WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General » Out of Character

Post subject: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

This is kinda random, don't now if has been Posted before.....but I just wanted Know what people are thinking is going to Happen in the next Harry Potter?
Possible Questions to think about:
Is Dumbledore really gone for good?
What's up with Snape, is he a good guy or a bad guy?
Is Harry going to survive the end of the book?
Is there any new relationships going to unfold in next book?

Honestly What do you think?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Personally (not quite sure, could be a possiblilty)......I think that Dumbledore dying is just a plot getting Voldemort to think that Snape is on his side, but really he is spying and getting information things like that....Maybe Dumbledore has a trick up his sleeve...he could have made a Horufux of his own.....Don't really know Just a thought

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:11 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Not to ruin anyones speculations, but JKR has already blatantly stated that Dumbledore is truly dead and will not be pulling a Gandalf.

I personally believe Snape is good, him leaving was a plot set up by Dumbledore. Why else would he have assigned him to the cursed job of DADA teacher? [Yes, it really is cursed. Dumbledore said that they couldn't keep a teacher for over a year since Riddle (Voldemort) applied and didn't get the job.]

Another thing, I'm not so sure on if Harry will live or die, but I think him and Voldemort will perish. I base this off of the prophecy, which as I can remember stated that "Neither can live while the other survives." As of this moment in time, they both are going against those very words because both have survived from the day that Voldemort tried to kill Harry. So, in speculation, how can either live?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:54 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Got a link to where JKR said that maybe, CC?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Yeah, let me find it for you. I'll edit this post when I have it.

http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/200 ... ding2.html

Just use the browser's find function for "Dumbledore" and after a few things you will see it. Then if you look a bit more you will find it again asked and answered a bit differently by another person.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:29 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Dumbledore can still help, hes in a picture in the headmaster/mistress's office so he isnt entirely gone for good.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:55 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Whats going to happen in HP deathly hallows?

Harry, and the rest of his kind will be redefined as druid. They will live out the rest of their days crafting clothing for the sears and roebuck catalog, set traps in the wilderness, and demand to know the inter most workings of a game that is not right to immulate a fantacy D&D setting.

The boy who lived will have to face torment after torment, trying to make the game as close to the DM guidebook (hard back ed 1) and still fall under the confines of a set, and often writen about system. Those that play his vision of the game will not say thank you, good job, or even way to go. instead he will recieve "can't you just leave it alone?" and "It was better when it was wrong". Never fear, our hero, the choosen one will forever trudge on, hopefully not loosing his family in the futal attempt to please those that play a 5+ year old game..

Mean while, back in a gallaxy far far away, the evil host lord Miketator, will return to forever ruin your RP in game after you have started having it again. Bear in mind, that the evil miketator, will have with him his scantily clad in true hooker gear CHLoe, frest off of the NWN2 ranch, and dying to try out all the new druid wand spells, immortalized by the jedi masters Xeno the lost, and Kaz the great.

It will then fall back on our current resident theripist, DM X, and his simi proffesional team of GMs NIK, and RT to grant thereapy left and riight using the +7 robe of uslessness..

Actually, i'm just excieted to read the book..

if hte above oofended you, i am sorry, if it didnt well i'll try harder next time :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Looks like you'll have to try a lot harder next time. :XP

I personally haven't thought too much about what happens, other then the fact I'm betting both Harry and Voldemort die in the end. However, I'll probably end up being wrong and Harry will end up living or something.. >_>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:18 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Well, Kaz is on good terms with JKR, so I called her up and just asked.

Harry is the love child of Dumble and Snape ("It's magic!"). Dumbledore is dead, but he's going to reappear on the back of Snape's head. It will be a confusing time for Harry. On the plus side, book seven will forever shatter the label of "children's books."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:21 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

jb, you already have with that last post..

ewwwwwwww

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:22 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Lol.

Okay, seriously though, what I think is:

Snape is good, Dumbledore died to set up a new plan to be carried out by Snape. - Which needs trust of Voldy (or at the current plan requires Snape at Voldy's side).

Snape is probably die, because of the confusion, but not before he does something important to help HP and the Order.

I think HP is going to die along with Voldy.

Dumbledore, as mentioned above is not pulling a Gandalf or a Obi Wan.

The remaining Horcruxes are probably Nagini, an item of Raven, Huffle and possibly Gryffindor.

Hogwarts will probably be closed. The book will probably start in Dursley's House, then move on to Godric's Hollow.

Some other people will probably die.

Oh and Sirius is probably gonna make a come back.

Victor will save Hermione in some way, and may or may not die in the process.

Harry will have a big confrontation with Voldy, alone, at Godric's Hollow, while others of the Order and his friends are engaged in duels with the Death Eaters.

I think it's a nice way to end it. It started at Godric's Hollow, and ends at Godric's Hollow. :P

That's all I can think of that I think will happen in the 7th book.

*Only 13 more days 'til I get it!*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:35 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

I like your guy's feedback, and your theories are GREAT!! Some things I would have never thought, you guys are smarter than you look :P

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

i dont honestly know what i am dreading more, the end to a great epic story, or having to brave wal-mart at midnight to pick it up...

though i bet the server is dead for 3 days after release..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Three days? I'll have it read in a few hours... that is if I can get it on day one.

But, I do recommend putting up a reminder sign to everyone to not spoil anything.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:26 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

agree, no one wants to hear spoliers about kretcher and dobby making sweet tea cozys.

Board index » General » Out of Character