WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » The Daily Prophet

Post subject: Article page 3 latest issue
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:00 pm 
Forum Second Year
Forum Second Year

While fulfilling his career investigatory rounds at the Ministry of Magic, Darathen Erelesste a 7th year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, received an owl bearing the message " DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!" , luckily he was in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement at the time and the owl (a tawny) and the note were taken into the custody of the Aurors for further investigation.

When reached for comment, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge stated "We have the note and the owl, we WILL get to the bottom of it, and we are looking into the report of numerous other such "notes" received by students"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

[[ I figure I'd inform you that all of those letters had // before the Die's... they were the product of OOC boredom. Not by me, but yeah. And I thought only JB could post things in the prophet? ]]

[ Thanks, Zach, and we discussed it already last night. That was a little joke of Mat's apparently, and was OOC. But more importantly, the forum section will get more use, as we now have our very own Player NPC Daily Prophet action news on-the-scene reporter! -JB ]

Board index » Server » The Daily Prophet