WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Cookie Rachel
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Name: Cookie Rachel. Middle name, unknown. Good luck figuring it out.

Date of Birth: October 30th

Favorite Subject: Potions and Charms

House: Gryffindor

Background: Cookie was raised in a muggle house hold, so she knew nothing of her powers. All she knew was that it was odd how she could stare at things when she was angry and make then start smoking. She didn't find out until she was 8. She was fighting with her sister over her pet rock named Alfred. She told Kimi that she hated her and wished her bed would set on fire, then she glared at the bed.. not long after, the bed was in flames. After that, their parents sat them both down and told them that they were witches.

Her father is a pure blood wizard and comes from a typical snooty pure blood family. Her mother on the other hand is a muggle and never knew of the wizarding world until he came into her life. Cookie has no idea how her parents met, all she knows is her father apparently loves her mother very much if he was willing to give up his family and live like a muggle for her.

Personality: Cookie used to be a very shy and quiet girl. Then lots of things happened over the last few years which caused her to go into hiding and only leave the library to eat, sleep and go to class. Once she decided to finally come out of hiding, she was quiet once again, then she met her dearest friend Kell. Cookie is still on the shy side with most people, she still blushes over little things. Her temper is not what it once was. She was truly calmed down.

She still spends a lot of time in the in the Entrance Hall whispering with Kell or in Hogsmeade with Sliver.

Appearance: Every so often, you can see a strand of dirty blonde hair hanging from her hood, and for those who get close enough will see that she wears an over sized pair of glasses with thick lenses, her face is covered in freckles(though they have faded a great deal over time) and she wears braces.

She never wears short sleeves, or takes her hood or gloves off. And she always carries around her staff, which is a little taller than she is, it's painted white, but has notches that she has carved in it on both the top and bottom of the staff.

Friends:

Sliver Vortec, who has been there for her anytime she allowed him to be there, which they are finally a couple. And she couldn't be happier.

Kell Coldwind, her best and craziest friend. Cookie normally hates people touching her, but you'll likely see Kell hanging on her.

Raven Lofte, is probably her favorite 1st year, though it took her a while to warm up to her. Raven could still probably drive Cookie past the point of insanity, but she has a soft spot for her.

She speaks to various other people, but these are her main people.

(Ok, I think that's everything.... If I forgot anything, feel free to comment and tell me what I forgot. I have a horrid memory.....)

“The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.”
Last bumped by kimikat08 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 am.

Board index » Server » Character Bios