WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC - Kudos
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Necromancer367 wrote:
Kudos to the DMs for the long event last night.

Kudos to the DMs who stayed back and provided Roleplay for those who couldn't tag along.

Kudos to Nathan for going above and beyond to provide Roleplay after they all got back.

All of this. I was extremely grateful some DMs stayed back and provided roleplay to the characters that were not eligible to go. The amount of time that was put into this, not only in executing, but the thought and deep story was excellent! Thanks guys!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

It's 6:44 am, and I only just recently logged off. There was a lot of awesome RP tonight, so kudos to everyone involved, DMs and PCs. I love you guys, and I'm so grateful I get to RP with you all.

Extra Kudos to Necro, since I never give him enough credit for all the all the awesome RP between Amber and Lance. So... kudos to you, and thank you for all the time you've spent RPing with me since last summer.

Those pale lips, the bourbon-soaked kiss
She’s the den of your sins—the slit of a wrist”

Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Kudos to Sam, Roo, Ronni, Jade, Peran, Ashlee, and Kell. I had a BLAST with you guys tonight. I could hardly stop laughing.

..... Cray Calcifer Fencrow - Xabriel Seth Raventongue
Gryffindor - Gryffindor
Image Image

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:48 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Kudos to everybody at the detention RP last night! See, getting into trouble doesn't have to be boring for you, it only has to be boring for your characters. :P

Also, HUGE kudos to Neminya(I hope that's how you spell it) for switching her role from "supporting dm" to "dm in charge" of the event at pretty much the last minute(10:30 pm eastern) when I wasn't feeling well. Which was totally a good call because just as the RP began, I started experiencing this, which knocked me out of commission for a good 45~ minutes until everything turned back to normal. So yes, Neminya gets all the DM cookies! <3

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I have to give kudos out to the players:

Necro367
ShalynArater
Alesubunny

For being awesome friends IC and IRL (for reasons of which they know why) and staying up WAY past when we really do need to go to sleep but we're just too stubborn to do so because our brains are like "Just a little bit more RP..." You guys deserve way more than just a kudos post but for now this is all I can do. :) I've also decided that even though this is a country song, this has been our anthem for the past few nights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6zpb99LHI

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I forgot to say it before I logged, so Kudos to those that were online for the Zombie Night On Hogwarts Street even thing! :) It was super fuuun. Thank you, Squirrel!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:14 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Yes, major kudos to DM Squirrel for the zombie game, and to everybody else for playing! Things got off to a bit of a rough start(we clearly need instructions, for future reference :P ) but it was a lot of fun once we worked out how to get going. Especially the bit at the end where we had to assault Fort Wricken.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Kudos to everyone involved in the Hogwarts remaster. Ya'll did an excellent job and it feels more like a Hogwarts!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Just thought I would extend a small kudos to our latest batch of newbies. Your RP has been wonderful thus far. Keep up the awesomeness.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 am 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

Thanks guys, more hugs to my fellow noobs, been having a blast on the server.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:01 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

Thanks guys you've all been great too :D

Post subject: Prosper Eversong (Pip!)
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

I wanted to say thank you very much to Pip (Prosper Eversong) for being a wonderful rp partner. The first time I rp'd with you, I was completely impressed... your character is very intriguing, and played wonderfully. He managed to wrap Samantha around his little finger! She finds him quite adorable, and so do I.

Last night was more of the same... not only were you very tolerant of my afk-ness when it was sudden and I wasn't able to give fair notice (I have spoken to my dogs about this, and they had appropriately guilty looks on their faces for causing what I explained to you later was a "doggie emergency!"), but once again, you played Pip beautifully and are just a delight to be around, both ic and ooc.

Good rp partners are a rare delight, and even though I strive to be one, I frequently fall embarrassingly short. I don't have enough hubris to pretend otherwise. So I very much appreciate a player who can forgive my foibles and ostensibly overlook my imperfections as a roleplayer, or is at least gracious enough not to make me feel bad about them! Prosper Eversong (ProsperS) is this type of player, and it is for this that I offer him my most genuine and sincere kudos.

(Jennie-Bear plays Samantha Hathaway, seventh-year Hufflepuff)

Post subject: OOC Stars
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:31 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

The following people have been especially kind, thoughtful, and friendly OOCly to me lately, and I appreciate them greatly for it, so here are my kudos for outstanding OOC behavior:

Prosper Eversong
Drogo Aelent
Tom Summers

And, as always... Lil' Miss Understood.

(Jennie-Bear plays Samantha Hathaway, seventh-year Hufflepuff)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 pm 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

slightly overwhelmed by such kind words Jennie... :) but, want to say, the same right back at ya! I Love RPing with you - its always bright and fun, and you are far too harsh on yourself for the occasional 1 min afk's! oh yeah and Samantha is Awesome!!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:22 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

YENDYS and SKULL

I have not actually been in a roleplay situation where I was literally clueless as to outcomes in ... well... almost a decade. It was a very nerve-wracking, nausea inducing and FANTASTIC experience. Thank you both for great roleplay this afternoon. My stomach still has flutterbyes :)

"I sense a costume opportunity!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character