WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Re: Crimson Glory - Alexis Muune
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:29 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis stared at the chains on the floor of her new prefect room. "That is horrific, Liss, what the hell...?" She leaned her sword and sheath onto her new dresser. "I wonder if that means Liss is in my old room. I really should have put some itching powder in my bed."

She walked over to her mirror and undid her belt. "Me a prefect?" She then places it on a hook off her mirror. Then stripping the overshirt off. "Insanity." Slowly she moves down to take off her boots. "At least it will be fun."

She began to unbutton her shirt and then hang it up, then did the same with her pants. Only Seril ever really knew what kind of underwear she wore since he is a panty raider. "I look so imperfect, it's disgusting. This tail ruins my body... why...? It still sits in my old memories even though I know it couldn't have been there. I need to break this curse."

The girl strangely sat on her bed, sitting indian style she grabbed her knees.
"100"
"99"
"98"
"97"
It was difficult to say what the girl was doing as she closed her eyes.
"92"
"91"
"90"
"89"
Her mind was racing with questions as she began to feel more and more sleepy.
"84"
"83"
"82"
"81"

Then the girl fell asleep.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis walked into the Mungo's Hospital room of Amber Ramsay with her arms folded over her chest. She pushed back her hood. Watching over the peaceful looking Amber, her chest rising and falling, Alexis spoke to her very softly, "Good morning, Nightmare." Alexis sat down on the bed carefully as to not disturb her, while removing her gloves. She then leaned over and took one of Amber's cold unresponsive hands. "Hm, I wonder if you feel my touch in there...Miss Ramsay. Do you feel the warmth of anothers skin?" She starts to sound colder and more evil, "...Does it make you beg for freedom?" Alexis spoke loudly to her, "You're going to have to starting fight... alot harder..."

She moves up the bed. "Are you listening in that pittish hell of a void? ...We have another Man in Orange to deal with... you can't forget your duty." She frowns touching the back of her hand to Amber's warm face. She then pulls her arm across to her eye, the other seizing below it. Slowly trying to carefully open the eye. Then lets it close when the eye stares at her.

"I can try to reach you." Alexis closes her eyes. "One-hundred. Ninety-nine. Ninety eight." The counting continued until she started to fall asleep. "Sixty---....Sixty...."

-------------
Page four and five and six give a very detailed description of Alexis' encounter with her dream. ((For forums rules and issues I can't put it in detail, if someone were to recover the book I could explain it in better detail but not on a public forums.))

http://forums.wohp.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2723

-------------

Her eyes jerk open, her body covered in sweat. She spots Jason standing over her as she wakes up off of the sleeping Amber. "Ugh... I fell asleep."

Jason Ringer spoke and coughed out, "....yyyeeeaaahhh..."

Alexis sat up on the edge of the bed. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll force feed you your own eyes." She appeared to be breathing very heavily.

"Looking at you like what?" He asked.

"...Just stop looking at me..."

"Well... We all miss Amber but..." He coughs again, "I never knew... "

"...What the hell!? I f***ing fell asleep on her you f***ing sick pervert!" Her breathing starts to relax. "Holy f***ing hell..."

He chuckled, "Whatever, I'm not judging you..."

"What the hell are you wanting anyway...? F***." Alexis placed her hand on her head.

"Just checking in on Amber..."

She pointed at Amber. "Still here... still empty... still not damned thing you can do about it."

Jason stood silently looking at her for a moment. Then he spoke, "I don't know exactly what has your knickers in a twist but its my job to check up on her..."

"Shut up...! F***...!" She began to leave. "A**hole!"

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:58 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

There stood a girl on the top of one of the cliffs by the school. Her long flowing red wavy strands blew in the wind, sweeping her hair to the right of her body. Her cloth black and green, she appears to be holding a sword at her side - as if posing for a picture. Yet there was no one there to see her. The tribal and heiroglyphic tattoos on her face glow a light green and dark black color, her green eyes searching the water below for something. "This will work," She would say as she drew her wand. "It has been too long since I let myself get involved with other people. I almost feel good, but I am no closer to my goal."

She turned her head to look back at the school. "I missed the drama." She then glanced back into the water and held her wand out over the cliff side. "Accio Pheonix Pendant Necklace." As she gazed over the water for signs of movement, she takes a deep sigh and sheathed her blade. She continued her attempts.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Gryffindor, Sweet Gryffindor - why do you love me so?"
"Gryffindor, Dumb Gryffindor - why can't you let me go?"
"Fool, I say, fool... while I sit her, I say."
"You're a damned fool Gryffindor - and I continue to play..."

"Hufflepuff, Loving Hufflepuff - Your heart has defeated your brain."
"Hufflepuff, Lost Hufflepuff - What makes you love him so?"
"A fool he is, but wonderful too."
"I suppose for him, I'm glad he's with you."

"And Slytherin, B*tch Slytherin, Have you gone soft on me?"
"Why Slytherin, Well, Slytherin, I guess I'll have to see."
"The house of cunning - is something up your sleeve?"
"Is there a reason, then, for me to believe?"

"And Ravenclaw, Hark Ravenclaw - you've got me curious?"
"This Ravenclaw, Dark Ravenclaw, You have the serpents kiss."
"The line has been drawn, where one should never go..."
"But I wonder with promises, would you follow me be-low?"

The red haired girl sits atop one of the middle roofs of the castle, just above the fourth floor. Her poem having ended she sigh and drew a small set of wooden pipes. "Who are these people? Who... am I?"

The girl sighed and glanced to her pipes. "Do I have... friends now?" As if it could answer for her.

The girl stands up, staring off at the forest. "No, Don't get to close..." She said to herself. "...you're safer alone."

As the sun begins to rise and break through the clouds she places the pipes to her lips. Filling the air with sound, as well as any open windows nearby.

An oddly beautiful and alluring sound - something clearly magical about the pipes as if they were meant to draw something or someone, captivate them.

"They're only ever curious from afar anymore. What I would give to ride again...."

Board index » Server » Roleplay