WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Kimberly Rachel (Remade version yo)
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:40 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Name: Kimberly Rachel

Date Of Birth: October 30th

Favorite Subject: Music, Care Of Magical Creatures, Divination, and Astrology

Favorite Animal: Cats

Family: Cookie Rachel (Little sister), Matt Rachel, Priscilla Rachel, Patrick Rachel(her cousins on her dads side) and the Sigers (Cousins on her mothers side)

Background: Kimi was raised in the muggle world with her parents and little sister, Cookie. Her parents had tried to hide her powers from her and tell her that she was ab normal until Cookie set her bed on fire when Kimi was 6.

Personality: Kimi has never been normal. She always been told that she was "off her rocker". She has always liked to be different. As she grew she has always liked to streak. She has often teased Cookie by saying that after she grew up that she would open a nudist colony.

Looks: She has long black hair, black eyes, she is 5'0 and waights 110lbs

Intrests/Hobbys: She streaks, play any type of instrument, sing, dance, hang out with people, lay down at night and look at the stars, attempt to see the future, try to read minds, and kick back and act crazy.

((Yes, I know, not too much different from my original Kimi... either way... I love her.. hmm... maybe because she is me.. MWAHAHAHA! Ok, evil message from me over :P))

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Board index » Server » Character Bios