WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: I Dream of Harry Potter
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:50 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

Yendys wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I was making out with Amber Ramsay, and then she invited Lance to join and I noped out of there. Sorry, dream Amber. :P

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:17 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

I had a strange dream last night.

I logged into the server and was immediately greeted by a screen advertising a lot of typical pay-to-win offers you'd find in a crappy free-to-play MMO. The screen was very beautiful and very harry potter-y, so I didn't mind it and just clicked past it.

As soon as the map loaded, I saw through Peran's eyes and became him. There was some sort of weird festival happening in the gardens, so I roamed around that for a while.

Jade sat in the dunk tank and Xander approached her, mischievously waving his activity tickets around in a humorously threatening manner.

Angel was at a high striker and she kept hitting it repeatedly with the big hammer, to the dismay of the person in charge of that activity. It kept hitting the bell each time, and she kept hitting it. There were a lot of people in line, but Angel just kept hitting it.

Amber was beating the CRAP out of Lockhart. Mercilessly. NO ONE cared. Students just glanced at it as they walked by, and the Professors just seemed to not notice even though Flitwick was like three feet away from it the whole time.

I saw a group of students walking with Hagrid and decided to go see what that was about, but they were kind of far away so I had to walk quickly. As I walked I entered some tall grass and noticed an abandoned railroad track in the grass. In the dream, this was normal. The interesting fact about it was, there was a family of super adorable kittens living in it, so I stopped and said "Hey there, kitty." multiple times in a high pitched voice with a childish tone.

When I looked up, there were easily ten zombies approaching me. (I've been playing a lot of Project Zomboid lately.) I ran as fast as I could to try to catch up with Hagrid, but there was no sign of him and there was a fork in the path. I was torn about which way to go, but I didn't have much time to decide.

Then I remembered I could disillusion and did so before running past several very confused zombies back to the festival area, at which point I woke up.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:24 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

Peran wrote:
As I walked I entered some tall grass....In the dream, this was normal. The interesting fact about it was, there was a family of super adorable kittens living in it, so I stopped and said "Hey there, kitty." multiple times in a high pitched voice with a childish tone.

When I looked up...

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:03 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Peran wrote:
Amber was beating the CRAP out of Lockhart. Mercilessly. NO ONE cared. Students just glanced at it as they walked by, and the Professors just seemed to not notice even though Flitwick was like three feet away from it the whole time.

Hahahahaha

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

I had quite the bizarre dream last night.
I was Xander or seeing though Xander's eyes, not quite sure, and heading to an apothecary I'd never been to before because both of my preferred apothecaries were out of the ingredient I was looking for but there was rumor of another that may have it.
So I (Xander) tracked it down and entered, it seemed like the building was just your average building out front, possibly a little shabby, but inside it looked like a home/store front designed by Umbridge (old flowery wallpaper, with pictures of animals (mainly cats) hanging every where. I greeted by an old plump witch who seemed happy to see me, or perhaps have a customer, I'm not sure. Anyways we started talking business and she told me she'd have to check storage to see if they still had the ingredient in stock.
Then she let out this bellowing screech (much like Howard's mother from 'Big Bang Theory') towards a doorway leading to the back. I remember I couldn't help but cringe at the noise as she yelled at her assistant. "Samual! Go check the storage for [insert ingredient here] and bring it up if ya find it! And pronto mister! We run a business here, not a government establishment!"
So I awkwardly stood there waiting for the assistant to appear for about 3-5 minutes before lo and behold, the assistant in question was none other than Sam McKinnon lazily making his way into the store front with a large box and a subtle scowl, which became much more apparent once the brief moment of shock diminished from seeing his arch-nemesis waiting in the storefront for his items. He then begrudging came forward with the box, dropping it on the counter, where then the old witch began to swat him with her wand and yell at him, claiming she raised him better than this, I kind of zoned out since things were pretty awkward at that point.
After that awkward scene, I (Xander) rushed to pay for the ingredients and to leave, completely forgetting about the box. I stopped just outside the door, realizing that I forgot the box in my haste. So I sighed heavily and went back inside, but the inside was no longer the inside I was just in.
It was dark and dreary, the wallpaper looked dirty and was torn or falling off in some parts. There were boxes filled with the cat photos that use to adorn the walls and some even had apothecary ingredients. I stood there a good five minutes trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I stepped forward and heard glass crack under my foot.
I slowly lifted my foot, revealing a (what was assumed) family portrait of the old witch, two wizards, a young witch, and Sam.
When I looked up there was one of the older wizards in the back doorway with a wand pointed at me, demanding who I was and why I was here. So I told him the truth, I had ordered some apothecary ingredients from here and came by to pick them up. He then lowered his wand and told me I'm a few years late, that the shop had been closed for years, though he'd be willing to check if the order was here but couldn't guarantee the order was still fresh.
So we searched and eventually found the order but as predicted, the contents was stale and/or spoiled. The man was surprisingly friendly, given the strangeness of the encounter and even offered me an opportunity to dine with him and his family. For some odd reason I (Xander) accepted the invite and followed him to the back, to a part of the building/house that was better kept but still had a similar interior to the store front. After turning a few corners and vaguely hearing something about it being someone's birthday dinner we arrived in the dining room where everyone in the family portrait sat around the table except for the old plump witch.
There seemed to be much laughing and joke telling at the expense of the youngest, who was the depressed looking Sam, sitting in the middle seat at the opposite side. I couldn't help but feel some sort of pity for him, even more so when he noticed me standing in the doorway with whom ever the family unit was who was being chummy with me (Xander) and showing him around.
I'm not sure what happened after that. All I remember is the scene going dark and I woke up thinking "wtf? I have to write this down before I forget."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Last night I dreamed that the rest of the DMs voted to kill off professor McGonagall for a dumb reason, and I quit the server because she's my favorite professor to possess.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » General » Out of Character