WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Randell Coffey
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:01 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

A Muggle-born in Slytherin. What is the school coming to?

The questions I have, so far. It's not very FOIC, but hey, it makes for interesting reading.

Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
Randell Coffey

2. Where and when were you born?
Whitechapel, London, England. Approximately eleven to seventeen years ago.

3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Michael Coffey, father. Owner of Coffey’s Coffee. Genial, supportive, curious about the magical world, and generally kind. As much, if not more, of a coffee nerd as his son. Brown hair, brown eyes, about six feet tall, with a slimly muscular build.
Angela Coffey, mother. Works at Coffey’s Coffee, making it a family business. Very patient with her two coffee hounds, but hopes to make sure that their second son, William, doesn’t take too much after either one.

4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
William. He’s still young, only about four years old as of my fifth year.

5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
During the school year, I live at Hogwarts, in Slytherin House. It’s a mixed bag, with some hoity toity upper-class snobs who look down their noses at me, and some others who are rather nice.

6. What is your occupation?
Student, duh.

7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
About six feet tall, with a muscular build, starting to wear something other than school robes; and is Caucasian, with brown hair with blond highlights, blue eyes, and an often goofy smile. Learned to walk more, but still has the caffeine addiction.

8. To which social class do you belong?
Middle class, but considered a low-born commoner by the pures.

9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Addicted to caffeine.

10. Are you right- or left-handed?
Right.

11. What does your voice sound like?
I’ve been told that I can sound a bit like Eddie Izzard.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
I’m usually heard talking about the pros and cons of the particular blends of coffee that Hogwarts serves. I also talk about the history, and background of hot brewed beverages, when they are served to me.

13. What do you have in your pockets?
A bag of chocolate covered espresso beans, a bag of that new green tea candy Dad just got in, quills, parchment, owl treats, pocket lint, and crumbs.

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I ramble, sometimes, due to being caffeinated, and run pretty much everywhere. I tend to give everybody a piece of candy, because I like to share my sweets. Sometimes I can go on and on about the pros and cons of any particular coffee blend, coffee history, the history and traditions of teas.

He is currently in a relationship with Amy Valerine.

Last edited by Werekitty39501 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Randell Coffey
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

First part of the 101 questions.
Last bumped by Werekitty39501 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:32 pm.

Board index » Server » Character Bios