WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Dream of Harry Potter
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:25 pm 
Forum Troll King

That's three.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

My dream last night had some of the weirdest mix of people I think I've ever dreamed... It started off with me at some random airport, I know this because I was debating how many gallons of fuel went into the tank of this huge jet. Anyways, I was walking on air and examining the tank when suddenly I was talking to Rose McGowan and some other famous dude who I recognized as famous but can't remember his name. He was bald though. As I was talking to Rose, the scene changed to a classroom with most of my friends from High School and a few kids from my dorms. Apparently we were to go outside (they gave us bright green and purple sweaters for this, not sure why) and walk to this huge gym then climb the blow-up jungle-gym inside, it reminded me of the endless stairs painting. So everyone sort of runs forward and propels themselves up and out of sight, I'm left behind with someone (who now I think on it might have been a server character as well, maybe John Galt?) we turned to ask if someone was joining us but they said no and left (I realized later that these were Liss, Angel and someone else, maybe Karen) and we started climbing. We made it past the first part and then were attacked by killer horses that ran like they were the NWN modeled horses we have on the server. John? and I ran back down a level and were sitting on the canvas of the thing we were supposed to be climbing. John? got it in his head to pull out a pack of fireworks, tuck it under the canvas and set them off... We didn't get hurt but the jungle-gym thing popped and the fireworks left candy behind that we briefly fought over. We then called for reinforcements (this felt almost like party chat actually) and Angel, laughing, showed up with Liss and Karen?.

This is when I woke up, I didn't realize how truly bizarre the list of people in my dream was until I was telling my friend about it at breakfast. My old and current school friends mingling with my server character friends and thinking nothing of it... scary thought :D

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:04 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Too bad Priggo wasn't in it. :(

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Kristina wrote:
John? got it in his head to pull out a pack of fireworks, tuck it under the canvas and set them off... We didn't get hurt but the jungle-gym thing popped and the fireworks left candy behind that we briefly fought over.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

I had a dream last night where I was kind of Karen, but at the same time kind of not. It was first-person, and I wasn't going through the nwn interface, but at the same time I was aware of some OOC things. The first bit is kind of fuzzy...I know Zane did something, and then wandered off, and then someone else showed up(I forget who, but they were female...don't think it was Angel), and was freaking out because now something was wrong and only Zane could fix it. So Karen was freaking out too, and OOCly checked Zane's location to find out he was at some sort of spa...? :? So she tried to figure out how to get hold of him ICly, but didn't manage to figure it out before the dream changed.

It changed to a room where there was a thing that Snape was going to be hosting, and a lot of students were there, but Zane and Angel were missing. Karen was sharing a bench with Matt and...Jessica, maybe? Not sure on that, but it was some female character, and they were trying to convince her to redraft a letter she had to turn in to Snape. Matt was wearing the most rediculous robe thing ever created - all reflective bronze with black accents - and Karen OOCly made fun of him for it. Then, she decided to go see where Zane and Angel were, and get them to the room so everything could start. She wandered around the roof for a while(there was more than one roof zone in the dream), and came across them having some sort of crazy fight/duel/holycrapthing, so she hid in the stairwell so she wouldn't die. And then I guess the dream decided to retcon what had just happened, because it changed back to the room with all the people, and Karen had never decided to leave. Snape came in, and announced that he couldn't start until Zane and Angel showed up. Much annoyance was had. Then I woke up.

I seem to also remember something about veela tail hairs(I know it was veela, not unicorn, and I am well aware that doesn't make any sense, but I am sticking to it!) being slipped into a water trough in hogsmeade, and some students getting poisoned from it because they were idiotic enough to drink water out of a trough outside a seedy pub. But I don't know how that fits in with everything else. :(

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

I really need to stop playing this server before I go to bed. Though this was only about 30 seconds tacked on to the end of a long dream about libraries. Anyway, it segued and I changed from myself into Karen, walking into the entrance hall for curfew duty. Then Drogo and Tammy walked in, and Drogo said "Goodnight Karen". And then this creepy storybook narration guy said something like, "And as he spoke, the words changed into a vicious howling!" and I woke up. Drogo werewolf scared me. :(

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:08 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

OR JB possessed Drogo ;)

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

OMG.. I saw such a weird dream last night.

It was just after Voldemort had been defeated, Kaori was one of the students in there and graduated. In my dream Kaori was chosen to be the new Transfiguration teacher.
After she had completed her Auror training though, so I suppose it was few years later, dunno really, it started weirdly on the battle, and then skipped the Auror training, but obviously she did go through that.

Anycase we had a new headmaster, Matt ;) and he chose Kaori as head of Ravenclaw house.
Karen was teaching Herbology, i think. Sapphire and Theo were teaching too, I can't remember what subjects, but the new staff was all from the HP server :D. and I mean complete staff from there. I kinda found it weird, but I can't remember more.

I have such a weird dreams, oh I remember one more thing.... Kaori was seeing someone, but I'll leave people to guess who she was seeing.

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

I dreamed that there was a baby, and Angel(ICly) was supposed to take care of it, but kept forgetting and leaving it places. So Karen kept running around after her all like "YOU FORGOT THE BABY!" It was very funny.
I seem to recall...in a muggle museum(Karen found it in the lost and found), in the middle of a field where a bunch of people with horses were about to joust, in Karen's parent's house, in the Hufflepuff common room...yeah, that's all I can think of.

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:00 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

:/ I had a weird dream where Mathew Pace was sitting in Drado's spot and we were all drinking something and talking about--I can't even remember.

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

ratgoddess7 wrote:
:/ I had a weird dream where Mathew Pace was sitting in Drado's spot and we were all drinking [rum] and talking about [Jinx]

Weird.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

I had yet another strange dream. It was night and the moon was full. Xander and Drado had just passed through the school gates but they they were dressed in Altaïr's robes but the colors were black/green and black/blue instead of white/red. As they made their way up the path to the castle they were constantly ambushed by waves of students. Drado dual-wielding a wand and green glowy sword while Xander appeared to mainly be on the defensive. I kept thinking in my mind that they all of them were innocent and should not be punished.

Apparently having a hard time holding off so many advancing waves so we retreated into the forest. As we were catching our breath we felt the ground shake and trees crashing. It paused for a moment then suddenly a humongous furry squirrel with huge glowy evil eyes crashed down in front of the tree and roared at us but he sounded like Godzilla. I distinctly remember smelling almonds and rotting flesh when he roared at us.

Drado and Xander quickly ran like hell, taking pot shots at the godzilla squirrel while it chased them.

I don't remember much of happened between that. I remember Xander and Drado sneaking around the castle, and making their way to astro. balcony. Only to find Liss there dual-wielding AR-15's before she opened fire on them, laughing manically as she chased Xander and Drado around trying to fill them with holes.

Once she ran out of ammo, managing to graze Xander and Drado a few times here and there. She tossed her guns aside, reached into the v-cut of her robes pulling out two glowing Apple's of Eden from the chest area of her robes which deflated the appearance of her chest... Leaving Drado and Xander blinking for a moment before charging her. As they charged there was a flash of light...presumably from the apple's and then I awoke.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

*removes text for forum clarity*

Last edited by D_Black on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Double-posting for the win! Yay errors!

Also: What the hell? You have some weird dreams..

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I don't know why I do this but on several occasions that I have qwerty'd while still in RP, Mostly with Matt Pace, I will doze off and not realize it cause my dream will be that Im still typing and RPing the exact conversation we were just in, with a few random add ins...

Like the other night Mai was talking with Matt and I qwerty'd and next thing I know they're still talking and Wes runs by randomly and says something, then here comes Karen...

Soon after I wake up and realize theres no Wes or Karen and I dreamed it all >.>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character