WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Zarielle des Corbeaux
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:54 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

First, i'd like to apologize for my approximative english, since as my character, i'm french... for real ^^! Feel free to comment.

ImageBefore you stands a girl of a dozen years, whose most blatant characteristic is to be Albino. Her hairs are white as snow, her skin is particularly pale and her eyes are red.
She examines you with a cold and calculating glance, whatever the expression she displays.
Zarielle is obviously from a rich and ancient family, as you can guess thanks to her good quality clothes, and her attitude a bit arrogant.
It is sometimes difficult to understand what she says, because she speaks with an atrocious French accent, herself sometimes seems to have trouble understanding.
Despite these difficulties, it is easy to learn over a conversation with her, she is indeed from a rich and ancient family of French wizards, the des Corbeaux family, whose only representatives still alive are Zarielle and her parents: Daedalus des Corbeaux and Eglantine des Corbeaux.
(Corbeaux=Crows by the way)
Her parents have requested that she be placed at Hogwarts, since it is the best school of witchcraft in Europe (and possibly the world, but let's not conceited).

Board index » Server » Character Bios