WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Shaant Cys'varion
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:13 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
Name: Shaant Kristopher Cys'varion

Size: Really skinny and short

House: Slytherin

Hair: Originally red, but he dyes it dark blue

Eyes: Sky blue

Favorite subject: Care Of Magical Creatures

Favorite teacher: Professor Snape

Appearance: He normally wears black nail polish and black eyeliner with a black shirt and black leather pants. He's really weird about taking his shirt off. Maybe he's hiding something...

Past: When Shaant was born, his mother was 15 and his father was 19, they lived with his grandmother for almost a year, then he and his parents moved out into a house of there own(in the muggle world). He grew up with his best friend/next door neighbor, Jacob Green. They both went to school together and what not.
Shaant was never really home, he was always at Jacob's house because Shaant's parents worked a lot to pay for the things they and Shaant needed.
He didn't have many friends, he always came off as the quiet kid who was weird. He always had Jacob protecting him and helping him.
One day when Shaant was 11, he was sitting in his living room, flipping through the channels of his tv, when an owl came swooping by his door, dropping a letter. He took the letter, read it, then set it on top the coffee pot for his mum to see.
When his parents got home for dinner, they read the letter and thought it as a prank... till they had a talk with the Green's.

Current: Shaant is not a typical Slytherin boy, hes much nicer and happier. He used to be more quiet, until Paul came around.

Shaant was around 2nd year when he first met Paul Millington. They got together around 3rd year.

Then Shaant met a lovely Slytherin girl, Felien, who ruined his life(or so he says).

Paul, Fel, Drogo, Jacob, Brenn, and Reggy were the best friends he thought he could ever have. He often wondered if life could get much better.

At the begining of his 7th year, there was a lot of drama with Paul and Felien. Even then he didn't think things were too bad.

When things were finally clearing up, he got word that he had to return home leaving him no time to pack, so he just up and left.

A while later, he returned to the school, the first person he saw was Paul. He was so happy. He thought all his friends could be happy again. He asked Paul about they're friends, he found out Drogo and his girlfriend graduated, Reggy and Brenn up and disapeared. And he refused to ask about Fel.

He found Fel, though the sight wasn't pretty, nor was her greating.

But after all, he still had his Paul, thats all that matters to him... or so he says.

A year or so later has passed since then. He had yet another disappearance due to more family drama. This time with his returning.. the one he thought he had was gone, so he had heard.

Shaant moped around the halls for a few days before seeing Andrew Amaner.

Drew was a friend of Shaant's last year. They weren't real close, but they spoke every so often.

Shaant and Drew decided to get together, when they did, there was some drama on Drew's end. Luckily it all worked out.

A few days had passed when Shaant and Drew were sitting in the Entrance Hall hand in hand when Paul had shown up. Just out of no where. Shaant couldn't believe his eyes.

Of course Shaant and Paul are back together. They are both inseparable. No matter what Shaant does to Paul... he always seems to be forgiving and understanding towards him. Thats love... right?

Friends: Paul Millington, Amber Raind, and Brennen Brask.

People he hates: Andrew Amaner, Priggo Seville, Nina Hymdust, and Felien Siana.

More to be added one day..

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Last edited by kimikat on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:39 pm 
Forum Antagonist
Forum Antagonist

Location: In your bed, unless you don't have a bed....in that case...Who is this? 0.0
Wonderful!

:wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:59 pm 
Forum Sheriff
Forum Sheriff

Congratulations you just raised a thread that is nearly 4 months old just to say your constructive one liner about it.

Anyway. Havent seen Kimbo around for a while. Need to poke her on YIM just to annoy her. :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

She's been back on teh server more recently. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Location: In a bush waiting for you to be alone so that I can throw a ninja star..wait.. BAH!I told u my plan!
SERGE!!! *tackles*

Anyways, yes, I worked on it. As soon as I get Cookie back up and running, you'll see one on her. I'm pondering one up for Kyra. Yay..

"Yeah, I know. You're smart, afterall ;) Smart and sweet. That's one hell of a chick for ya right there.."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:08 am 
Forum Antagonist
Forum Antagonist

Location: In your bed, unless you don't have a bed....in that case...Who is this? 0.0
Serge wrote:
Congratulations you just raised a thread that is nearly 4 months old just to say your constructive one liner about it.

Anyway. Havent seen Kimbo around for a while. Need to poke her on YIM just to annoy her. :P

Wow I have the sudden urge to tell you to do the most inappropriate things.

Instead I'll be nice and say, I know what I was doing.

*smiles* Don't jump ones arse until you know the story. I know Shaant edited this yesterday cause Kimi told me in game. I posted so it would be bumped and so the next time she edits it, it will say the time and date it was edited.

Plus, whats wrong with bringing back a bad arse post from the grave. *shrugs*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:23 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Quote:
Then Shaant met a lovely Slytherin girl, Felien, who ruined his life(or so he says).

Like I say, never trust a woman. They'll kill you just as soon as they look at you. Bit harsh on my gf that comment... ah well!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:48 am 
Forum Sheriff
Forum Sheriff

MistressFreak wrote:
*smiles* Don't jump ones arse until you know the story. I know Shaant edited this yesterday cause Kimi told me in game. I posted so it would be bumped and so the next time she edits it, it will say the time and date it was edited.

Kimbo is a big girl, she can bump it by herself just fine.

Quote:
Plus, whats wrong with bringing back a bad arse post from the grave. *shrugs*

Thread Necromancy is frowned upon in more or less all of the forums around, unless the post brings up something constructive and new to the discussion. One liners are not constructive (unless they are answer to a question or a question itself) and are concidered just raising of your post count (Also known as pointless spam.)

Use the Force Luke! Dont use One-liners!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:51 am 
Forum Antagonist
Forum Antagonist

*coughs*

Four Liner!

*huggles Kimi* You so aren't a big girl!

*huggles Serge* You make me giggle before work.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:57 am 
Forum Sheriff
Forum Sheriff

MistressFreak wrote:
*huggles Serge* You make me giggle before work.

Atleast I can be of some use. *Smiles a bit*

Anyhoo.. Thread has been hijacked for long enough. *Showes everyone out of the Train of Off-topic*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:03 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Alex_May wrote:
Quote:

Like I say, never trust a woman. They'll kill you just as soon as they look at you. Bit harsh on my gf that comment... ah well!

Hey now >.>
*Happens to play the 'lovely Slytherin girl' in question.*

It was all Priggo's fault! I swear.
<.<
>.>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Serge: Awww... you think I'm a big girl?! Awwww!!

Mistress: *huggles back* Mrow

Alex: Yes... never trust a woman

Felien: *pinches her bum*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:49 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Middle name's Kristopher, huh? I wonder where that came from. >_>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:07 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Sure not my cousin *shifty eyes*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:16 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

[sarcasm]Obviously not, it was -so- because of my character.[/sarcasm] >.>

Board index » Server » Character Bios