WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:43 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Quote:
Besides, nothing says you can't be 70 years old and play a 17 year old at Hogwarts. Even if it -is- a little creepy.

Creepy, psh! Roleplayers, by very definition, are slightly creepy! :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:19 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Since everyone else has to add :)

I am a female who deals with high school drama still... Quite annoying actually. I have been playing Nwn for like 5 years now, and HP since I can remember. Like most people I didn't know how to rp or much of anything when I started. Hmm... I love to read and it took me a day to read each HP book. I feel young compaired to everyone else who plays HP. I know the girl who plays Rhea irl, I started her playing HP :D. And I met Drogo this summer. I have nooo clue what I want to do with my life, but I am going to college. That is about all :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:38 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Oh, yeah, this one has met both Rhea and Nev. It was a great time, actually.

Oh, right, I should probably mention, just to clarify, that they both live in America, whereas I'm from Europe.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm 
Plant Talker
Plant Talker

I'm Russell. I'm actually white, not black. I'm going to college with a major in vocal performance. So far, my two biggest achievements are marching in the Rose Bowl parade (before I came to HP) and singing in Carnegie Hall (which some of you already know.) I also have a significant number of factors that affect my memory, so if I don't remember something after a couple of hints, don't feel too bad about it.

I'm also the only one stupid enough to put his real name in this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:26 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

I'm RT, 20-something housewife by day and supervillainess by night. Currently between colleges, working on an English degree. My interests include Golden Age of Piracy reenactments, belly dancing, reading, writing, my family, rum, pillaging, Harley Quinn, cats and cigars.

I believe in Harvey Dent, and torture and candy for everyone. <3

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

I was worried being 20 that everyone else would be 14 or 15 or something and I'd be far too old for this server. I'm very thankfull that's not the case!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I was 14~ when I started playing... if that counts. >_>
Most of those 14-15 year olds just happened to grow, lol.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:31 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

*Stretches fingers* Okay, my turn!

I'm 20 years old, Live in a small city called Zutphen in The Netherlands (That's in Europe, for all the poor sods that didn't know that :P ). I've been "roleplaying" in one form or another since...well...forever, really. This became something a little more well-defined when I was introduced to D&D 3rd edition when I was about 13. I've been hooked ever since. I bought NWN roughly six months after it was first released and have played it ever since. Never regretted it for even one moment. Awesome memories. My first server was the Kingdom of Thaates and later it's successor, the War of the Dragons. After that I played on Celies for a while (Great times, eh Tsu?) and now I'm here because Tsunami dragged me in here. I should still give him a cookie for that!. What else? Oh yeah, my hobbies. Gaming (obviously), sports (Karate), drawing, watching movies and mountain climbing. I'm not married, engaged or in any way committed to anyone, though I have taken a fancy to one of the girls in college 8)

-I guess that's about it, Skull.

P.S. Sorry for the rediculously long post >.>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

I'm Seril. Yes, I will answer to that IRL.
I'm 19, I live in Aurora, Colorado where it snows about every other day this time of year. I go to the University of Denver and I'm currently working on a bachelor in arts for Animation and Game Development (I'm hoping to intern with Blizzard next summer!). I love to play video games, and then get real good at them and show off for friends. I'm also into my jet-ski, which something I just got into over a year ago. I love music, D&D, friends, family, camping, good times, and sleeping on the couch.

Post subject: Re: Behind the Characters
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Okay reading this I feel extremely young... Oh well here it goes:

I'm Christina aka Kris and I'm 16 atm but days away from turning 17, thank god! I've been RPing since I was 11 I think, my dad got me into NWN about then and I started by watching him play his characters then I made my own on LOTR servers. I found HP while I was home sick one day and bored out of my mind and while I leave for odd gaps of time it's still my favorite server :D I recently started playing tabletop DnD again with my boyfriend, his brother and our friends. We get together a couple times a month and have a blast geeking out :P

Aside from gaming, I love reading, writing, singing, movies, anime/manga and playing the sims 2. I've no idea what I'll do after I graduate next year (Class of 2010! *cheers*) but I'm hoping to get into Oxford.

And I can't think of anything else :P oh well!

EDIT: Oh god..

Quote:
You started playing on it when you were 12... and you're still here.

Thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2207

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

I'm not gonna tell real age or name, but I plan on going to college and have been playing NWN since I was about 8 when my parents wanted to replace the Lineage 2(something Li). So you can do the math on that. Currently on lunch break from cleaning the house (we gonna get it refinanced if it's cleaned well enough). I'm a chronic scab picker (it itches so much!) and I am not comitted to anyone atm. I like a guy or two though. If anyone's interested, I'm starbolt22 on Gaia Online. I am a mediocre colorist using a free art program(enough about that). I started wandering in NWN multiplayer after I finished HOTU and my first fav server was Tenada's World. Then, someone from there pestered me to come to WOHP and I have not left since except to look around for Tenada's World when no one's on in WOHP. Greatest achievement is making pretty arts, though I hope to knit a quilt at some point (still on square one... literally).

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

My name's Shacadia pronounced Shak-aid-a but most people say sha-cad-ee-a so just bout everyone case me by my last name Shay ^.^

I'm 17 , been gaming for 9months now, started NWNs about 3months ^.^

i'm an AusAnky (Australian American) who at the moment lives in Australia. my American family is Cherokee & my tribe name in english means White Feathers Angel. i am an orphan but it doesnt bother me. i'm a student, i have cancer & cant go outside as i have a low amune system.

i have been described as broken, soulless, mis-understood, shy, innocent, happy, kind, caring. Motherly so make up your mind. i'm me & i wont change to please others.

if you lyk poetry & want to know more about me my web site is:- http://allpoetry.com/Shacadia%20Shay

Shilo Carter - first year

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hi, I'm a hot young blonde college chick from New Jersey. Or thats what everyone thought for about two years. Which was kinda funny for me. My real name is Jason and I am twenty-one years old. I am a Marine Biology Student and Education Student taking double majors in two completely different directions. I am a bit of an insomniac and this server is my baby in all shape or form. Of course while I was not the one who birthed it, I have been pressing my influence into since I started playing her one faithful day and I can't help but feel great about it. I am a certified First Aid for both Adults and Children, also babies and pets cpr and first aid. I am also certified for scubadiving. Now I know your all going wait.... Talia Mag is a guy? *Watches everyone start spitting, especially Seril.* I RP very intensly if I am given that opprotunity and I am very flattered that most of you were fooled into thinking I was a girl. That means my RP is awesome.... or...... Hey are you guys calling me a girl? ... ... ... SHUT UP SERIL, STOP LAUGHING. ... Wait where was I?

Oh yeah, I am proud to be on the DM Force serving the players I love, you all make this game so wonderful and I can smile each and every single day knowing you guys still come on to enjoy mine as well as others company. ... ... ... Guys get over it, I am a boy. Girls my phone number is 555... You know what... probably safer not, Ree is going to try to leave Calan for me if I do that. Oh crap. *Runs from Calan.* Ta-ta. Love you guys.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

ShacadiaShay wrote:
My name's Shacadia pronounced Shak-aid-a but most people say sha-cad-ee-a so just bout everyone case me by my last name Shay ^.^

I'm 17 , been gaming for 9months now, started NWNs about 3months ^.^

i'm an AusAnky (Australian American) who at the moment lives in Australia. my American family is Cherokee & my tribe name in english means White Feathers Angel. i am an orphan but it doesnt bother me. i'm a student, i have cancer & cant go outside as i have a low amune system.

i have been described as broken, soulless, mis-understood, shy, innocent, happy, kind, caring. Motherly so make up your mind. i'm me & i wont change to please others.

if you lyk poetry & want to know more about me my web site is:- http://allpoetry.com/Shacadia%20Shay

The color of your text is so incredibly easy to read. I enjoy it very much. Sarcasm aside, I'll ask you again. Would you -please- start writing your post in a color that's easier on the eyes? Please?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Location: Sitting in my corner, watching you from the shadows...
Um, my name's Rachel. I've been around the server since seventh grade-ish and I am now a junior in high school. Stonesour got me started with the server and it's been an almost constant addiction ever since <.<. I can't be anything but thankful to her for it though, as I've met some really interesting people on here, as well as some 'interesting' people, which are fun too. I'm sixteen (my gawd I feel young) and I used to play Sasha Lynn and Lilly May, along with a character from waaay back that I wont mention because I was such an extreme noob. HP was the first server I played on and the only one I've stuck with. I waitress at a pizza place in town and try to keep enough time for a social life and RP, along with school. Once highschool is finished with (though the memory of it will haunt me forever, I'm sure), I plan on attending college for mass communications/journalism and photography. That basically scratches the surface of 'me', and I'll stop for now 'cause if I go much deeper, my insanity will start showing.

"You think anything is possible. But that isn't so. The world closes tight around this miracle soon enough; and you don't ask for other miracles. That is, you become accustomed to the new limits and the limits define everything once again."

Characters: Rhea Maltrix, Hufflepuff and Annabel Morgan, Ravenclaw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character