WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Shaia Rakayr
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:37 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Shaia Rakayr

General Info:
Shaia is a real quiet but wild fireball of a girl. She is currently a sixth year student at howarts. Shaia has also been a member of every house in Hogwarts. If you with to know her current house affiliation, it would be better to ask her directly.

Family history:
Shaia is an orphaned child, though not by choice. Her muggle mother worked as a massage therapist in the muggle world, while her father was an Auror in the wizard world. As her mother and father had a disagreement and split, Death Eaters learned of her father's child. Therefore, Shaia's father kidnapped her and brought her to Hogwarts to keep her safe from the Death Eaters. Upon returning to the muggle world to explain himself and make up to Shaia's mother, he arrived to find his beloved murdered by the Death Eaters. Being they knew he would return, the very same murderers waited with the intent of catching and killing Shaia's father too. As they succeeded in that matter too, they now await the chance to catch Shaia outside of Hogwarts to end her family line.

Shaia's thoughts on her family:
She very much dislikes speaking of it, but is not afraid to face it. She knows she is hunted, and knows the influences behind it. Once asked to train to become an Auror and a Death Eater, she refused both. She holds a deep hatred towards the Death Eaters for the murder of her family, and is highly resentful towards the Aurors for the career that led her father to his and his beloved's fates.

Shaia's relationship disposition:
You had better ask her directly if you really want to know.

Random:
Shaia has developed a rep among most of the older students of being very quiet, but also extremely quick to jump to the defensive for her friends. She has no issues with helping anyone, but doesn't tolerate disrespect well at all. Shaia is a very loyal friend to the few she makes; loyal to the point of killing for them. (If you don't believe it, ask a few of her friends.) She makes a habit of dementor-hunting. She really likes sitting atop the astronomy tower and swimming in the creek of Classroom 11 or the pool in Ravenclaw Common room. She also tends to be quite mischievious at random times.

Some of Shaia's closest long-time friends are:
Cookie Rachel, Trin Brinson, Jack Amesworth, various other upper-class students, etc.

If I think of more to add later, I'll edit this post.
~Kris~

"No arms - no cookies ..."

Board index » Server » Character Bios