WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Behind the Characters
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Ooo, I didn't know there was a thread like this. Might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Hiii, my name is Patrick. I'm 21, living in Nacogdoches, Texas while I complete my History major. I plan on teaching for some reason. I'm not exactly what you'd call outgoing, but since I've turned 21 that's starting to change. I love music, play guitar, bass, and piano. My dream was always to be the frontman of an indie band. I've been in a few bands here and there, nothing to call home about.

Let's see... I love reading, writing, pretty much all arts. I'm not a huge gamer, but I enjoy the usual RPGs, such as the FF series. I'm a smoker, occassional drinker, and I don't get out often. My favorite film is Trainspotting, and my favorite band is Ink Dot Boy. I worked as a waiter for two years out of high school, and this probably explains my seething hatred of mankind.

Oh, and you may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not. (horrible movie I know, but that was a good line)

Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

-Jareth, Labyrinth

-------------------------------

Saroph Wildanter- 6th Year Gryffindor
Vincent Dawn- 2nd Year Slytherin
Robert Strider- 1st Year Huffterpufft

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

"It's shite bein' Scottish!"

Love that movie...

Shifty are the eyes of the gambler...

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

=)

"There are bet'er things than the needle, Rents. Choose -life-." *winks*

Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

-Jareth, Labyrinth

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Hello!

My name is Stephen and I'm a 21 year old musician from a small rural village in England. Despite my academic downfalls i strive to be a writer and acoustic mastermind. I work in a Car Parts shop for my friends Dad though i harbour no interest in cars whatsoever. I'm a bit weird but at the same time horrifically normal. Jack of all trades, master of none. I used to play NWN religiously until i started to neglect my responsiblities in the real world. I've now found a nice medium where i can play and maintain my mess of a life. I started on HP when i was like 14/15? 15 i think. I then left after losing my internet and moving constantly up until midway through last year. Kris, Sara, From and Lorien were the first friends i made here and since i've come back, i think i've managed to make a few more. I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, i mean i loved the books and have seen the films but my bad memory prevents me from really indulging in its lore. Honestly, i just love Roleplaying and find WOHP has the best folks in town to accomodate that :) I ruin myself with drugs daily.

Favourite Bands: Coheed & Cambria, Norma Jean, Architects, Sikth and Michael Jackson THE BAND.

Image Image
Reece Fallow - Ravenclaw

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Hi I am Steven, I have been sober for about 8 weeks.... Oh crap wrong server...

Anyway, I am a Senior in Highschool, I live in Colorado and plan on going to State University this fall for a Psychology Major. I am into Music (Play Sax, Piano, Trumpet, Guitar, Clarinet, and percussion), Theater both Tech and Acting, as well as Competition Cheerleading. I really am interested in all kinds of Movies as well as Music. I do listen and watch everything to give it a chance. I am Native American and German. I play Steven Walker and used to play West Coltern. I came here after playing NWN for a couple years because I have been looking for a good HP roleplay experience. I am one of the biggest Potter-nerds and Lucas-hounds you will probably meet. I read on average two to Three books every week, my favorite Musical is Rent and my favorite play is The servant with Two Masters. And I am a pyro. I think thats about it.

EDIT: Oh and, I have a problem... I cannot withhold the truth no matter how hurtful it is. It's just not my style. The truth will set you free but it will piss you off first.

Last edited by West on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Well my name is Mitchel I'll be 17 next month, I've been playing NWN since 2003 when I was 9, before then I watched my step dad and older brother play it till they showed me how to play one day and been on it ever since, most of you may know my brother as he played as Jason Void, though since I'm a really huge fan of HP I decided to Join the crew and I play as Wesley Cross, I'm into kind of movies like Horror, Action, Fantasy, Superhero's, Blood & Guts, Crime, and Thriller, my favorite Action movie series is Fast & Furious with Die Hard behind it, favorite Horror movie series is Final Destination along with Friday the 13th and Saw behind that, favorite movie series in the whole world is Harry Potter (of course!), and also very much into music like Rock, Metal, and Screamo, my favorite band is Breaking Benjamin I know just about all of their songs and Linkin park coming behind that, my favorite Screamo band is Black Veil Brides, my goal is to become a Movie Director/Writer/Actor, writing music (like i do now), and playing music like I'm hoping to do later in life (which isn't too far off) I'm in a band called Headshock, I'm a Junior in High school and also a Juggalo, I play the Electric Guitar and Skateboard, you can look me up on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, or Yahoo my E-mail is mitchmarshall2008@yahoo.com, Myspace E-mail is different though so it's soulja-boy@yahoo.com (don't ask, i was into soulja boy at the time lol), I never do what anyone tells me and noone makes me do what they want, if i see A chance to gain my freedom, I will take it (i guess you can say its kinda like Brian and Dom from Fast & Furious) which is my way of showing the truth and the way I live, it's also a way of me sayin if noone helps get it done and show my innocents and that im the good guy (not the bad way you all might be thinkin tho, nah), then i'll do it myself with the help of my friends, so I guess that's it

Mitchel Mercury - First year Slytherin
Jericho Vice - First year Hufflepuff
Channing McIntosh - First year Hufflepuff
Whitlock Tsunami - First year Slytherin

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Hello everyone. My name is Sean. I have a really bad habit of starting things and then never finishing th

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Kingsean12 wrote:
em.

You're welcome!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:27 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Hello. My name is Calan. I've been sober for.... crap. That's not good.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

*Monotone drone* Hello Calan. *Male hug*

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

*stands* Hi, my name is Patrick and I like to party...

-Jareth, Labyrinth

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » General » Out of Character