WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post subject: Re: What made you start playing your character?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:27 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Shifty wrote:
You do have too many characters ;). My favorite was always Willow, she's the best.

Why thanks!! :D I will try to bring her around more often and maybe she can run into her -big brother-!! *hugs*

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:31 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Wow. Kadaja's story. Well. I got Kadaja's name from "Kadaj" from Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Call me a geek, I know. =P Kadaj was my favorite character, but a boy, so to tell the truth, Kadaja was originally a boy! Crazy thought. But since I'm not good at RPing boys, I made Kadaja a girl. I wanted her to be really dark and quiet and mysterious, but that part failed completely and she ended up to be -almost- exactly like me, with some changes of course. I've always loved Japan, so I made her be from Japan, and I don't really know about why I picked red hair and green eyes. Guess it just appealed to me at the time. But pretty much everything about Kadaja was something that I liked at the time, so really, she's pretty much all of my passions and likings in one character! Besides reading... That's all her.

Her story though with her family was something I just came up with. I didn't have too much to think about. I think I played her for about half a year before I got the whole story right. The friends she has kinda reflect the friends I would have if I was in HP! So really, Kadaja is just like another, very slightly different side of me.

..... Cray Calcifer Fencrow - Xabriel Seth Raventongue
Gryffindor - Gryffindor
Image Image

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:29 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

My first character was actually Hermione Granger, and I played her for a while. It was amusing because like JB said you couldn't pick your house so when I sorted Hermione the hat put her in Slytherin.

Later on I played Laura Spellbender and Selena Senocen, both were just concepts that popped into my head and I ended up playing out.

Lani, my current main was another random idea but mostly all I knew was that I wanted her to be American but Middle-Eastern descent and have twin siblings who drove her crazy. Everything Lani is now, like so many others who play here, has developed over the past two years I've played her.

Jessica was actually me being melancholy a year or so ago, she was originally what I pictured my daughter being like. Of course, RP changed her so she became something else but I still enjoy playing her.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Drathil was created to be a devious kid who was constantly making contraptions like Dungbombs.

Then he went hug happy and started ranting about Squirrels >.> I have no idea why, really.

Sliver is Sliver. I have no control over his actions. >.>

Lance was meant to be a brute that didn't talk, where Rurian did all the talking for him, and both of them worked for Jinx Sinclair.... You can see how well that turned out when 2/3 of the group LEAVE!

The Basket Case - Drathil Vortec - Seventh Year

"Everybody prefers to see a nut - they're more fascinating." - Penn Jillette

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:46 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Now he's got Lisa to talk for him and they both work for Rowan! ;)

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Necromancer367 wrote:
You can see how well that turned out when 2/3 of the group LEAVE!

A problem I'm all too familiar with, even today. Killed my first character stone dead! Well, not literally... but close enough, things just were too boring.

Which led to Ana! She was designed to be friendly and approachable, but with a mischief streak - in short, the original Ana was the anti-boredom. That part has died down a little as she's grown, but to me she's gained more personality rather than lost it. She's actually had a chance to mature as a person, in a way that most of my past RP characters haven't.

Ana Celine - Took her revenge and vanished into the night.
Space Dog - Some say it still roams the halls of Hogwarts in search of petting.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:21 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Well i started out as, lol wow i don't even remember the first one i remember is Aira and she was based off of a char. of mine from the Uber server DozersHosts. When I found the Very First HP server she turned into AiraLupin.
There are like 5 to 6 other chars I made on three separate accounts that I do not at the moment recall the names of.
Damn, uHm. The Silverwolf sisters are accually Based off of me.
Mhmm I was a woods girl when i was little, always admired animals especially the Silver wolf. I was into Art and was creative and Bred to Be a Proper French Lady, delicate graceful sharp and coy. i was a peaceful and always knew how to make things better and my friends nicknamed me Serenity Which led to the Silverhaired "Serenity Silverwolf".
As i grew i became darker through my experiences and loathing for the way i was Bred and Serenity over time became Renna, renren, then just ren. Then back to my name.
Until i got Bad oneday and snapped my friend decided to do a portrait of me and signed the Model as "Helle" because of her cursive writing instead of "Hell" I got Darker and Serenity Turned into "Helle Silverwolf".
Later on i blended them together and they were like my separate souls that made me who i am, Proper Rebellion ^-^. Serenity is the elder sister. over time i built up their lives and past and they became "Serenity Elysia Marie Silverwolf" and "Helleanna Belial Elysia Marie Silverwolf" Belial and Elysia being the names of their Parents. so in a nutshell they are me *shrug*, My freedom, My Sisters ^-^.
Aiyana Arientala came out of Boredom and missing my oldest Char Aira. i couldn't cross her over from the older server because i didn't know how, so Ive lost her forever.
When i get on the game ill try and look into my older characters and edit this.
- <3 pce and love CatalinaAnaMariaSilverwolf

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

SerenitySilverwolf
HelleSilverwolf
AiyanaArientala

ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Let's see... I had just reread the entire HP series for the bajillionth time, and I decided to poke around the NWN Server list about nine months ago. I saw HP, honestly went "...wtc. They're gonna ruin this series." But I decided to jump on, and was immediately impressed. I had no RP background, but I've always loved the idea of the Seraphim, one of the highest order of Angels, and decided to romanize it into Saroph. I chose Wildanter because I wanted an exceedingly sounding British name, and then decided I'd like Saroph to be sort of a mixture between Sirius Black and a young Dumbledore. Needless to say, things didn't work out like that. ;D Saroph grew into his own person, with extremely few nudges from me. And even when I -did- try to steer him in some direction, he usually fought tooth and nail until I gave up.

As for Vincent, I took the name Vincent Dawn from Bruno Mattei, a horrible, horrible filmaker who often used the name Vincent Dawn as a pseudonym. I based his looks off myself, and his personality is my brother's. (For the most part.) And I'm basically just experimenting with him, seeing if I can actually RP a near-squib.

And the rest is history. =)

Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?

-Jareth, Labyrinth

-------------------------------

Saroph Wildanter- 6th Year Gryffindor
Vincent Dawn- 2nd Year Slytherin
Robert Strider- 1st Year Huffterpufft

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

I made Vladimir because I thought Durmstrang was neat.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

West was originally the perfect little study boy. Quiet, always reading and studying. Then finally he got bored of sitting there when everyone else was having fun and became the annoying jerk he is today.

Steven was/is the protector. He was always trying to protect people he cared about be it Greg from Serin even though Steven didn't have a wand to all his friends he protects now with his elaborate form of "Reducto, Heal, and run"

Board index » General » Out of Character