WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Evelyn Reneé Grant
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Evelyn Renée Grant
Also known as Eve, Renée. or Evie by some, was born to the proud parents Jonathon ((Muggle)) and Rachel ((Witch)) Grant on May 24th ((Gemini!)), in Manningtree, England. Before this little bundle of joy appeared, 4 others came into life just minutes before her. The first 4 of the Grant Quintuplets include Dustin, Kayla, Riley, and Issac, with Eve being the last born. As the Grant children got older, Eve decided she wanted to be different than her brown haired brown eyed siblings. So Eve dyed her hair red. Her parents welcomed the change, knowing Eve wanted to seek out her own individuality. Though that was the only thing she changed, her facial features and her chocolate colored eyes still resemble that of her family.

Currently, the Quintuplets are 16 years of age and in their 6th year at Hogwarts, though all in separate houses.
The hat didn’t take long in placing her though it chuckled merrily before it shouted out:

"Imma witch! Imma witch! We're going to Hoooooooooogwarts!" sang this cute little red head upon the arrival of her, and her 4 siblings, letters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Fully energized by the news Evelyn eagerly ran through the house with her 'wand' she made from a stick she found, casting gibberish spells at the different objects she came across. Image The only thing that stopped her "magical" onslaught of the poor kitchenware was the embrace of her father, lifting her into a playful bear hug. Her siblings around her, eating breakfast, would only shake their heads, fully accustomed to her hyper antics. "Yes, my little mischief maker! You'll be going there very soon. And you'll have a real wand, instead of this dirty old stick." Her father carefully tugs it out of her little hands and sets her down into a chair so that she can eat her breakfast. "Issac, aren't you excited? I am!" She grins over to the fourth born of the quintuplets, always having been closer to him than the others. Not waiting for any sort of reply from her brother she digs into her pancakes with gusto, as if they will vanish if she didn't eat them fast enough. "Whats the hurry?" Came a voice from the doorway. Her mother, leaning against the door frame with a warm smile on her face, gazes over her happy family gathered around the marble kitchen table. Evelyn turns to look at her mother with a look of 'well duh!' and pipes up.

"I want to go get my real wand so I can be a witch like you!"

ImageAs playful as she may seem Evelyn does have a rather serene and peaceful inner mindset. Believing completely in Balance in her mind there is no Good Vs. Evil, but a harmony between the two. One cannot exist without the other. She can act silly when she chooses, but knows when to be serious. More of a daddy's girl, Eve can be found either playing around with her dad, or being the constant companion of her brother, Issac. Her ever optimistic personality seems contagious, spreading her usually jovial mood to those around her, even to those she doesn't know. Oblivious to social awkwardness, or well as her siblings say she can -make- things socially awkward, unafraid to ask questions or get to know someone right off the bat.

The night before Eve's 13th birthday, she experienced one of the most terrifying things that could ever happen to a young girl. While in Diagon Alley with her new friend, Samiar Normialias, a suspicious looking man kept staring at them from over by a pillar of Gringotts. Unperturbed by the man's creepy and foreboding nature, Eve walks over to the man, despite Sam's warnings. After getting no response from her inquiries about why he's decided to stare obviously at them she turns back to the table....and the man follows her after a moment. Walking over to her he places his hand on her shoulder, his eyes never wavering from Sam's face. Image Eve never even had a chance to scream as he teleported her away from Sam to an unknown location. The next thing she knew was pain as he lifts her from the ground by her neck and chokes her, practically breaking her arm to get her to drop her wand. Still holding her by her throat he roughly pushes her to a wall and with an evil look says, "I'm hungry...". The word -Vampire- screamed through her head as her mouth was trying to scream "NO!" when he bit down on her neck, drawing blood from her. She tried to get away, kicking and scratching, to no avail. After what seemed like hours, he finally drops her saying, "That's enough...". Disappearing, he left her there, passed out and bleeding, to be found sometime later by Sam, Matthew Pace, and Professor McGonagall. The day after the attack rumors started flying about a girl who was attacked by a vampire. Once word was out that it was Eve, people started growing wary of her, and even taking it to the extreme of wearing vampire wards and tossing holy water on her. Friends such as Red Synders, Karen Bonoa, Josh Tannerman, and Wesley Cross have been helping her out and helping her with letting people know she isn't a vampire, to which she is eternally grateful. Now that its long past since it happened, they've quietened down and see that she's still the same Eve she ever was...just more paranoid at night.

Songs you may hear her either singing or listening to way too loudly:

You and Me ~ Lifehouse ((For Wes))Image

Evacuate the Dance Floor ~ Cascada

There For You ~ Fyleaf

Misery Business ~ Paramore

Mordred’s Lullaby ~ Heather Dale

Last edited by celticxfaerie on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 65 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Evelyn Reneé Grant
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

((These are other photos of her that I couldnt get right in the bio))

Eve and a friend that I assume is either Star or Theo ((or what I would assume an Older version of them >.>))

Eve's White Queen Dress!!!

Last edited by celticxfaerie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Thank you Banana Pancakes for the Inspiration for this AMAZING bio!♥

Added another Grant! :D Welcome Issac to the Family!

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:31 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Little tweaking edit ^.^

also I would like to request the picture with the rock shirt be her new IC pic please ^.^

Post Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:36 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Added a bit about the Vampire Encounter.....Thanks to those involved with that RP!!

Last bumped by celticxfaerie on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:36 am.

Board index » Server » Character Bios