Forum Third Year

Name: Jula Lanner
Year: Five
House: Ravenclaw
Blood: Half Blood
Patronus: Unicorn
Wand: Holy Unicorn Hair
Height: 5'4"

The first time Jula Lanner ever heard of the wizarding world was on her eleventh birthday when she got her letter of acceptance to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from a very exhausted owl. When is arrived her mother took her alone into her bedroom and explained it all. Her entire mother's side of her family has been witches and wizards for generations. Her father was a muggle and her mother had never told him, not even when Jula was accepted. To him she is boarding school indefinitely. She grew up in Northern Ireland, she has pale freckled skin and long red hair.

When Jula was very little she learned how to speak German and she has a deep appreciation for Germany. She has a small cat named Tanal whom she loves dearly and is hardly without. Her heart is larger than A Norwegian Ridgeback and she is very passionate. The Sorting Hat placed her in Ravenclaw for her strength of will and capacity for intelligence. Interestingly the rest of her family (her mother's side of course) had been traditionally Gryffindor.

Jula Lanner was one of the few students who has been abducted by the strange "faceless man". Her only memories of the event is as follows:
"One day I was walking through the dungeons on my way to potions class when Denny Undenya (currently in Mungo's semi permanently after an accident involving a 'fall' off a cliff) ran up to me telling me of a locked door in the next corridor over with a cold draft coming from it and he said that he had a strange feeling. So I followed him over, I had the same feeling so he cast Alohomora and we stepped inside. The door swung shut behind us and we found we could not get back through. It was freezing and a strange mist was hanging about the room, me and Denny could hardly see a thing. However, we did see him he was standing/floating we couldn't tell which with his arm out stretched and his hand out. Denny tried casting on him, he was trying to protect me, but it went through him and rebounded off the wall. I had the strangest compulsion and before I knew what I was doing I had stepped in front of Denny and grabbed the faceless man's hand. The next thing I remember I was emerging from the Ravenclaw fire almost a week later."
This experience obviously took a toll on the poor girl and she still has issues concerning the subject.

Jula LOVES magic and is exceptional at it. She has light green eyes and loves to flirt with men. She is skinny with a very attractive body and medium sized breasts.

(Rome Ledak)

Kevin Kadel 5th Year Hufflepuff
Jula Lanner 5th year Ravenclaw
Ben Lanner 3rd year Gryffindor
Leiden Von Schmerz 1st year Slytherin
Robert E. Robison 1st year Hufflepuff
Eve Petrova 1st Year Hufflepuff

Board index » Server » Character Bios