WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kudos
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Reebober wrote:
I realize this is delayed, but here goes anyway…

I wanted to congratulate Drado on running his first Potions class! I think you did a marvelous job.

Ditto! (And McGonagall's transfiguration class too - even if no one could roll after she got back to the classroom)

Reebober wrote:
Reading the descriptions you all gave for creating your potions was a blast. And your questions to Sierra after she had to take Veritaserum, well… most of you went pretty easy on her. *hugs*

I did not go easy on her! I just don't need to know more about Sierra's sex life. :D (Really, if I want to know, I can ask her....)
And some of the descriptions were getting spammy, but Sierra's was great. I still giggle thinking about her dropping her quill in and then adding chocolate - and actually drinking it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 am 
Forum Troll King

Drado stole my veritaserum class!! O.O

Oh well. ; ) Sounds like you did good. Kudos, Mr. Black.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:32 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Seconded.

I want to thank you for being a part of my forget-me-nots and marigolds.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:34 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

A few days late, but...
I've got to give out some kudos to Priggo, Drado, Terry, and Necrolissica.

I even got frustrated OOC with the whole ordeal on Friday night...it was pretty awesome.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Props to those who deserve them! I'm late, i should be flogged, and I beg for forgiveness!

DMs.... Thank you. Nik, Drado, and Gaius.... You're heroes to us all, even if the rest of these rude lil ... ahem... fine upstanding players...won't say it. Thank you for running the world that we are lucky enough to live in.

Now....

First, to Zane's favorite girl. She's given the poor boy a new reason to hang around, and I can't say enough about her skillz as a roleplayer. If you've never locked horns with Redtonic...you're selling yourself short. I hope you survive when you do! Thanks, Red. You're my hero...er...ine....err...pirate! Thanks for taking pity on a fella and teaching him the ropes. I'll work on those puppies for you.

Next, to Sierra. A never-ending source of fun. Whether it's watching the character succeed or fail, Reebober has made my day more times than I can admit with her great outlook and roleplaying. Excellent work and thank you for letting me join in!

To teh Creed. Zane and this one don't interact face to face that often, but they've faced off any number of times. Here's to ya, bruddah! If the red-headed fella had to have a friendly foe, I couldn't ask for a better one!

Doree. Thanks for the fun! This girl is always a blast whether she's flying high or sharpening knives! Few folks this side of a fraternity/sorority have ever put sooooo much thought into how much booze is too much! *cheers*

Jack. This boy is everything Zane isn't, and it makes for all the more fun! Light-hearted, grinning, and bringing down the house every time. Zane may just chuckle, man, but you've usually got me laughing. Thanks, JB!

Liss and Terry. I have to lump the two of you together. Both of you are great players, but together, you've managed to make a pair of characters that...well... You've established a new standard! Keep it up! I'll keep hunting you down to watch!

Nina. *claps* Zane doesn't know whether to like the character or throw her in front of a train from day to day, but the playing of her has always been a joy to watch! Thank you for the fun and incredible work.

Andrew. This lil basta...Ravenclaw...is so annoying that Zane has actually started to enjoy his company. He's still gonna pay for kicking in that door at Mungo's, but we've got time for that! Big congrats on making a character that is so bad that he's good, bruddah!

To Tylor, Benjamin, and Seril. You three continually take the hard roads, and it's a joy to watch. Thank you, thank you, and thank you (you sneaky little eavesdropping Hufflepuff scum...I'm gonna blow you into a wood chipper and...err....*deletes*).

And to the "old crew of villains and criminals." I haven't had as much to do with Priggo, Sliver, Paul, Drith, Angelique and Eglantina. You folks have defined a lot of how I saw this server when I first started. Thank you. I look forward to the future...good or bad!

Anyone I've missed...blame it on ... err... Werewolves. That's what Zane does!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:21 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

I'm going with a short, sweet one. Thanks to everyone for... everything. You all rock (Even Nik) and make HP a fun place to be as a long-hours player or someone who just pops in for a short while every now and then.

Ravenclaw's Unofficial HP Trivia Champion.

Paul Millington - Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:23 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I just want to give some long over do Kudos to DM Black for the many many sessions he decided to spy and overview Nina's animage performance. Yes it was total disastor in which Nina had nearly killed herself three-four-five times but that is always worth it. Though you being around made most of my rolls suck... Though it was a hell of alot better then me rping alone as usual. >.> Just make sure you tell me when you are watching ocassionally so I don't randomly walk away and get food.

"Hey, you... CATCH!" ~Iris~

"Awooo? Werewolves of London!?" ~Nina~

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

I have a few kudos to give out tonight.
First off, to the people at Sam's birthday party, nice event.
As a branch off of that, I gotta give special kudos to Sierra and Creed....drinking games are fun. :D

Also, gotta hand some kudos out to Callie, Liss, Sierra, and especially Jack. It was actually some pretty awesome RP in Pinborea, I appreciated it. Thanks everyone!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:16 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Michael and Samantha.
WoHP's next generation of pwn.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:28 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Roibo, for his consistant pwn.

Callie, for her sheer, unerring awesomeness in Drado's event today. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:33 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

I'd like to say something about Drado.. And Nik, indirectly.

Drado's doing an awesome job as a DM, but today, there was an event with like 20 players involved. One DM alone can't handle that in the long run, and Drado's no exception. You did an awesome job Drado, but more DMs are needed.

Kudos to (most of) the participants in the event, though. And the following stuff that happened after wards, and is still happening.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:42 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

Kudos to everyone on the forum for having such great holiday spirit. You're so positive lately that it's making my head explode. Need to calm down with all this positivity. </sarcasm>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:24 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Happy Holidays! Kudos to everyone that makes this server so great.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm 
Forum Troll King

ChanceFerrin wrote:
Kudos to everyone that makes this server so great.

Why thank you. ; )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Nik... that thank you from Chance was -clearly- directed at me.

Kudos to everyone once again for providing a forum and replies for me to attempt to find fault with ^_^

Ravenclaw's Unofficial HP Trivia Champion.

Paul Millington - Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 93  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character