Eyes: Brown
Build: Toned
House: Gryffindore
Father: Duncan Mckyle – deceased
Mother: Alexsia Mckyle – converted muggle
Brother: Klotar Mckyle – deceased
Brother: Gregori Mcklye – missing presumed dead
Sister: Syrien Mckyle - muggle

Styx was born at 3:33am, Saturday, July 5th into the Mckyle home, where his two older brothers 11, 15 were sleeping and not really caring about the new arrival. With his mom and a witch and his father a wizard, he had a fairly normal childhood, well normal by Slytherin standards. He was raised with manners and will often go out of his way to be respectful and polite, in an almost old fashion gentlemen manner.

The Beginning of the end

Styx, now 6, was looking forward to his birthday present where he was going to be taken to Germany to watch the Quidditch finals, however the day of his 7th birthday, did not go according to planned. Styx woke up early to the sounds of unfamiliar voices coming from the kitchen. Slowly he made his way down the stairs to find his house full of people. Not children like he expected but adult wizards and witches, all whom were talking to each other, taking notes and questioning his mother, who was crying hysterically. Confused and concerned for his mother Styx started swimming through the sea of people that invaded his house, trying to reach his mother.
“m-Mom, w..what is going on, why are you cry...” before he could finish his mom reached out and pulled him in close hugging him crying.
“It is your father” her voice cracks another wave of sobs and tears rock her body “He, He is dead”

Another branch lost

Life slowed down to a crawl after the day that his father passed away. His Mom found out she was pregnant the following week and was depressed, spending the most of her time in hospitals. With his brothers, Gregori in Hogwarts and Klotar, making a name from his self is Africa; Styx now 7 started learning the difficulties of life. Needing to take care of himself he started building the emotional walls needed to maintain composure, not letting anyone know how sad he really was. Sitting alone in front of the fire place watching the fire, that he had to make the muggle way. A knock at the door stole his conscience spinning him around.
A group of stern faced gentlemen were waiting as he opened the door. Yes how can I help you gentlemen today, Styx greatly respectfully.
“Is your mother home, we have an urgent matter and must speak with her immediately” The man peered over Styx into the home as if looking for his mother.
“I am sorry she is away in the hospital, The baby is due any day now, she told me to deal with any matters that should arise, I will be able to help you” Styx replied coolly
The gentlemen glanced around and then to their time pieces, with a shrug a man pulls an envelope out of his pocket and hands it to Styx. “Now listen very carefully, I do not want you opening this. It is for her eyes only, we are going to try and locate your mother to tell in person but this envelope contains articles and documents that should stay within this house. Guard it well”
“err..Ok” nods Styx reaching out Styx and grabbing hold of the envelope, turns to go inside. A soft pop could be heard as the group of man disappeared.
As soon as the door was closed behind he slowly walked to the table, opened the envelope and spilled its contents. Among the items were a ring, a necklace, a few pictures of Klotar, his oldest brother and a letter. The letter was address to Alexsia Mckyle and regretfully informed her of Klotars death. There were details describing his death and how it was concluded it to be an accident.
Shocked Styx slowly put everything back into the envelope, everything except Klotar’s ring, he slide that into his pocket.

The straw that broke the camel’s back

Mom returned home 2 weeks later, with Syrien, a baby girl, but no happiness could be found. Instead the first thing that Alexia did was ban the use of magic or magical items from ever coming in our home again. She hired a Muggle nanny to help her take care of the child while she mourned the loss of her son. Gregori was sent a letter telling him not to come home unless he is willing to obey the rules. His reply by Owl was the last time we heard of him, for 2 weeks after that the group of gentlemen appeared at the door one last time with an envelope container several articles and a letter, regretfully informing us that Gregori Mckyle had gone missing and is presumed dead. Alexsia snapped and left the house hold for 9 months leaving the nanny and me to raise and take care of Syrien. When she finally returned she moved us to a small muggle town in northern Canada where I attended muggle school with muggle friends and a 100% muggle life.

Hogwarts Strikes back

Living the muggle life for 3 years has made it the way of life. Magic and the magic world were behind us now and were only almost forgotten. We were sitting around my 10th birthday cake just about to blow out the candles when an Owl flew in the open window and dropped a letter address to Styx Mckyle. I hesitantly opened it and was confused when I found out it was an invitation to Hogwarts. The moment I showed it to my mother she immediately started crying and kicked ended the party throwing everyone out of the house. Later that night we talked. She was against me going; tell me that I would be disowned, for she does not want to lose another son. I argued that I needed to go for I need to find out what happened to Klotar and Gregori and that I believe that he is still alive. After many hours or tear filled discussion she agreed to let me go, but her sister must never know, so a story was developed explaining that I was accepted into a private music school. I gave my sister a hug and kissed her on the forehead and told my mother not to worry and left the house hoping that it would not be the last time I set foot into it.

Hogwarts

Styx, the first Gryffindor ever to be in his family, he is often found studying trying to increase his abilities as a wizard. Now 4th year he has people that he would consider friends, yet he still has trust issues. He believes that trusting people may be the reason his brothers and father ended up dead. Often shy, He befriends people secretly looking for allies that he can use when he graduates in hope to find his brother. Knowing that people may not be around to help him on his quest to find his brother he tends to be alone most of the time and does not like asking for help even when he knows he needs it. He gets insulted and anger at himself when he fails at something for he believes that it is a weakness he cannot afford to have. Styx when found is always smiling. He gets annoyed at people who are visible upset over something that is small. Styx also gets attracted to powerful people unique people, people that seem to have problems of their own. He does not fully understand why he does this, but he believes it is because they might have something in common.

Peoples

Zoe Winter – Styx secret adore her, she is wise and caring, she is also a 6th year and her abilities easily out match his own. She cursed him the first day he arrived at Hogwarts, with words that said ‘Styx is Nosey and a cheat’ all over his face. Once he was over that he fell in love with her.

Rowan Theirin – At first Styx did not think of Rowan as anything more than a nice person who is always willing to help. However over the years, Styx has been noticing that Rowan is not portraying the usual happy go lucky cheery person she wants was. This intrigues Styx and now he wants to get to know her better

Selina Rossaru – Styx first met her in the hospital wing where he used to spend most of his time recovering. She was upset and seemed troubled, an instant attraction to Styx. He wants to get to know her better but after a resent discussion he has realized that his over friendly demeanour may be confused as something else, so he has been keeping a mindful outlook and may not always say what is on his mind.

Matthew Pace – A person that Styx looks up to, respects and strives to be like. He is always nice and willing to help. He has giving him advice and has made Styx a wiser person for it.

Caitlyn Rosewood – If there was a person that Styx would allow him to be himself around it is Caitlyn. He enjoys her company and her energy. He is confused because Caitlyn is not the usual person that he is normally attracted to. However he first noticed when she and Matt were playing around. He adores and admires the relationship that Caitlyn and Matt have.

Micah Wylde – Styx looks up to Micah, he is always willing to help and is a quite a powerful wizard in his opinion.

Ares Keeferson – There is something about this man that Styx looks up to and admires. When he sees him he will always give him his respects.

Samiar Normialias – Met him in 2nd year and really enjoyed his company. However he got expelled and now he almost never sees him. He regrets not learning more from Sam while he was at hogwarts.

Shacadia Shay – Styx really likes this person, she took the time to see if Styx was ok in the hospital wing and that has left a lasting impression on him. Styx will always have the time of day for Shay

Callie Bradley – After spending an entire day with Callie, Styx considers her a friend and will always be willing to listen and learn from her.

Board index » Server » Character Bios