WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Luc "Tyson" Swift.
 Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Tyson Swift

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

Name: Luc Frederick Swift
Nickname: Tyson
House: Ravenclaw
Birthdate: 19 April
Birthplace: Bristol
Blood Status: Pure

Physical Appearance
Everything about me invites you in — my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that!

Image By his seventh and final year at Hogwarts, Tyson Swift has approached something near handsome. With an organised mess of silk-soft mahogany hair and a clever eyebrow raised he stands at 5'9. A visible defect, though only adding in character, would be a noticeable gap between his first two teeth. It's very clear he's been granted good looks. And even clearer that they were inherited from his mother, her beauty almost intoxicating. His voice, velvety smooth, almost lures you in, like the smell of a Venus Flytrap to its prey. Kind steel gray eyes smolder from behind a thin curtain of sincerity. An omnipresent aura of attraction.

Though, the glass is shattered when he opens his mouth to speak. A goofy attitude destroying the illusion of appeal. However, some claim that to be the icing on the cake, whilst others disagree wholeheartedly, repealing that the attitude should match the looks. But to whom do those looks attract? Tyson's been known to date superfluously, not caring the gender or giving much regard to the age. "I don't care much for the gender. It's a love of people, not what they are, but who they are." His mother's French heritage mixes well with his Father's English to create Luc Swift, the only son to the Swift 'estate'. It's even granted him some fame and fortune to his own. From his fifth year, Tyson's been a model signed to Witch Weekly magazine. While he appears to be trying to remains humble, each day he slips a bit more, letting the 'fame' swell his head. Here are some examples of his work.

Personality

When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place. -Jimmy Breslin

Image A brooding teenager, though recently he's gotten much better at controlling his moods. In his earlier days at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry he would fall into a darker mood and sulk for hours even days on end. But, only very recently, he's seemed to gotten over it. Even shrugging off the things that put him in horrid moods not only a few months earlier.
ImageA goofy grin accompanied by a sly smile make up the outer aura of this Ravenclaw teen. He apparently doesn't give much thought to the more minor rules, including curfew and conjuring in the corridors. But, oddly, house points and ever more so, detentions, matter deeply.

For some odd reason he's always been known at Tyson, even though his name given at birth is Luc. Even his parents go with this strange informality. When asked about he he only replies with a quickly delivered, "I hate the name Luc. It's just such a bad name." Though never giving a specific reason why.

Tyson is a very dependent person. Always needing some sort of social stimulisation. Whether in-depth conversations, or just idle chatter, he apparently needs to talk. Even that means arguing with someone to do so. Though it's become blatantly clear that he tends to avoid conflict when possible. Blushes furiously when fighting with anyone.

"Ravenclaw Ariens have an extreme abundance of energy; however, the usual Ravenclaw tendency to work hard out of duty is modified by the Aries tendency to value play over work. Therefore, expect long periods of playfulness and seeming indolence punctuated by brief, manic bursts of industry. These Ravenclaws may also be more ambitious and socially aggressive than average, making them clear leaders in their House. Their emotional warmth, open hearts, madcap sense of humour, and quirky independence will endear them to many people, but their naivete makes for easy exploitation by more ruthless sorts of people. "

Friends

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." -Bible: Ecclesiastes

"My friends are amazing, and apparently long lasting. I've had the same set of friends, for the most part, for all seven years of school. Even with a few hiccups along the way. But who doesn't fight with their friends sometimes? Oh well, maybe some people don't fight with their friends. Regardless, my friends are amazing. Funny, smart, pros are magic. I wouldn't trade them for the world. I dare you to find better friends than mine, really."

Tyson's friends have basically stuck with him for years. From their very first day on the train up until now, they've been clique-y. But not entirely exclusive. They have, on rare occasion, invited someone new into the circle. But only very very seldomly.

Tyson Swift

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Last edited by Banana Pancakes on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 42 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Luc "Tyson" Swift.
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Drops of Jupiter - Train

Chariot - Gavin Degraw

Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's

Parental Advisory
Millionaire - Anya Marina ft. Jason Mraz

Hey, Soul Sister - Train

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Last edited by Banana Pancakes on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:05 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Added the Say Anything song.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Changes in his pictures!?
He's older!?
More hot!?
What!?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

New pictures. I thought this dood reflected Tyson more than Coxi did. ;)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Thanks to my friend Cody for letting me use his face. :)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

H-h-hello new music. The old links weren't working properly.

Board index » Server » Character Bios