Nicknames: Blaze, Blazefire
Year: 1
Nationality: American
Hometown: New York City, New York.
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Siblings: Susie Vance

Personality

About Emily: Though she is muggle-born, that hasn't stopped her from wanting to learn magic. She's particularly interested in spells that involve fire, making her the resident pyromaniac of the school. Due to that, she picked up the nickname "Blazefire", though most simply call her Blaze. Emily tends to be thought of as a misfit, due to her punk attitude and tendency to get into trouble. However, those who get to know her might see that she's really a caring girl who just like to have fun. Most will also see that she tends to hang around her sister a lot of the time, keeping her out of serious trouble, but often joining in on the fun.
Likes: Music, Fire, Hanging Out with her sister and/or friends.
Dislikes: People who are mean for no good reason.
Current Desire: Learn more fire spells.

Appearance

Hair Style: Pigtails (She never styles her hair any other way)
Hair Color: Fire Orange
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: White, very lightly tanned.
Body Type: Athletic
Other Info: She and her sister have the same eye color, other than that they look mostly different from each other.

Misc Facts

Liked Music: Metal, Rock, Punk
Signature Spell: Anything with fire

Music

Emily's Theme Song (Life) - Adrenaline by Crooked X

Origin of Character

Emily was first created while I was playing City of Heroes. At first she was an experiment, I wanted to see what the Controller archetype was like. I made her to be Fire Control/Empathy, which meant she would have nice damage over time with her holds, roots, and stuns. Also, it gave her the ability to act as a supporting healer with the ability to help buff the party. She ended up getting remade when she got recruited into a supergroup called The Girls of Nukem High, and soon became my main character within the game. She was at first only known as Blazefire, but I soon gave her a real name and developed her own story. Amy Valerine, one of my other characters you all know, also originally came from City of Heroes. She went through various remakes though, but I always kept her hero name as Amethyst Lights.

I spent many months in Nukem working on Blaze, and she became my first character to reach maximum level. Sadly she didn't stay there though. The group suffered a mass desertion shortly after I left to get a break from the drama at the time. I was blamed for it for some odd reason, and banned. I joined up with one of our coalition supergroups, The Dolls, and Blaze has remained there ever since. I thought of it as Blaze growing up to leave her superhero school and join up with a proper group.

Now I've decided to inflict my pyromaniac red head on you all! It wasn't hard to switch her powers and story around a little bit to make it fit here. Still, I hope you all find her interesting enough to RP with. :D

Board index » Server » Character Bios