WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Character Bios

Post subject: Nina Hymndust
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:30 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWNqPTYTvbU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fWNqPTYTvbU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Name: Nina Hymndust
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 7th
Current Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 4'10"

Heritage: Daughter of Thomas and Milly Hymndust. Thomas an ex-steel worker that now runs a small coffee shop back at home. Milly Davidson is a teacher and has passed down her willingness and desire to learn on to Nina. Nina has no siblings and is a muggleborn.

Subjects: Transfiguration, Charms, and DADA

Favorite Teacher: Gilderoy Lockhart

First Magical Encounter: At the age of seven, Nina found herself playing in the sandbox when suddenly, to her mothers amazement, her hair went from red to a sort of dim pink. Milly tried to dye it to cover it up for so long till she figured it might be easier to say they dyed her hair pink.

Personal Interest: Nina has inherited her fathers wit and charm, her study and desire to learn from her mother. If Nina is not learning something she will get bored very fast and is generally annoyed when she is not called on if she has an answer... or if she fails. She is self loathing especially when it comes to her appearence. When she learned of magic she couldn't contain her excitement as she would finally get to learn something worth learning. After her somewhat heartbreaking relationship with Priggo Seville, she seemed to lose much of what she used to be though she is slowly reverting back to her old self. Later on after she had developed her skills and began a full blown animagus, she found herself getting a quite profound connection with another girl. When things fell through with this girl, Nina had expected all hope was lost. Boys didn't love her, girls didn't love her... but then someone else stepped into her life when she most needed it.

Magical Talents: Nina is quite capable in understanding simple wandless magic. She is also quite good at transfiguration, Since her sixth year she has been secretly practicing to become an Animagus and until recently had very little success. Her determination brought her through her failed attempts when she ended up dislocating most of the bones in her body as well as putting her body through immense pain and torture, she has successfully reached her White Wolf Animagus.

Physical Appearance: She has a dark Pinkish/Redish-an inch thick white in the front, very long hair. Her eyes are both Hazel and bright. Her nose very straight and normal. Freckles lightly covering her face. Her lips usually normal, as she never really wears make-up... if she does wear lipstick it will be pink. Her body is thin and small comparitively. Skin also very pale. Though she is unhappy with the way she looks it doesn't stop her from leaving a bright smile on her face.

Physical Appearance changes due to her Animagus: Nina being a white wolf, has caused so far only the front part of her hair to go white. It may look as though she dyed the lower level over her hair in the front being that the pink hair overlaps most of the white hair. Her eyes slowly seem to be altering getting a Greener tint to them, her old hazel eyes seem to be slowly dispersing the brown.

Favorite Spells: Finite Incantatem, Protego, Stupify, Laconum Inflammaray and Avis.

Friends: Nina has only a few friends that she would trust completely. Those people are Seril, Callie, Drado, Sierra, and Necrolissica.

Personality: Though she is always on a quest for knowledge, it is not what drives her. Her will is in making everyone happy and it is usually very difficult to do. She usually ends up causing more trouble or getting herself hurt... For she is only a small simple girl, though really she can take care of herself... sometimes. Through determination she can endure through anything in her mind. This will most likely cause her end one day, however she is happy following her dream, even if it kills her. Lately she has seemed extremely happy and no one can exactly tell why except for her closest of friends.

Thoughts on People:

HUFFLEPUFFS:
Seril Kane: He and I are long term friends. The first guy I was attracted to way back in third year, he is also the first friend I made here the night I arrived at Hogwarts. He might be a little wild at times and stupid but it makes him more 'interesting' and fun to be around. I'm glad to say we will always be friends.

Miriam Rovere: She was the first of my triangle of sisters. Also, the first to abandon it. She left me and Seril, without much word or thought. The day she came back, all she could do was critize me. What a foolish girl she has become. I still love my sister but I don't think things will ever be able to go back to the way they were.

Creed Wyldhart: I was right, the bastard... the bastard... he pulled a Priggo on her... ran away. How dare he... HOW DARE HE!?

Jason Ringer: Another mistake in life as far as I have seen. From what Drado has said in the past he is a mistake of a prefect and he proved it even more when him and Seril decided to peak into the girls room so easily. Seril I expect this from, but a prefect. I got my eyes on him, he'll learn a lesson soon enough.

Sierra Tillery: I have fixed my mind sooner then I had thought I have definately found someone much more desirable, but I do not know if all my feelings for Sierra will ever completely empty. I'm still really attracted to her.

Rhea Maltrix: I've had very little problem with her. Shes kind and sweet, though she isn't my kind of friend material. Though nevertheless I still think she is good.

Kalara Crest: I've done something a little bad, but she didn't mind. You have a good heart, I am glad you are with Drado.

Amber Raind: Ugh... What a fool she has become. She is barely worth mentioning as all she does now is yell at me and demand I tell her what is going on. No subtlety at all. Hard head.

Ray Tyln: Strange guy, I really don't like him because he seems to pick fights all the time. It is extremely annoying. Didn't he die or something?

Amber Ramsey: I have nothing to say about her... good or bad.

Melissa Kane: At least she is no longer an annoying moron anymore. I question why she wants to draw me, but whatever. Not a big deal.

Samantha Hathway: What happened to her...?

Emily Roberts: Shes gone too...?

Willow Zanther: What ever happened to that guy he could have helped me alot with my break up with Priggo, like he did in the past. Plus he is a prefect... We seriously need our prefects back.

GRYFFINDORS:
Callie Bradley: She is a sweet girl and rather smart. I'm not sure what to say about her. She is someone I could trust I think. I cannot tell if I should let her know what I am.

Cookie Rachel: Shes always hated me, because she has an extreme desire for Priggo. Though I hold absolutely no malice towards her, I feel if she had the chance she would attempt to hurt me.

Benjiman Cordin: Idiot fool... Monster. Attacks an innocent little wolf bathing in the sun. Idiot.... how dare he not love my Sierra. The nerve.

RAVENCLAWS:
Myth Windoliana: She is one of my very best friends from the old days, I still love her and I will always love her. I'm curious where she goes but I won't press her, I'm just glad she is around again.

Amilia Corrine Cantan: Ravenclaw seems to get all the strange characters who despise to follow any sort of dresscode. This one in particularly bothers me, I'm suprised Professor Snape hasn't had her clean out all his cauldrens then spit in it and make her clean it again. However, I have never spoken to her... but if she looked more appealing it would make it so much easier to approach her.

Billy "Mike" Bogsbagog: He is a strange character from what I have seen. It was humerious to see him fall on his face in the water. I am curious to see what he is like when he is more stable. Dating Miriam now... Miriam seems to have lapses with her boyfriends and Myth, seems like its happening again.

Jack Amesworth: He is an extremely odd fellow, always riling up trouble or causing something stupid to happen. Though he reminds me of a younger Seril... Deep down inside he seems to be a real good guy.

Drado Bolton: You seem to be over me already and with another lovely girl. If I could have liked you I would have. Though I think things have turned out to be alot better afterall.

Harley Randers: What a curious fellow...? He seems violent and annoying half the time... but when he relaxes he doesn't make to bad of a chatting box. Did he die?

Adrian Card: Simply put.... MORON.

Doree Bare: Things have changed. She seems better then what she once was. I feel bad that I spoke so quickly of her, but I was stressed... She saw the creature and that probably isn't good. I should get rid of this cloak... but over all shes a good person.

Paul Millington: Very questionable, I don't like his attitude towards me... however if that didn't exist I could probably call him friend. Though otherwise he just seems to be hurtful and bothersome.

SLYTHERINS:
Priggo Seville: He used to be my love and life. Though he grew dark when another woman popped into his life and tore him from me. He is like a monster now, he seems to show little care or consideration for anyone. My feelings for him have nearly all vanished, I am quite certain that if he died... I wouldn't cry.

Felien Siana: She was the point in my triangle of sister. She was also the point of the knife that stabbed me in the back. She stole Priggo from me and has made a complete fool of me. Both of them have taken and broken my heart. My trust gone... One day she and he will need me, I don't know if I'll want to come to their aid.

Sliver Vortec: Strange person. I think I might know a certain secret he has though I haven't seen him physically do it. Though he seems to be a nice guy. I wonder why he suddenly seems to care about me at all again. Especially since he is supposedly dating Cookie the girl that shows only hatred for me.

Zane Von Mecklenberg: He is extremely strange... I wonder why he studies werewolves. Does he want to abuse their power for his own gain like I suspect?

Joki Wilde: Should have helped you in your trial to bring Priggo down.

Chase Armitage: I've heard some bits and pieces about this 'dark' arts loving character. I do not mind his magical preference as long as he doesn't dare try it on me.

Terry Elders: So you finally went nuts and tried to kill Liss. For shame.

Necrolissca Crest: I am glad you are okay. You've become a powerful friend in my time of need. I hope you will always be there for me, like when you knew how I needed a nice stiff drink.

John Yuurei Dranco: He is an extremely weird person. At least that is the feeling I get from him. I've decided I hate him more then any other person. He holds no remorse for attacking an animal and he has no emotion when he does so either. Hell, even Priggo cried.

Brennan Brask: Curious, He seems alot better then what Priggo had spoke of him in the past. Perhaps I should never ever judge someone through someone elses eyes... Priggo had me fooled.

"Hey, you... CATCH!" ~Iris~

"Awooo? Werewolves of London!?" ~Nina~

Last edited by Professor Chaos on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:26 am, edited 21 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Total reconstruction of format and wording.
Magical talents added including mention of Animagus reachings... and then indepth analysis of some people... if you are not in it yet... give it time.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:47 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

More addition to people.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:28 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Added Sexual orientation
Changed song
Changed Physical appearence
Add Animagus info
Changed views

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Added one view
Change on a few views.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:54 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Added a picture that I think fits Nina pretty well.
Changed views.
Changed appearence traits.
Altered some other random things -Read it- To lazy to explain all here.

Board index » Server » Character Bios