Post subject: Mylina Jade *Deleted*
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:26 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Personal Information

Name: Mylina Jade
Year: 4
Nationality: American
Hometown: Miami, Florida (But travels around with her father sometimes)
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Muggle Born, and dang proud of it!
Family History: Mylina is entirely muggle born, and has had absolutely no exposure to magic until she showed up at Hogwarts. She lives with her father who she is very close with. Her mother died giving birth to her however, which is probably why she's always been close with her father. Though her style is quite different than his, he's always been a very understanding man with his daughter, and in fact let Mylina go to Hogwarts without any objection. She suspects its because he's also curious about magical learning and wants to see what knowledge she brings back.
Parents: Jacob Jade (Father), Melissa Jade (Mother, Deceased)
Siblings: None

Personality

About Mylina: At first Mylina might come across as having a sort of punkish attitude, but truthfully she's very kind towards everyone. She likes to dress in muggle clothing often, her style often confusing to those born in the wizarding world. She loves muggle music of various genres, her favorites being rock, some hip-hop, punk, and metal. It's possible to find her dancing around the school in styles that vary from normal hip-hop, to pop, to break dancing (which she's trying to get better at). Though she loves to hang out and have fun, she does do her best to follow the rules and stay out of trouble. Considering some of her first experiences, she mainly does it to ensure her own safety.
Likes: Hanging out, Dancing, Muggle music, making her friends laugh
Dislikes: Being bitten, Zombies ("Dead man walking!"), Rude people.
Current Desires: Gain more friends, figure out a way to listen to her music at the school.

Appearance

Hair Style: Long and somewhat unruly
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Lightly tanned
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 98lbs.
Body Type: Skinny and agile

Misc Facts

-Under Construction-

Views on Others

Ana Celine
There is only one word for this girl, awesome. Ana and I are like totally good friends. We have very similar senses of humor and we both love to explore cool secret places. In fact we tend to be a lot alike, which is definitely interesting. I look forward to hanging out with her more!

Rowan Theirin
One of the first people I met. Nice enough. Might become a friend if I see her around enough.

Ares Richard Keeferson
REALLY freakin' tall! I'm told he's harmless, but if he just leans on me then SQUISH! I'd rather not become a pancake thanks.

Kristyn Star
My first real friend! She helped me through my first year stuff, though everything along the way decided I was tasty and delicious and bit me! Maybe she'll let me borrow her boots so I can go stomp on those things later...

Tyson Swift
This guy has too many names. Tyson, Luc, Blue Guy, seriously just pick one! He seems alright, though I don't think he likes Luc. Heh, Luc, I am your father. *filtered breathing*

Sierra Tillery
Sierra seems alright, though she's one of the older and more serious students I think. Don't really know what to make of her just yet.

Joseph Last-Name-I-Don't-Know
This guy is fun! Okay so he's a little older, but he hasn't lost his playful side. I totally whipped him in a snowball fight. You can't deny my awesome skills!

Lily Stargazer
The blind girl. She seems nice, but honestly how weird is it to have someone needing to feel your face to know what you look like? Still, I guess she can't help her condition. Maybe I should try getting to know her a bit better.

Sable Sanders
This girl is cool! She's got the look, the moves, and the attitude! Of course all the boys seem to want to kiss her for some reason.

Roland Fell
This guy is kinda confusing. Normally he tends to drive me insane, and his raids through the girls dorms are no secret. Honestly he's a big pervert most of the time. However, he showed me whats behind that mask of his and now I don't know what to think. The side of his face thats not all burnt up is honestly rather cute. Kinda hard to figure out how to react to something thats both cute and disturbing at the same time...

Matthew Pace
Blue guy number... gah I've lost count at this point. A fellow Privateer and a good guy. I see Matt around the school often, usually with that Caitlyn girl. We like to hang out.

Caitlyn Rosewood
Don't really know her all that well, but she's definitely one of the nicer yellows. I mostly see her hanging around with Matt.

Shandy Wease
Now this girl is gruuuumpy! I swear everytime I see her she's complaining about someone. Apparently she was a prefect once, but left because she can't stand "people of a lower intelligence". Honestly that was just mean to say. If I was a prefect, I'd have shown a little more respect.

Music

Mylina's Favorite Song - 1, 2 Step by Ciara (She's even memorized the dance)

Last edited by Frith Ra on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Mylina Jade
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Added a song

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Added more people

Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Updated several bits of information. Added Ana Celine to views.

Board index » Server » Character Bios