WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Phillip Feltz
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Phil Feltz

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.”

Name: Phillip Jacob Feltz
Nickname: Phil
House: Slytherin
Birthdate: 22 August
Birthplace: Oxford, England
Blood Status: Half-Blood

Appearance

The Feltz family seem very alike in looks- both children share the same dark hair and facial shape. His almond eyes come from his father, both in colour and shape. He possesses a very muscled appearance, at it seems that has been obtained through obsessive Quidditch training. His arms are scratched in various places but none are deep enough to stay for very long.

Personality

Image I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEAI DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA
I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA I DID NOT STEAL THIS OFF CHELSEA

Image CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING CBA TO WRITE ANYTHING

"Slytherin Leos can be either very good, or very bad. At their best, they exemplify all that "nobility" is made of: confidence, openness, charm, initiative, generosity of spirit, wisdom, judgment, and poise. At their worst, they become elitist, bullying bigots. How they end up depends on the company they keep, and how they are encouraged to act early in life. Either way, they never lack attention - it's hard to ignore a Slytherin born under this sign. These Slytherins usually end up in positions of responsibility and leadership, because of their charisma and natural ability. Their creativity and drive also makes them very resourceful. "

It's all coming soon. :)

Board index » Server » Character Bios