WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Dream of Harry Potter
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

In all honesty, I did have this dream. But I don't mind at all that it's taken down, if it causes offense. And I do apologise.

Πάνω απ 'όλα, φύλακας καρδιά σου, επειδή είναι η ανεξάντλητη πηγή της ζωής. Παροιμίες 4:23

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

How about we post actual dreams? And get back to the subjet. Honesty is the key here that some should finally understand that.

I had a dream when I was around 9 (when I started to read the books) that I was with Ron Harry and Hermione on their adventures and we were all under the cloak running in the hallway at night. I remember that me and Harry were best buds. Hey, I was 9 :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

I had a dream that Nancy had steam. And then I woke up.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:18 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

I had a dream the other night based on a joke tell that I had sent to Drado. After I woke up, I had to cut open my skull and wash my brain with a bleach and gasoline mixture.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I've had alotta dreams that was either about our server, HP world, or had my charaters in them, Mostly Mai though.

One that I remember the most was a dream where the back drop was from the game Blood Omen 2: Legend of Kain ((I game which I sorely miss playing, I loved it)) but I was Mai....or well it was like split personality or something cause it was like I was me for a while, then I was Mai...and I was in the church where you have one of the boss battles, but somehow it was Hogwarts. Other than that I can't remember much other than secret passages and something about a bomb >.>

I'll put more up as I think about them...

One day dream that I have that hasn't happened yet is my RL letter from Hogwarts....apparently it got lost as the owl flew over seas Pssssh go figure :P

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:39 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

I had a dream once that I was chilling with West and priggo walked up. They started having a row and I was enjoying it then they started making out. So I punched West and cussed him out and then Priggo Avada'd me. lol

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 am 
Forum Troll King

Insanity wrote:
I've had a fair share, but I don't remember most. I had one once where I/my character (I'm not sure which. Might've been some hybrid) was sitting in the EH with another player, though not a character. It was very much like the server, 'cause nothing really happened until Priggo came. I think he danced too.

West wrote:
I had a dream once that I was chilling with West and priggo walked up. They started having a row and I was enjoying it then they started making out. So I punched West and cussed him out and then Priggo Avada'd me. lol

I worry about you guys.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I had a dream the other night that Shifty and I were waiting in some random backyard belonging to some random house waiting for JB to come and visit us. The anticipation of finally seeing what JB looked like was pretty intense and he drove up in a car with heavily tinted windows. When he finally revealed himself, this is what I got:

JBMT wrote:
And am I the only one who fears the whole monkey-tiger thing will end badly?
It's like Ravenclaws dating Slytherins.

"If you don't like me, remember that it's mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter."
-Dr. Suess

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

That is just epic. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 pm 
Game Master
Game Master

SleepingSun7 wrote:

Strangely, I was thinking of JB as well back in Dec. when I saw Xenophilius in DH part 1.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I love that I found this because actually last night I had a dream that I was in the HP server and I don't know who it was but someone was controlling me because I was their character; And they were making me do weird stuff, like challenge Snape to a duel, but I could talk for my self I was screaming, "No! No I don't want to!" And it would pop up as a little chat bubble above my head..And then in the middle of our duel Voldemort and Harry walked into the Dueling Hall and started to sing, I'm Singing In the Rain, and then I woke up and I wrote it allllll down in my dream book, because I only have like one dream a month so I like to remember them.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:36 am 
Game Master
Game Master

I had a very vivid dream about Xander the other night. I almost thought I was watching a movie until names started being shouted and certain attire was worn.

In the dream Xander was much older, probably in his mid to late 20's. He kind of looked like Armand from "Interview with a Vampire" (portrayed by Antonio Banderas). Anyways, he had come home from a hard day at the Ministry to find the inside of his estate ransacked and his wife missing, which in this dream was apparently "Akemi Yoshiko," since he was running around the house frantically yelling her name.

Next thing I know, the scene switches to five swirling black smoke funnels (like the Death Eaters use for apparation?) hurdling and swooping towards a Japanese castle in the middle of a lightning storm. Eventually the five smoke funnels hit the ground in front of the main door in a 'V' formation with a loud crack. The smoke clearing to reveal a deadly serious Xander in his noble robes at point and the other four dressed in some dark robes that I remember designing one day IG. Also the figure to Xander's right happen to be short and have wings...

Within moments they were jumped by ninja wizards using some kind of light saber wand spell. (I think this was triggered by John Galt's forum post about such a spell because I remember reading it before going to bed.) While Xander is most of his crew fended off the ninja wizards, the short winged wizard began vanishing and appearing behind the ninjas and stabbing them through with his evil looking green glowy sword and vanishing again. (Which at this point I realized who the person was...Though why he had wings still is a mystery.)

After that fight had ended, the group had started hastily stunning any one they encountered. I can only suspect because Xander had some attachment to the people he was attacking. Eventually they burst into what appeared to be a great hall with a bunch of Japanese men beating this poor defenseless geisha looking woman. (Kind of looked like Chiyo from "Memoirs of a Geisha.") Anyways, some dialog about how the geisha (whom was apparently Akemi) had dishonored them by not being obedient, and "mixing blood" with "his kind." Then a huge fight seen between Xander's group and all the Japanese wizards went out. Xander using some rather powerful conjuration/transfiguration magic ([i]which I'll leave for FOIC what it was) to even the tides a great deal. To be honest I couldn't tell what spells were being used. There was so much shouting and spells being flung, it was like the 4th of July in there.

When it ended, Xander had one of the elders pinned to the floor, his wand jabbed against the elders head, ready to give the finishing blow when Akemi lightly tackled Xander, begging him to spare her father. Then some strange alarm started going off, causing Xander much pain and the scene went black.

...and when I awoke, I found the alarm to be my bloody alarm clock.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Wow man, that's one vivid dream! 8O

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 am 
Game Master
Game Master

Heh. Yeah. A combination of my being imaginative, selective memory, and being able to hit REM a lot easier using melatonin.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

*takes a deep breath* Black... Your going to be a movie writer aren't you?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character