WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Cookie Rachel (Again.. re-made version yo)
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:50 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Name: Cookie Rachel

Date of Birth: July 19th (the year after Kimi)

Favorite Subject: Transfiguration, Care Of Magical Creatures, and Potions

Favorite Animals: Dogs, cats, and birds

Family: Kimberly Rachel (her sister), Matt Rachel, Priscilla Rachel, Patrick Rachel(all cousins on her dads side) and the Sigers (her cousins on her mothers side)

Background: Cookie knew nothing of her powers. All she knew was that it was odd how she could stare at things when she was angry and make then start smoking. She didn't find out until she was 5. She was fighting with Kimi over her pet rock named Alfred. She told Kimi that she hated her and wished her bed would set on fire, then she glared at the bed.. not long after, the bed was in flames. After that, their parents sat them both down and told them.

Personality: Cookie used to be a very shy and quiet girl. She was generally surrounded by books and papers.

Over the past year, she has come to change a lot. Normally shes quiet, thats one thing thats changed, but shes not shy.. far from it. Shes come to believe that she doesn't need anyone anymore.

She still spends a lot of time in the Entrance Hall or the Library.

Appearance: She looks a lot like Kimi. They could almost pass for twins. But Cookie is a bit taller and her face looks very child like. She has dark brown hair, black eyes, freckles, glasses, overly large pointed ears and braces. She is 5'3 and 115lbs.

Intrests/Hobbys: She loves fire, thats the one thing she can count on and know it will always stay hot.

Friends: Drado and Roi at this moment. Everyone else she is kinda hiding from or doesn't really want to speak to.

Views(Got the idea from Niki ;) )

Drado Bolton: Drado is the only one who won't ever hurt me. I know he won't.. he knows what its like to be used.

Creed Wyldehart: I kind of understand the things he's done to me... or do I? I want to forgive him.... but I can't do it.. I just can't...

Priggo Seville: Hes so cracked. The boy needs mental help. But.. atleast hes straight up... wonder where he's been? Hogwarts isn't the same without the little physco...

Roibo Lannald: He for some odd reason reminds me of Drogo... he's always there at the right time...

Drogo Alent: Hes like a brother to me. Why did he have to go again?

Sliver Vortec: He's Slivy. He doesn't think before he moves... but oh well.

Harley Randers: Like Priggo.. hes cracked.. the boy needs help but he also needs something solid.

Felien: Sure I wouldn't do the things she does, but hey, I respect her. No matter what everyone says about her, she stands on her grounds. I never did have anything against her -goes into rambling about the time when...-

Ward: Despite what people say about him.. hes not that bad.. to me anyway.

Artemis Narn: Well..... hes.... defiantly... a male....

Sierra Tillery: -mumble mumble- ...

Nina Hymdust: Poor girl needs to be put out of her misery...

Alexis Muune: -clears her throat and mutters- Crack pot.

Caiden Squall: Uhh... yea... I dunno... hes... whatever....

Life: I'm afraid of whats going to happen after school... We'll all be moving away from each other... everything I've grown used to... gone... Its coming too soon.. I don't want it to happen...

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Last edited by kimikat on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:57 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
I updated.. yay!!

Mostly her personality, and her views on people, got the idea from Niki lol.

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Updated Views.

Annnnd... I colored stuff!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:08 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Update: Pic of Cookie =D I drew it!

Fwah!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:37 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

I added a few views plus edited the old ones.

Post subject: Re: Cookie Rachel (Again.. re-made version yo)
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:48 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

kimikat wrote:
Priggo Seville: Hes so cracked. The boy needs mental help. But.. atleast hes straight up... wonder where he's been? Hogwarts isn't the same without the little physco...

He's been locked in his room with Fel. ;)
Speaking of which, no view on Fel? >.>
As outspoken as everyone else is against her?
Lol, I find that amusing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:24 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Alright, edited again, added Felien lol.

And no, she likes Fel to an extent.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:16 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Haha. So there -is- someone who 'supports' her decisions. >.>
Sort of.

Too bad she doesn't know. xD

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Nah. Cookie doesn't know exactly whats going on there, but shes like "Yea, ok, whatever. As long as your happy" XD Shes getting careless again.

Board index » Server » Character Bios