WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Who would win in a fight: Voldemort or Darth Vader?
Voldemort 48%  48%  [ 12 ]
Darth Vader 52%  52%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 25

Post subject: Heidi Sorngeld
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

-Insert Dramatic Picture Here-
Background
Okay, so, most people know I'm originally German. My dad was the chairman of the Bavarian Wizard Council, and we had life really good. I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth etc...
And I had two brothers, and a big sister. Klaus is the oldest. He goes to Durmstrang, and then there's Michael...
Marissa, my sister... she died when my father did.
Michael died only a couple of years ago... His wounds, and his lung probems... finally caught up with him... :(

The council was attacked by a dark wizard called Arto Pintner. He had created an army of illegally made golems, and sent them on a rampage across Scherburg, which was where the council was based. Our house was destroyed, and Marissa and Father died fighting them off. The rest of my family managed to get away with a few injuries...

So now, away from Hogwarts, I live with my Grandfather in Bavaria. He's a wizard of no small renown, and is the keeper of the Strasser Wizard tower - an amazing place. My brother Klaus is suposed to inherit it after him. I guess you can blame my emo/gothicness off my Granddad, knowing what he's like...
I like the gothic and emo styled stuff. All the t-shirts with the band names, the spiderweb motifs, rippy jeans etc... I have a pair of converses I've had for years, and most of my stuff's covered in doodles as well. I like doodling. Doodling is good. Oh, and the Weird Sisters. That band is my life.

Romance
I think this is kind of a searching question, ya know?
Alright...

Ed and me are pretty officially boyfriend and grilfriend now. He's brilliant, apparating us to all sorts of romantic places... and that one place where this guy was growing pot... uhm...
Anyway, yeah... Ed is brilliant. He helped me with all my OWL exams, takes me on adventures, and generally he's just a brilliant guy! I get the feeling that I'm really lucky to have met him, even if, when I first knew him, I really hadn't given him much thought, ya know? He was a really unexpected boyfriend... but I wouldn't trade him for the world :mrgreen:

Other Information:

Wand: Willow, Unicorn Hair.
Height: Just about 5'2"
Weight: Excuse me!?
Hair Colour: Really really dark red.
Patronus: Once a Boar, changed to Weasel, for some reason...
House: Ravenclaw
Best Subject: Charms. Especially fire spells :wink: Too bad Music isn't a timetabled subject...
Worst Subject: Potions. I always explode...
Current Age: 17

Father: Eldwing Telstrom Sorngeld (von Scherburg). Deceased.
Mother: Ophelia Christiana Sorngeld, nee Strasser. Alive - St. Mungo's insanity ward.
Older Brother: Klaus Sorngeld. Alive - Durmstrang. Forbidden entry to Britain.
Younger Brother: Michael Sorngeld. Deceased
Older Sister: Marissa Sorngeld. Deceased.
Grandfather: Wilhelm Strasser. Alive - Strasser Tower, Bavarian Highlands.

Relationships:

Misty Jordan
No theme, yet...
Misty was there at my sorting, and showed me around on my first day. She's quite fun to be around, I guess, although she can be really boring a lot of the time.
I wouldn't call us friends. She's more Sel's friend than mine, and kinda leaves me alone when I'm around...
I don't like her after Priggo attacked me and this 1st year kid though. She did nothing to help us, even though she was right there, and we even met afterwards and she just went past without even talking to me, let alone apologise. Huh. Some friend.
But... that time's kinda forgotten now. We aren't very good friends, but that awful time is past, thank God.

Rowan Theirin
I've always seen her as a role-model, to be honest. At least, 'til I got older. She used to help me with Divination and stuff, and I guess we were on our way to being friends, but... somehow that never happened. We're really distant now.... But I still like her.
Prefecting's probably what's stopping her from being too friendly with me. I know it's the same for loads of other people too.

Selina Rosaaru
No theme, yet...
Selina and I fell out majorly when I first met her - my fault I guess. We got over it, became friends. She can be really annoying sometimes though. Often, all she talks about is clothes or cats or something. I mean, I don't mean to say that's a bad thing. She's a really good clothes designer; she even made me this brilliant Lolita dress thingy which just looks amazing. I actually look and feel thin while wearing it!
Personality wise, I think Sel's great. She's fun to be around, does all sorts of fun stuff. I've never been to Paris with her (other stuff going on), but a lot of friends say she's taken them around a couple times. Lately though, she keeps looking at me funny, and I don't know why...

Star Light
(Evanescence – Cloud Nine)
I first met Star when I got lost this one time in London. She was only a first year, but she was really confident in helping me out there. We go there a lot, when one or both is upset, to get ice-creams. You won't beleive how much ice-cream she can eat all at once: not as much as me, but then, she's thinner than I am...
What I don't get about Star is how she's able to swap styles so easily. One minute she's this really girly girl who hugs everybody, and the next she's a proper punk with the purple lip gloss and everything. I like it when she's like that with me. It makes me feel a bit more normal.
Her life is complete hell though. HER dad isn't dead. Hers just hates her guts - I think that's even worse. I'm lucky. Her life is [Jinx]. If only I had some way of helping...
And after her little... umm... well, she was trying to single-handedly fight her dad, and we tracked her down. We're keeping an eye on her at the moment...

Kayne Sabre
(Weird Al Yankovich - Dare To Be Stupid)
Kayne's a nut, to put it simply. He's always been randomly flying off the handle and stuff ever since I met him. I think he's a bit to wand-happy as well... But, I guess I'm worse when you think about it. Hehe.
He used to be really flirty with, like, every girl he met. It was annoying, especially when he was capering after Vee...
We're all older now though. He never used to before, but lately, he's been a little... obtrusive. I get the feeling he fancies me, to be honest, or at least he likes to pretend he does. He seems to love creating awkward moments, even if he's the one in the awkward position. Maybe it’s just because I have Ed now that he’s doing this. I don’t know. Trying to understand Kayne is like trying to understand a child’s scribbles...
Oh, and since Halloween, I learned he was a really good dancer :lol:

Vee De'lars
Vee and I first met when a load of us went exploring Riddle World after curfew in my second year... Everyone else but me and Vee disappeared, and we were stuck there for hours... until I commited... suicide...
But yeah. Vee and I have gotten to be better friends now we're older. She used to be so aloof and everything, but now it's great! She's always up to take me on an adventure somewhere and seems to be getting along a lot better with everybody. I think she's probably my best friend. I think. I don't know. I've never given that much thought...

Priggo Seville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxHHZEqwpw (The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. Redone for Nikblade to avoid further technical problems :P)
DON'T make me talk to you about Priggo. That little creep makes me sick! How dare he torture that first year like that!? Why was it only me trying to help him!? I know the kid was annoying, but weren't we all back then?
Priggo is probably the wierdest person I have ever spoken to, and not in a good way. Sure - he can be funny at times. He can do all sorts of amazing things... but really hurtful things at the same time. I wonder if he even knows the difference.

Ana Celine
Ana's only little, but she's caused tons of mischeif already, firebombing stuff, setting off blubbertree roots (Man thos are AWESOME), setting off sparklers and stuff... I keep seeing her carrying things around to prank somebody with... Which I actually think is pretty fun. Ana's pretty fun to be around. Really hyper too. And obsessed with "Shaggy Woofles", whatever those are...

Edward Gallows
(Pixie Lott - Band Aid)
I've know of Ed for years, but never really gave him much thought 'til he started coming onto me. We're a proper couple now, so it obviously worked, and I'm loving every minute of it! :wink:
Oh, and he's really helpful with exams and stuff as well - even if he does use me as his guinea-pig sometimes... :3
I could describe Ed further but... there's a really heavy language censorship feature on here, and I have a REALLY dirty mind... :twisted:
So yeah... I haven't really put as much about Ed as I might have liked... but there really isn't that much to tell. We love each other, and that's that.

Oh, there is one last thing. Ed has probably saved my life about a hundred times by now. From phoenixes, giant spiders... and then this one time when a piece of golem shrapnel I'd had inside me started to cut into... well, it was pretty painful. He saved me from that, too.

Themes!

Themes for me? Well... uhm... I think these describe me pretty well...

-- (Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends)

-- (Parry Gripp - Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom)

-- [flash=425,25]

--

Why write the bio in 3rd person?

Look at the dinky little avatars!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Last edited by Gringat on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:23 am, edited 21 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Heidi Sorngeld - The Sherburg Disaster
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Edit:
<>Spaced out the Sorngeld Saga
<>Added a friends list
<>Added Stats

Heidi Sorngeld, Xalos Chzem, Arren "Grin" Gatsby, Celdor Grunwalder, Ryiadrin Stalrous

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

EDIT:

-Rewrote Heidi's biography completely

-Added more information to friends/relathions

-New theme song

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

General Edit-ness today :)

Post subject: Re: Heidi Sorngeld
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:21 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Edit:

Changed information in the bio to get it up to date
-Relationships of Ed, Kayne and Ana.
-Also edited Heidi's history.

Post subject: Re: Heidi Sorngeld
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:59 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Re-edited page, just bringing all of the info up to speed for Heidi's almost 7th year self ;)

Board index » Server » Character Bios