WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Behind the Characters
 Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

I'm Alexander and I'm 19 years old.I am from Greece and I currently live in Crete but my family lives in Athens..I am a university student and I started playing NWN since 2007 (not online though) and I started to RP for a month now..I am greek so I suck at spelling so dont Judge me for my mistakes :P ..I'm still learning RP and english. :D

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:23 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I think we generally only make fun of the people who have English as a mother tongue, actually......?

(Feel free to correct me if I've ever teased or bugged anyone who wasn't?)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

This is actually my first post on the forums. :D I figured it'd be the best place to start. Yes? No? Maybe..?
AHEM.
Boy do I ever feel young compared to the rest of you... I'm fourteen, but I'll be turning fifteen in August! I'm a girl. I live in Canada(Winnipeg, Manitoba), going to a french immersion school at the moment. Been playing NWN since I was like, seven or eight.

I'm five feet tall. And I haven't grown for a year. I think I'm done. :( Which is rather unfortunate. Blue eyes, brown hair. Um. I think that's all? :) Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Soren Daein
Celine Emmette

Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

CloakedSchemer wrote:
I'm five feet tall. And I haven't grown for a year. I think I'm done. :( Which is rather unfortunate. Blue eyes, brown hair. Um. I think that's all? :) Looking forward to meeting all of you!

don't worry hunni you should keep growing till your at least 18-21. i stopped growing for four years then shot right up a few inches

Shilo Carter - first year

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

CloakedSchemer wrote:
This is actually my first post on the forums. :D I figured it'd be the best place to start. Yes? No? Maybe..?

Yes, this is the best place to start. By far.

CloakedSchemer wrote:
AHEM.
Boy do I ever feel young compared to the rest of you... I'm fourteen, but I'll be turning fifteen in August! I'm a girl. I live in Canada(Winnipeg, Manitoba), going to a french immersion school at the moment. Been playing NWN since I was like, seven or eight.

We're delighted to have you, welcome! What character do you play?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last edited by =^_^= on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Dru wrote:
It's aight, I have to stand on the tip of my toes to be 5'4, I think I stopped growing in Kindergarden. :P

You stopped growing in Kindergarten... so, you were 5'4" then? 8O

Anyways, hi, welcome CS. ^^

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last edited by =^_^= on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Hi, My name is Gabrielle. I am 17, living in hicksville Arkansas! Whoo! Go razorbacks! Just kidding, but I really do live there. Anyway, I started out on NWN when I was fourteen, got banned by my parents for a while. A couple years later I started roleplaying on Gaia and a harry potter website called Hexrpg.com. That was fun..but I got banned again by parents. Then I recently started on NWN again and it's a lot more fun. More drama, but more fun. My interests include pretty much all music, vampires, writing, sketching dresses (one of my friends made me design her wedding dress, no lie) and Anime!

Gabrielle Hansen - Gryffindor
Camilla Giovanni - Ravenclaw
Rose Scarlet Briars - Gryffindor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Just for fun, I have enabled a feature of the forums that shows birthdays of those who have set it in their profile. Birthdays were completely disabled until now, so no one currently has a birthday entered in their profile. To set your birthday, select "User Control Panel" at the top of the site, and then edit your profile to add your birthday.

Birthdays on any given day will then show up near the bottom on the main index page!

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Lol I noticed that, I was like "Haha, Calan must really be bored at work."

Oh, and hai to all the people who recently introduced themselves. >_>

"The Hufflepuffs are the ones that wind up making all the small differences that keep the world running while the Ravenclaws are too busy thinking about it, the Slytherins are too busy rushing it and screwing it up, and the Gryffindors are off getting themselves killed." -SleepingSun7

"Friends don't let friends RP OOCly distracted."

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Well, I've finally decided to do this so yeah... Here it goes.

My name's Blake... or Sean. It's whatever really. I'm 19, in school, and I live in a small town in the northwest corner Tennessee, but I'm proud to say that I'm nota typical southern Tennessean... I couldn't live with that. I would say that I'm a pretty regular guy, though; easy to get along with and whatnot. I enjoy music (I could talk about music literally all day and I'm a total metalhead... I absolutely adore the stuff), long conversations, friends, and sleeping.

Aside from all that, I've been playing on HP for about a year and half, although I've played NWN online and offline for years. I've also had some PnP D&D experience, but... it's very minimal. But yeah, that's about all I can think of to say, and looking back, it's pretty boring. Sorry.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:04 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hey guys! Guess its about time to let y'all know the real Mai and Willow so here it goes....

My name is Ashlee, I am 19, and I live in North Carolina, USA. Basic physical features I have is dark brown hair ((I've dyed it Burgandy before but its faded now)), blue eyes, and I'm only 5' 3'' and will never get any taller. I've basically been raised on gaming since almost my entire family ((well moms side at least)) games. I always wanted to play table top D&D since I saw my grandpa, mom and uncles play but I was forced to live under the rule of "You can't play til you're 13...14". It sucked....but once I could it was great. Then my grandpa started playing NWN and got me hooked on that...although he doesn't play the RP servers like I do. I really can't say when I started playing on this server because it was like an off and on thing since I could only play when my grandpa wasn't....but I can say that I seriously just started gaming on here this year. And yes I am now addicted to it :) My younger sister also plays on here although its not as much I dont think and I cant rememeber who her characters are but....its all good....

I'm glad to have had the pleasure of RPing with you all and I hope to have many more chances to do so in the future! You want to know anything else....just ask!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Hi, you guys can call me Zim and I'm.. *pause* 26 and a woman :). Haha. .I feel so old compared to the rest of you. I have a BA in Anthropology with minors in music and women's studies from Ithaca College and I'm originally from Upstate New York (not NYC). I started playing NWN in the summer of 2005 after I graduated from University and it has sucked up my life since then. I am an avid fan of Dungeons and Dragons (PnP) and played in many different campaigns. I'm not too fond of the new 4E version (I started on v2.5). I also enjoy anime and Japanese culture in general. I write poetry and have been published in a few anthologies. I have a website of my poetry if you'd like to read it sometime, just PM me. I also like to draw and have a particular interest in the Medieval and Renaissance periods of Europe. (800AD- 1600AD). I am a casual member of the Society for Creative Anacronism. I also enjoy graphic design on the computer and I compose my own music as well.

I read the first Harry Potter book in high school before it was still deemed a 'children's' book and a cult classic. I find it simply wonderful that Rowling has created a series that encourages younger people to read. I love to read. :)

Oh, I'm also a veggietarian of 16 years (:) ) and I am pagan in belief system. Anything else, feel free to ask; I will decide how to answer however :)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am 
Game Master
Game Master

It's okay, I'm 27 *chuckles*. And there's a few more of us "old people" on here. I think Calan's 62..... :-D

Shifty are the eyes of the gambler...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character