WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Dream of Harry Potter
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:33 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

Insanity wrote:
Double-posting for the win! Yay errors!

Also: What the hell? You have some weird dreams..

Damned forum errors and yes, very strange dreams. But I think it partially had to do with I was playing WoHP that night and after I logged off I read the AC wiki before falling asleep. Which *SPOILER* (my dream was creepily similar to the ending of Assassin's Creed)

celticxfaerie wrote:
I don't know why I do this but on several occasions that I have qwerty'd while still in RP, Mostly with Matt Pace.

Yeah, Matt can be pretty boring sometimes. :P

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Last night I had a dream where I was Karen, and there were a bunch of wohp characters together talking in a room. And Liss came in, and she was covered with something gooey, brown-green, and unidentifiable. And then something else happened...I remember Karen was trying to list examples of astrological phenomena in muggle legends, but I'm not sure why. The end. *lamest dream telling ever*

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

D_Black wrote:
Insanity wrote:
Double-posting for the win! Yay errors!

Also: What the hell? You have some weird dreams..

Damned forum errors and yes, very strange dreams. But I think it partially had to do with I was playing WoHP that night and after I logged off I read the AC wiki before falling asleep. Which *SPOILER* (my dream was creepily similar to the ending of Assassin's Creed)

celticxfaerie wrote:
I don't know why I do this but on several occasions that I have qwerty'd while still in RP, Mostly with Matt Pace.

Yeah, Matt can be pretty boring sometimes. :P

Pffft. Says the one who took so long to type the other night. ;)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I had another one! This time it was like a big search party for something. I was Mai and the ones I remember the most were Matt, Rowan, Joki, Zane, Liss, Angel, Karen, and Wes. There were plenty more but specifically thats what I remember. We were going through weird terrain which kinda made me think of Pinboria Beach. Rowan was a Cat Animagus and every little while she would turn into her animal and meow and thats how we knew where we were going. We found a large cave system with several doorways and apparently we all had owl or bird familiars and to make sure it was safe we sent them out ahead of us. Once we found the right way, it emptied out into the ruins of a house, to which Mai say pretty clothes and couldnt help but....salvage a few for herself ^.- They were lace and Yellow! Soon they found that the house exited into another cave system that held a large open room, to which we got attacked by these like mummy things. I remember from there it went from me being Mai in first person to me being me playing on my laptop. And I remember pressing random buttons to cast random spells and being like Crap crap crap! cause Mai was dying. In the end they won and then in transistioned into another dream which involved that house they went into but no WOHPers, it was me being me ^.^

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I've been sharing my dreams IG, but I've had a couple recently that featured Zane, Joki, Matt, Mai and a couple others. The most recent one was scary, Jes went ballistic and started trying to kill a bunch of people who were hanging out in the Entrance Hall. I have no idea what set her off but it was that point past angry where all you know is rage, she couldn't think past, "Hurt them!" Zane was the one trying to calm her down while others were getting the young'uns out of the Hall. I think Karen and a couple others actually died :/ I know Joki, Matt, Mai, Karen, and some random others were down and bleeding heavily. When Zane had finally calmed her down (I've been told if Joki was down, so would have Jes but it was my dream so zipit Luceus ;) ) she looked around the hall and immediately went to Matt and tried to heal him, he was sprawled over a busted pillar. He completely ignored her and was focused on Mai about 4-5 yards away and looking much worse than Matt. Jes looked over at Mai, sneered, and went back to fixing up Matt. O.o

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

It was in the entrance hall. It was crowded. Ruoy was there. She had a hat. She said something random. I woke up sad. I MISS YOU KELSY >3

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:08 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

I had another dream last night and in the dream I was actually watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 in an IMAX theater and when the film ended, it was like the whole dream re-winded and this time I was in the film, I was Harry and I was fighting Voldemort, the last I remember is like in the film, me and him kept connecting our wands then I saw him running to the side and when the connection broke again, he dropped his wand and instead of me casting out a red beam, I cast'ed Avada Kadavra. Then I was looking around like "What the hell happened!?"

Mitchel Mercury - First year Slytherin
Jericho Vice - First year Hufflepuff
Channing McIntosh - First year Hufflepuff
Whitlock Tsunami - First year Slytherin

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

Last night I dreamed that I had been kidnapped by You Know Who. He took me to an inner-city hotel and taught me the three chakras that would keep him alive, since Harry was out there destroying horcruxes at the time of the dream. A team of WoHP players came to my rescue (in the dream I knew who they were, but I can't say now), led by Kingsley Shacklebolt and accompanied by several MLE officers. Voldemort was disarmed by Shacklebolt using both Expelliarmus and a short bullwhip. The last thing I remember is all of us running down the stairs, with Voldemort being dragged away by the MLE.

Ta da.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

RT wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I had been kidnapped by You Know Who. He took me to an inner-city hotel and taught me the three chakras that would keep him alive, since Harry was out there destroying horcruxes at the time of the dream. A team of WoHP players came to my rescue (in the dream I knew who they were, but I can't say now), led by Kingsley Shacklebolt and accompanied by several MLE officers. Voldemort was disarmed by Shacklebolt using both Expelliarmus and a short bullwhip. The last thing I remember is all of us running down the stairs, with Voldemort being dragged away by the MLE.

Ta da.

Sounds epic! :D

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

I dreamed about Pottermore last night (must have been after reading the Pottermore thread). I can't remember much but basically one of the features of it is that you can write a collaborative fan fiction story, with someone writing around 500 words, then the next person writing about 500 words continuing on and so on. If you wanted to write two sections in a row, you had to get special permission. It was most odd! And probably my first HP dream in a long time.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Last night I dreamt about Tom spitting on Crabbe's head from a tall tower (Could have been astronomy). Then Malfoy came storming up the stairs and opened the door to Avada Kedavra him (I saw this from Tom's POV).

Tom ducked and confringo'd the little peroxide bastard before my brain deemed confringo a little too deadly, so time was turned back and the bugger was stunned instead. Then Tom was ranting at Snape about one of his students trying to kill him with an Unforgiveable curse before Snape explained that Malfoy wasn't Malfoy, but one of the current plot's characters instead. Creepysauce! :O

P.S. Apologies for the semi thread necromancy.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:07 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Weird dream last night... but I'll only include the bits that are HP related.

I was in CO, having to supervise Melissa/Shalyn/akaKadaja at her school since vampires were threatening kids. She wanted to go to a dance, and I was supposed to go as a chaperone. We hid in a tiny bathroom stall and wrote out a list of guys she was going to invite, and a few of them were from the server but I can't recall the names now.

Then she had to go to class and I took the list and some random kid at the school started talking about a birthday party 7of9 was having, and all the guys from the server were being paid to go and fight to the death to see who was going to be her new boyfriend. I specifically remember seeing: DBlack, Matt Pace, Ki Vash, Skullcleaver, MoreThanThree, and a few others that are slipping my mind now that I'm awake. Then I was trying to figure out a way to dress up as a guy so I could sneak in and try to date 7of9. >.>

Good luck guys!

"I sense a costume opportunity!"

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Reebober wrote:
Weird dream last night... but I'll only include the bits that are HP related.

I was in CO, having to supervise Melissa/Shalyn/akaKadaja at her school since vampires were threatening kids. She wanted to go to a dance, and I was supposed to go as a chaperone. We hid in a tiny bathroom stall and wrote out a list of guys she was going to invite, and a few of them were from the server but I can't recall the names now.

Then she had to go to class and I took the list and some random kid at the school started talking about a birthday party 7of9 was having, and all the guys from the server were being paid to go and fight to the death to see who was going to be her new boyfriend. I specifically remember seeing: DBlack, Matt Pace, Ki Vash, Skullcleaver, MoreThanThree, and a few others that are slipping my mind now that I'm awake. Then I was trying to figure out a way to dress up as a guy so I could sneak in and try to date 7of9. >.>

Good luck guys!

lol, Ree. That's aweful xD

..... Cray Calcifer Fencrow - Xabriel Seth Raventongue
Gryffindor - Gryffindor
Image Image

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Reebober wrote:

Good luck guys!

*cleans off his meter-long sword*

...wait... who is 7of9?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

7of9:

EDIT:
But this is how Ree saw her in the dream, of course:

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character