AFL
People: Horace Slughorn

Sara through the Years:

First and Second year:

Third, fourth and fifth year:

Sixth, seventh and onwards:

Sara's Songs:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4OLQB7ON9w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4OLQB7ON9w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfb8HFtgW8s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nfb8HFtgW8s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by BlackStar on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Post subject: Da Bio.
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Anyone can comment on my bio. feel free to critique or praise my work.

And everyone thank Feargus for the awesome pics!

Last edited by BlackStar on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Updates
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Made some updates to Sara's Personality, dislikes and Friends and relationships list.

Post subject: Re: Sara Lamander
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:24 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Changed Caboose from having a tiny blurb to giving him a Mini Profile in the Friends and Relationships section

Also First update at the New Website! Yay!

Board index » Server » Character Bios