Arithmancy
Care of Magical Creatures
Ancient Runes
Charms
Astronomy
Potions

Patronus: Wolf
Image thanks to TheSilvernight

Equipment: Wand, Dagger (collecting ingredients), Cauldron(s)
Clothing:
Casual- small Mini skirt, & top, combination of green & black
Formal- Slytherin Dress robes
jewelry- silver heart locket, a beautiful two toned necklace with two dragons intertwined each clasping a beautifully handcrafted gem. One a ruby the other an emerald. Given to her by Veiyne
a necklace that was engraved "Shacadia Shay, little friend and cute classmate" with a set of earrings to match, from her beloved Ares Richard Keeferson. the last gift from him.

Special Features: has many scars all over, though most hidden by clothes

Personality: often very friendly. moody

Pets:-
Name: luybimoy (любимой in English means Loved)
Race/Breed: tawny owl
Sex: male

Name: Smar
Race: European Wolf
Sex: male

Family:-
Shacadia's family are all werewolves. Father got bit when, Mother was pregnant. Father bit mother when Lyra & Shacadia (twins) were 7yrs old. the twins stayed at home with abusive parents & every full moon stayed with an Aunt. Mother bit Lyra when she went home for her second year holidays. Both her parents now live in Azkaban Lyra lives in a home for young werewolf victims in Russia.
Safe to say when Shay goes 'home' from school she stays in wizarding foster homes.

The Twins

History:

Shacadia grew up with very abusive parents. Her father worked for a muggle law firm till he was bitten by a werewolf that was lose in Russia. Her parents removed themselves from the wizarding world before the birth of the twin Lyra and Shacadia. They changed their names so we couldn't be tracked, from what the girls were never told.

Shacadia and Lyra throughout growing up were insuperable. where one went the other wasn't far behind. They lived a fairly normal life and were happy. Although they were often abused and taught the pureblood way in the worst means. The girls were so joyful and full of life. But every month during the full moon the twins visited their Aunt. One year soon after the girls had turned 7yrs old their father during a full moon had escaped his monthly prison cell to attack his wife. Luckily she had survived the attack. The damage was done and it only added strain on the family.

When the twins got their acceptance letter to Hogwarts, they were so existed and couldn't wait to go. The girls had meant to go to Drumstrung, but the only school that would take children of known werewolves was Hogwarts, thanks to Albus Dumbledore's equality beliefs. They were so sure they'd both be in Slytherin like most of the 'decent' purebloods. The shock of Lyra being in Gryffindor was too much. Both parents were proud of Shacadia but not so much with Lyra. Shacadia's loyalty to Lyra caused a massive fight between the family and during the Christmas holiday of the second year. Shacadia had elected to stay at Hogwarts while Lyra returned home. Not long after Shacadia received an owl notifying her that Lyra had been admitted into the near by wizarding hospital. Lyra never returned to school.

The 'loss' of her twin and family hit Shacadia like a Tsunami and hurt her more then she'll ever admit. Now she spent most of her time when in Russia with her Aunt. At school Shacadia made friends with a Hufflepuff named
Ares Richard Keeferson, Keefy as she called him had become her best friend. Loving him and having a rather odd relationship. Her first crush had been Samiar Normialias, Sam who hardly noticed she existed. Her friendships with other students all evolved around Keef, she trusted him completely which later had been one of her greatest mistakes. Still anyone Keef didn't trust or like Shacadia tended to avoid. Shacadia often was found with Keeferson, the library or hanging in the Hospital Wing bring flowers to any of the patients. Sitting down with them and giving them company when they had none.

Shacadia had a brief on/off fling with
Randell Coffey, but the two had been much better friends. Then came the first betrayal of friendship Sam had been expelled from Hogwarts and Shacadia had sought him out for many reasons. Mostly to see if it were true but he pushed her away. Casting a holding spell on her so she couldn't follow. Her second betrayal was Veiyne Beaux Vaughn XI, but due to his hypnosis abilities she has no memory of it. A huge gap missing and in its place a beautiful necklace he'd given her for her birthday. (which is currently missing) Roland Fell de Opal, soon followed and had used Shacadia, the true Slytherin that he is, for his own personal gain.

Shacadia went home to Russia and stayed with her family, during her fifth year. Her visit was intended to be a way of Shacadia working through her fears, past problems, her 'demons' but instead she was locked away with a boggart and no wand as punishment for befriending 'mudbloods' (muggle borns) and 'blood traitors'. This Damaged Shacadia more then anything in her past and has since been distant from her friends. Scared that they'll get hurt. She spent a few weeks at St Mungo's for psychiatric treatment and this has been hidden well from the school and the gossip loop.

As for her connection to Keeferson it seems to have been slowly slipping away. she loves him dearly but with his continued withdrawals from her advance was eating at Shacadia's self esteem.

Shacadia disappeared from the school for several months. No one ever saw her outside of class. She spent all her time in the dungeons, studying leaving only leaving for class on her way shed grab food from the kitchens.
Her grades are kept to their high standard and she has been writing a lot of poetry and a few novels, in secret. Thinking of getting them published one day. Shacadia eventually returned to life in the more social setting and it appears she maybe, after all this time might actually be moving on with her life & have recovered from everything in her past.

Shacadia at present time:

Shacadia is back, the happy, go lucky, girl very few have seen in a very long time. Some might say that Shay hasn't been like this since Lyra was still at the school, or since he days of dating
Randell Coffey or even the early days when Shay & Keeferson were inseparable. She's full of self confidence, has almost always got a smile on her face. But needless to say every now and then when teenage hormones get the better of her you'll see the traces of tears as she cries for her best friend who has left. Her beloved Keeferson.

Shacadia sent Ares Richard Keeferson one last owl, her final goodbye to him. she received a package of things & a letter which she duplicated. keeping the original safely away, and the copy close to her, in her robes. she made a promise to herself to move on and she is. although sad for her loss shes finally ready to brave the world alone.
a smile on her face knowing that the friend she thought had abandoned her, still cares. but cares enough to stay away, so as not to hurt her anymore.

Shacadia had moved her attention to getting help with Charms from
Matthew Pace and learning to play wizards chess with Maxwell Stone. Shacadia has made it clear to Matt that she has feeling for him and was kissing him when in private. because of he's girlfriend only it was out of the bag and stopped. some think Shays lying, but she's moved on and is now sort of with Tera Jallebin.
Her relationship life is still a mess. even when she tries so hard for it not to be. So what of
Sam? Her latest crush Zerick Kifolim? And the guy shes been seen cuddling in public Nathan Adams?
Shacadia Just progressed to her seventh year, and with
Jackie having resigned from Quidditch, Shacadia recently received her Quidditch Captian badge.

Crushes/love life of her past & present:-
Samiar Normialias (first love/crush)
Randell Coffey,
Ares Richard Keeferson (weird relationship thingy),
Veiyne Beaux Vaughn XI (which she does not remember thanks to Veiyne's hypnosis),
Roland Fell de Opal,
Jacob Green (crush),
Matthew Pace (affair?),
Tera Jallebin (another odd relationship)
Nathan Adams (What is happening here?)

~In Game Bio~

Shacadia Is a 5'6 tall, beautiful, Russian girl. With long brown hair with its hint of red, and eyes like two large almond shaped emeralds, her figure rather slender, and her skin quiet pale. Her voice somewhat confident, soft and a strong yet gentle Russian accent.
She grew up with a very troubled past that makes her lack trust in others. Shay has very few people she calls 'friend' but is very loyal to those select few.
This pureblood isn't as predjust as most Slytherin and is the last (human) in her family line. Leaving her sorrowed with the burden of linking her family name to another pure line.
Shacadia is often friendly and helpful, leaving people to wonder what her ulterior motive is. Most who know her believe her to have been housed wrong, but is there another side? One can only say -Yes!- so far almost no one has caught this 'innocent' girl at her game.
One question still remains, does Shacadia have split personality syndrome? Is she Bi-polar? Who knows, the only thing anyone know for certain is her odd OCD traits that show up at random moments.

Shays Last Song for Keeferson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_68WhYiCS8Y

Shontelle - Impossible

I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love is worst
Empty promises will wear
I know (i know)
And know when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

Ooh impossible (yeah yeah)

I remember years ago
I did

Tell them all I know now
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy (i was happy)
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible

I remember years ago
I did

Shay & her Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-JOhPM_6TA

lyrics

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

[Chorus:]
Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
I breathe deep and cry out,
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"

[Chorus]

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

[Chorus]

Shilo Carter - first year

Last edited by ShacadiaShay on Sun May 08, 2011 1:06 am, edited 47 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Shacadia Shay
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

General Update

Shilo Carter - first year

Post subject: Re: Shacadia Shay
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:27 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Work in Progress
- Major update of history