WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Dream of Harry Potter
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:11 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Calan wrote:

EDIT:
But this is how Ree saw her in the dream, of course:

LOL

..... Cray Calcifer Fencrow - Xabriel Seth Raventongue
Gryffindor - Gryffindor
Image Image

Post Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

I ttly was thinking of the sexier version of 7of9, just saying. >.>

"I sense a costume opportunity!"

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

That's what I said...

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:52 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

So another dream. Let's see if I remember enough of it!

The entire cast of Glee (First season, since I stopped watching after that) was having a musical show at some auditorium. I was excited, so me and this Asian girl (I have NO idea who she was) bought tickets and went in to get seats. Somehow this old homeless guy with a scruffy beard was following me throughout the dream. Me and my friend decided to call him "Uncle". Alex/Seril was -overly- enthusiastic and had put aside the first three rows for twenty of his closest friends... of which I apparently do not qualify because he wouldn't let me and my friends sit there! *Jarkface* And he just kept laughing at us, then went all gaga nuts when Glee started performing. Who knew?

So me and my friend go back a few rows to save several seats. My parents were supposed to show up, but they were too busy trying to decide if they should join the Purple or Gold team. They never showed. I asked "Uncle" for a beer, but he said they didn't sell any, and then some person was handing out HUGE bottles of Jack Daniels instead. My little Asian friend drank an entire one for herself but wasn't drunk. Hmm. Some blond girl (Who I -think- may have been -Liss) stole one of the seats I was saving and told me I did a lousy job of saving seats and I couldn't get her to leave!

Then I woke up. I was disappointed 7of9 didn't make a cameo appearance.

"I sense a costume opportunity!"

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:11 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Ree..... You have a very fun imagination. :P

..... Cray Calcifer Fencrow - Xabriel Seth Raventongue
Gryffindor - Gryffindor
Image Image

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:16 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

I had a dream that my electrical engineering career was really not what I was supposed to do in life. What I -really- was supposed to be, is a wizard. I mean, I graduated from -Hogwarts- so why am I doing a muggle job? I didn't know how to get back into the wizarding world, since I had been with muggles only for the last 10 years. But wait! There sitting across the restaurant or wherever I was, happened to be Hermione! And she had a note for me with instructions on how to get back to the Ministry. So I was on my way ... and .. things go blurry... something about being in the car ... oh crap... I have to go to my RL electrical engineering job because I bloody woke up.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:47 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Last night, I had a wohp/skyrim crossover dream. I was Karen, but kind of aware that I was in a game, and there were a bunch of us sitting on a roof somewhere...I think there was Jes, Matt, Mai, Liss, Angel, Seril, Sierra...anyway, we were all on the roof just chilling. And then, I hear the dragon noise from skyrim! So I look up, and it's one of the really high-level reddish-black dragons. So I set about taking down this dragon, while...nobody else does anything. I remember being aware at this point that the game must have added together all our levels to spawn this dragon for us, because it was way over karen's level. Finally, I got it taken down, and then I look around to everyone else...who still hadn't moved from their seats...and I'm like, "What's the deal, guys?" And then someone - I forget who - looks at me, and says, "Sorry, I was afk."

*facepalm*

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:59 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Lol! I bet it was Jes :P

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

So unfortunately I don't remember it all, but I'll hit the points I do remember.

The first part of the dream that was HP that I recall was Draco in the Great Hall, but he was a ghost. A girl who I think was Hermione at first but my mind changed her to just some girl saw Draco and became very disturbed that he was dead. Draco sat at one of the tables and explained that Voldemort got him, and started to tell the story. He sort of sneered at Angel and told her that he "didn't lose it," but that she "couldn't have it." He had a chain around his neck with a potion bottle, it was purple and small. Angel seemed to want it very badly, but now it was part of his ghost self. (Of course, when would that stop Angel?) Oddly as he continued with the story, it was a story that at the time I seemed to remember, as if I was going back over a previous dream.

I remember that "we" were escaping from somewhere, and Voldemort was after us. It was overcast and just starting to get dark. He had a crony with him, but I don't remember who. It might have been Wormtail, or just a no-name little ugly creepy almost person type thing. "We" were about 6 or 7 students, in particular I remember Draco, Joki and Angel but the others I don't recall specifically. While I don't remember her specifically, I know Sierra was there- mostly because everyone knows she's a troublemaker. I identified as one of the group, but I was also seeing it all in third person and often from Voldemort's perspective as he did things too. Draco seemed to be narrating as I watched.

I remember seeing everyone running away, Joki was in front. As she crested the first hill, Voldemort cast AK as he stood behind some dead bushes on the previous hill, but missed. He didn't even bother with the others, he wanted Joki. She seemed to have something he wanted, but I don't know (or don't remember) what. It wasn't the little potion thingy, I don't think, something else.

Joki crested another hill as Voldemort continued to pursue the group, and again he missed her with AK. This upset him a lot, obviously.

Eventually the group came to a lake or something, and it was almost dark out. Everyone started swimming to an island in the lake where there was a castle. Draco was trailing behind everyone, and Voldemort caught up by walking on the water. Draco explained that the potion would allow the alteration of a moment in time (which is obviously why Angel wanted it), and when Voldemort realized Draco had it he suddenly switched his interests to whatever Joki had to the vial. Draco started to drink the potion, but then was killed before the magic was completed... and that's why the vial became part of his ghost self.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:18 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Wow. Epic dream.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

You dreamt a whole storyline! It sounds like a really good story. Shame there isn't anymore. Hehe.

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:56 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Oh yes....Angel -can- do this.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Sounds like a new Potter novel in the works, possibly a major hit too!!! 8O

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus van Pelt.

"We wouldn't want to corrupt the Romans!" - Peeves to Emily-Jade Hodgkins.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

So Karen, Liss, Sierra, and Seril (I was seeing the dream from Seril's perspective) were at my RL mom's house, of all places. And we were being chased in circles around the house by this "giant", which was actually just a slightly taller than usual man in a really creepy black hoody. But for some reason this guy was the scariest guy I've ever seen! I can't even describe him properly, but I woke up way too early, absolutely terrified.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

RaginCajun wrote:
So Karen, Liss, Sierra, and Seril (I was seeing the dream from Seril's perspective) were at my RL mom's house, of all places. And we were being chased in circles around the house by this "giant", which was actually just a slightly taller than usual man in a really creepy black hoody. But for some reason this guy was the scariest guy I've ever seen! I can't even describe him properly, but I woke up way too early, absolutely terrified.

I loled. And then I felt bad for loling. I hate those kind of dreams. :(

Last night I remember dreaming about hp, but I forgot the dream.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General » Out of Character