Forum First Year

Druppi Tallow
Born: November 5th
House: Ex Gryffindor
Heritage: Great Britain
Mother: Lynn Nor Tallow
Father: Noric Vex Tallow
Pureblood

Druppi is of medium build, 5'10" tall weighing 115 pounds. His skin has taken on a pale, due to lack of sun. His once sparkiling cheerful turquoise eyes are now dark, and no long shine.

At first sight, you see Druppi and think, I probally should turn the other way. He has now hardened and is no longer easy going and friendly. Things he has done over the past have made him this way. He no longer attends Hogwarts due to being expelled for using the dark arts on students who harmed his friend. He never once let it show as he was being led out of the gates that it effected him, but when those gates closed on him and he looked back, then he realized what he would be missing, that he would never again walk the halls of Hogwarts. He only let his reaction to this seen by Ros, as he knew Ros of all people would understand.

Druppi led a exciting childhood. He was born in Blackpool, England to Pure-blooded parents. His mother works in the Department of Wizengamot. His father works as a Auror. He was brought up in a normal wizard household, his mother and father expecting him to be taken into Hogwarts. So when his letter from Hogwarts arrived, his parents where not surprised at all. His first few years in Hogwarts went by fast. He gained little friends due to his shyness but the friends he did make he would treasure forever. He did excellent in classes, but his most favourite is Defence Against the Dark Arts. He has always been interested in the game of Quidditch. He decided to try and get into the Gryffindor team as a Chaser. Now that he is a seventh year, he has many friends and has gotten over his shyness. He is now the Gryffindor Seeker.

Friends

Rosdion Nifien: Druppi wasn't qute sure about Ros we he first met him. He gradually started to like him as a friend and over the years they've grown a bond nothing can break. In his last day at Hogwarts Druppi proved that he wouldnt do anything for Ros.
Tyson Swift: What can I say, this dudes awesome. Druppi and Tyson met one time at a pool party in the Ravenclaw Commons and have ben friends ever since. He is likeable, and very fun to be around.
Ares Richard Keeferson: When Druppi first met him, he wasn't sure what to think. But as he got to know him, he began to like what he seen. Now they are very good friends, and can be seen every once in awhile in a deep whispering conversation about something or another. Druppi would stick up for Keeferson anytime.
Callie Bradley: Druppi first met her when he walked into the Great hall and went over to the Gryffindor table to get some coffee and a bagel. He seen Callie and Jack Amesworth sitting there, and took a seat and began to chat. They got to know each other and Druppi regards Callie as a very wise and good friend to have.
Jack Amesworth: A fun person to be around. Druppi loves talking to Jack especially if it is about Quitditch.
Rhea Maltrix: Rhea and Druppi first met when Druppi was in his first year at Hogwarts and went up to Rhea to ask her a question on his Herbology homework. They began to chat after that and struck a friendship right off that bat. Druppi considers Rhea one of his best and true friends, and would go to her for anything.
Sierra Tillery: When Druppi first met this girl, he wasn't sure what to do or how to act around her. What he considers the "popular group of the school" Is who Sierra is part of. She was a fun easy going talkative person, and would listen to what ever you would say. When Druppi got to know her a little better, he took a certain liking to her. They don't talk as much as they use to, and hopes in the future they can talk more.
Chance Ferrin: Druppi first met Chance in Defence Against the Dark Arts class. He took a likeing to Chance and after class talked more. They became good friends and now are often seen running around playing pranks on people, or just talking in the Entrance Hall.// PS: I miss you bro, I look forward to the day I see you back on HP and I can bombard you with the latest drama. You are sadly missed by me :(

Songs
[center]All the Above

Use Somebody

Board index » Server » Character Bios