Equipment: Wand, Cauldron & dagger
Clothing:
Casual- dresses or jeans & shirt
Formal- Dress robes
Jewelry- silver locket

Favorite Class: Charms, Potions
Least Favorite: History

My Life:-
Once I had a family, my real family.... there was my Mama, (Rosemary) and my Papa( John) my big brother Eddie (Edward) and my baby sister Jessica.

Mama was the best cook, she used to make me cookies all the time and let me lick out the bowl. She used to take me shopping and we used to have the best time. Mama was my best friend.

a song about my Mama & me
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcHBnInNWbo[/flash]
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/taylor_swift_lyrics_9028/fearless_lyrics_86091/the_best_day_lyrics_864488.html

My Papa he was in the Army, he was hardly home. I never really knew him that well.... if I did I don't remember.

Eddie was away all the time too. He went to a special school for special people.... there was a time he used to go to a normal school like my old primary school. Eddie used to take me camping and tell me silly stories about witches and wizards, troll, unicorns and things. He'd pretend they were real and we used to play school he used a stick called it a staff. I remember it well, he used to say i'd be the princess of the magic world. I love my big brother still, I remember dreaming that it was all real.

Jessica she was so tiny and cried heaps and was always pooping.

I lost my family, we were driving through the center of Melbourne in Australia, to Papa's memorial. He had died over seas while serving the country. I was 10, that was barely a year ago. Mama had turned in her seat to tell me something Jessica was asleep in her baby seat. Eddie was driving, he had just got his license. We went through the green light a car came from no where and crashed into us. The car spun hitting another. I don't remember much more that happened. I woke in hospital with my Aunt Elizabeth beside me, she'd traveled all the way from London to be here, so i knew without asking my mother had died.

Aunt Liz arranged for a passport & visa, took me to her home after I could leave the hospital. She explained that I was a witch & that our family were magic. I told her about Eddie's stories he told me most of them were true. I Charlotte Alexis Grey IV was a witch.

A few weeks past and the Owls started to come. I smiled as I opened my first letter

I've been learning more and more about my family's heratage and i lernt about the women i was named after.
Charlotte Alexis Grey I was among the first students to step foot in Hogwarts. She was a Ravenclaw and was kind hearted, wise and very loved.
Charlotte Alexis Grey II attended L.A.M. but never the less she was still very wise, and married a man she did not love for the sake of her family.
Charlotte Alexis Grey III is my great aunt who just celebrated her 162nd birthday. A fellow Ravenclaw, who married a Gryffendor. She writes novels and they sell in the muggle world as fiction novels.

Diary of Charlotte

Friends:
Jacklin Halenner
Xander Black

Shilo Carter - first year

Last edited by ShacadiaShay on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Charlotte Alexis Grey IV
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

added friends, link to diary & general update.

Post subject: Re: Charlotte Alexis Grey IV
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*Bump*

general update

Board index » Server » Character Bios