WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Crimson Glory - Alexis Muune
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Come on, Mrs Muune... Push." The Doctor stammers and shudders as he tries to assist in her pregnancy.

A dark cold voice says from behind him, "You better hope mother and child will be alright you filthy muggle."

The words seem to be ignored mostly as the doctor is mentally breaking down over seeing magic and having a wand pointed to the back of his neck. He quickly shakes his head. "Come on, Mrs Muune, I can see the head."

-----------------------------------

The baby is fine. She turned out to be a tiny little girl with bright green eyes. Tina Muune is holding her baby close to her bosum. "Thank you, Doctor."

He smiles weakily and nods, "Not that I had much of a choice but glad I helped." He suddenly turns on Xander Muune and gives him a cross look. "It would have been much easier if you didn't have that..." Pointing at the wand in is hand, "...That thing!"

Xander grins with an evil look. "You know what muggle? Do you understand what magic is, perhaps I could teach you something."

The Doctor looks at him in slight confusion. "I don't know what you did or why, but I can assure you if you don't leave now I will call the police and have you arrested."

"No. Please," A fragile voice makes its way to the doctor causing him to turn around and sigh.

Without looking back on Xander. "Kiss your wife and wait outside please."

Xander looks infuriated upon Tina. "You whore. Always siding with these filthy little muggles. They are worthless."

Tina bows her head in silence unsure of how to return his words. She slowly caresses her baby in her arms. "I'll... call her... Alexis."

"Are you ignoring me?" He raises his wand to mother and child.

"Will you put that thing away!?" The doctor yells at Xander.

Slowly he turns his head to the muggle. "You know, muggles arn't supposed to know about us wizards. Too bad for you I failed at memory charms." He grins as he raises his wand back to the doctors forehead. "Confringo!" At first little happens then his head bursts, tossing blood and gore all over the walls, mother, and child. He then points his wand at the mother.

Tina says frantically, "If you wish to kill me, then you might as well end your little girls life, She doesn't deserve the hell of an existance I put up with for you."

Waving his wand he speaks, "Cru..." Suddenly cut off by the hospital's alarm. "Lucky you. It sounds like, your muggles have saved you for now." Grinning. "Besides I love the hunt. The taste of hunted blood is much sweeter then trapped." He walks up to her and kisses her, then quickly *POP*.

Tina broke out in tears as he left, holding her baby. The police and hospital officals burst into the room to see the headless body lying on the floor. The case was considered unsolvable as Tina claimed she could not see what happened, there was no evidence of anything except for burn marks on the ground.

So begins the story of Alexis Muune.

"Hey, you... CATCH!" ~Iris~

"Awooo? Werewolves of London!?" ~Nina~

Last edited by Professor Chaos on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:31 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

A year passed when Tina fell in love with a Timothy Swanson. Alexis Muune and her mother Tina Muune now in a new family. Tim had a daughter Cassandra, both muggles neither knew the secret of the Muune family. Tina took on the last name Swanson, though she left Alexis with the name Muune.

"She will never know you are not her real father, Tim?" Tina said iratatedly. "The same goes for you Cassandra."

"I do not think this is a big deal, Tina... I mean she deserves to know that her father skipped out on her at least one day." Tim replied.

"I'll tell her when she is old enough." Tina said.

Timothy looked at her long and hard. "Very well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Three years pass as the ignorant Alexis Muune starts brooding into the witch that she is to be. She had set her sister on fire by accident, when a toy was taken from her. Cassandra and Timothy learned the terrifying secret of wizards. Though they loved the family so much it didn't bother them to much.

"Alexis Muune..." Tina said as she prayed. "God, do not let her find out she is a pure blood. The questions will begin."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:14 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis was now arriving to her fifth birthday. Her sister was twelve years old now, having fallen in love with her young step-sister. Cassandra helped little Alexis into her pink dress and shoes, as well as a lovely pink bow.

She planted a kiss on her head and said "I bet this will be the first birthday you remember." She squeezed her sister and quickly left to help her mother in the kitchen.

Timothy was watching his little Alexis as she spun around the room singing her own happy birthday with the utmost joy a young child could have. He walked over to her and stopped her for a moment.

"Little Alexis, you look so beautiful today. Happy Birthday, Sweethart," He softly spoke to her. He knelt down. "Do you know how old you will be?"

Alexis just smirked at him and shouted, "Five!" With fits of giggles she tried to break free of his grasps.

Suddenly he pulled her back firmer. "Alexis...?" He asked softly.

Attentively she stopped and waited for him to tell her what he wanted.

"Alexis... Be careful with your magic today, If you get upset or angry at something just hug this..." He withdrew a large stuffed animal of a tabby cat. "It used to be my mothers, she passed it on to me, then me to your sister, than your sister told me to give it to you."

A bright smile appeared across the young girls face and she screeched, "I love it and you and Mommy and Cassandra." She squeezed the cat as if was a family member in need of a large hug.

Finally, a knock was heard at the door and the first few guest began to come in. All of Alexis' friends were giving her hugs as they entered. Later, they would all be playing outside in the bouncy castle Timothy had rented for the party. Alexis was having the time of her life, bouncing up and down.

Suddenly, Alexis was called in by her mother to come in and wash up before the cake could be served. She eagerly dived into the house to wash up as her mother passed with a birthday cake.

As Alexis was leaving the kitchen sink a small knock was heard on the door. "Who is iiiiittttt!?" She giggled loudly, as she ran over to the door and opened it to reveal a rather older man, that she considered about her fathers age. "Hello."

"Hello, my darling little Alexis. This is your fifth birthday isn't it?" He offered a small present to Alexis which cleared any wonder of who he was from Alexis' mind. "You've gotten so big, I see."

She giggled, "Uh-huh."

He passed by quickly, his hands in his pockets. "Don't tell Mommy I came. I have a suprise for her."

Alexis nodded and kept her word. He did not appear till the last guest had left. Then he appeared from no where and Tina shrieked, "Xander!"

Xander grinned, "Hello, Tina. I already wished Alexis a happy birthday. I see you still have the two muggles, Tim and Cassandra."

Timothy stepped forward. "Please leave, Xander. My wife has told me all about you and your violent habits."

Xander turned to Tina, "Did she now?" He quickly turned back to Tim and drew his wand.

Timothy simply said, "Very well, you want vengence on me... Go ahead. Just don't hurt my wife or daughters."

Cassandra quickly shouted, "Daddy no! No."

Xander quickly Silencio'd her and pointed his wand back at Timothy. "Alexis, I want you to watch this and see why it is not good to disobey. Perhaps you won't end up like your mother."

"Tina, you will get your wand and cast my favorite spell on him." Xander grinned, as he turned his wand to her. "Like it, or not. Imperio!"

She tried to fight it but she couldn't. She was easily forced into the kitchen where she found her wand implaced in a secret compartment in one of the drawers. She came back and pointed her wand at Tim. "Crucio."

Tim began to writh in pain on the ground, he knew his end was coming. He flopped around painfully, trying to get to his daughters. Though Cassandra had quickly grabbed Alexis and pulled herself and her sister away from him, frightened by his massive pain.

Cassandra finally gaining her speech back, "No! Mommy stop."

Timothy had given up on reaching his girls to touch them one last time and let pain over take to his futile death. The minutes of torture he endured felt like an eterinity as mentally and physically he was decimated. Killed unwillingly by his own wife. Suddenly the wand fell from Tina's grasp.

"Since you were a good girl, I'll kill you painlessly." He smiled as he shot off another spell, a green light erupting from his wand. "Avada Kedavra." The spell bound into her, knocking her lifeless to the ground.

Both girls Cassandra and Alexis were crying with many tears streaming down there cheeks. Xander quickly strolled over and forcibly took the reluctant Alexis from her sister. He then sat her down facing her sister and spoke. "You need to listen more. When I silence you I expect results." With a flick of his wand a knife came flying into his hand from the kitchen. Alexis sat and watched in horror as he forced her tongue out and cut much of it right out. Cassandra screamed in pain, blood falling everywhere. "Now I can't have you die, cause you need to take care of my little girl." He spoke as he pointed his wand on the stump of her tongue burning the wound shut. "Oh and to save you the pain. Hypno." She fell asleep right on to the ground. Blood still gathering around her.

"Oh and Alexis. Happy Birthday, again." He dragged himself over to her and kissed her on the forehead. "Love ya." He pushed off with a grin. "Don't die now." *POP* He was gone.

The young girl unsure of what just happened, slowly moved her way to her mother and step-father. "Momma, Daddy!?" She spoke unaware that the man that came and killed them was her father. She burst into tears as she curled herself into her mothers arms. Her pink dress red from spurted blood from her sisters tongue. In pain, where will she go now.
Sirens approached the house where neighbors called some awkward screams of pain.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:37 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Crash. Four strange men kicked in through the door to see four unconcious people. One a young girl blood gathered around her head, though she was breathing. The second a man disfigured and contorted into a horribly pained corpse. The third was a woman who looked completely unharmed yet completely lifeless, and lying on top of her was the fourth. A little girl, completely void of what was the innoncence of childhood. Though she could not be completely possitive why it happened she knew her partents were dead.

-----------------------------------------------

Weeks later she was spending time in a familar hospital, in a familar room. Something was bothering poor Alexis. It was either the horrible sight of her parents dying or the strange dreams she had of a man killing another man in this very room in front of a very familar woman. The girl tossed and turned in the bed next to her sister, waiting for her to wake up. Alexis was watching her sister sadly, squeezing her stuffed animal extremely tightly.

A sweet voice called in, "Alexis, you have a visitor."

Alexis turned to the nurse as she heard a loud thump getting closer and closer. "W-w-who is it?" She asked as fear spread throughout her body.

The nurse looked at her and said, "A mister Muune."

This did not seem significant to Alexis as she only knew her attacker as Xander, but she definately expected the face of demise to rear its ugly head around the corner. These thoughts were unatural of such a young girl, but what else could you expect of her. "O-Oh-tay."

Thump! A large black boot was now visible as a gruff voice, familer voice spoke to the nurse. "How are they?"

The nurse replied, "The youngest is scared to death of most people getting within five feet of her, and the older one has yet to gain conciousness."

Alexis shrunk herself under her covers leaving only her eyes to watch in horror as he turned the corner and stepped in. "Hello, sweetie. Relax, you don't know me, but I know you." He offered quite a childish wave to her, which seemed completely strange for what he was wearing... not that that mattered to Alexis. She had the strange feeling that everything was fine and okay, she shyed and waved back. "I am a relative of your mothers," The voice spoke softly, "I loved her very much, and I am willing to take care of you."

The nurse looked at the curious man dressed in strange black leather, though she shaked her head and quickly said, "I'll be in the other room if you need me."

The man smiled and said, "Ah, yes, my dear." After she left he struted over to the door and shut it. Extending a long small tool much like the one that killed her parents, "Colloportus." He turned to see Alexis' face suddenly struck with fear. "Oh, little one. No need to fear this, It is called a wand. The wand can be good or bad, but only due to the wizard holding it. You do know you are a wizard right?"

The small girl just nodded.

"Okay, so what do you say I speed up the muggle's process and wake your sister up." He quickly pointed his wand at the girl and started on some word Alexis couldn't quite hear.

"S-s-s-stop. D-don't hurt my sissy." She meekly begged.

He looked back at her after the incantation. "She should be opening her eyes soon." He turned back to facing Alexis, "The turth is, After you are both released from this muggle -deathtrap-, you will both be coming to live with me." He slowly shook his head.

Cassandra slowly opened her eyes and started to panic when she saw the man over her little sister. She screamed out, "Nuuu leea... Lix 'lone." She barely managed before grasping her jaw in pain.

Suddenly the door started to be slammed. "Hello, Sir, Are you in their the door locked." A small femmine voice came from behind it. "Readings show something happened to the older girl."

He quickly stood and walked over to the door, pocketing his wand as he tapped the door with his hand and then quickly opened it. "Ah yes! She just woke up and wasn't expecting to see me."

The nurse looked him over, "The doctor would like to speak to you about their release. Since you are the... only remaining living relative to come here."

"Yes, I am afraid there are more but no one else seems to care for the young ones." He sighs.

The nurse walked in and took care of the girls, as the man left the area to speak to the doctor. Three feet from the door Alexis noticed something sitting on the floor, the nurse and her sister didn't see anything when she pointed it out. It was there though. It was the same little present-box that Xander gave to her.

The girls would be released in a month...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis woke with a start in the hospital bed hearing a loud ringing alarm. Cassandra was already awake peaking her head out the door. She quickly looked back to her sister as they could both hear the familier voice, "Confringo! Duro. Stupify." There was a blast followed by stone smashing and a loud thud. Cassandra and her sister both coveted in the corner of the hospital. Pop. The same old man, Alexis' grandfather, the one that would take them home appeared.

He turned and smiled to the girls. "Don't worry little ones. It will all be okay." Then he quickly rushed out into the hall, "Protego." A silvery light blasted into him then rebounded. Alexis ran up to look out the door out of curiousity. She saw Xander, brandishing his wand and turned to his side.

"You're still good with those mindless protective spells old man. You and I both know you can't do much more then that." He grinned as he saw Alexis. She squealed and returned to her sister. "Why don't you just step out of the way?"

The old man just smiled, "As you said, I am to old to do much else then defend. Make me move." He raised his wand and pointed it directly at Xander.

"Very well." Many electrical spheres suddenly poured from his wand, all flying at the old man.

With a motion of the old mans wand, the spheres disintagrated within inches from him. "You always relied on brute force. You never thought before you did something." He pointed his wand to the ground and a golden light sprung from it, the light grew and grew and took the form of a knight.

Xander made a small incantation and a gigantic black inferi-like chicken appear and engaged the knight. "We could keep this up all night if you like." Xander suddenly heard the muggles charging behind him. They were all holding weapons.

"Damn, No more hurting people." The old man tackled him and POP. They were gone. The knight was writhing on the floor in agony. As a boney talon from the chicken-thing shot into his chest. The chicken suddenly made its way towards Alexis and Cassandra.

Many pops were heard, then it went completely dark. Many lights flew towards Alexis and her sister which hit the chicken-thing with ease. Before Alexis knew it, Her sister had picked her up and was charging down the halls and ran her right outside of the building. The young girls lost into the streets. The rain was pouring down on them in the night. They made there way to the nearest bridge and spent the night there.

---------------------------------------

Far off the Daily Prophet was talking about a mysterious attack on a muggle hospital that took the Ministry and many Aurors to "clean up" the mess that was left behind, there were no leads.

Last edited by Professor Chaos on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:22 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The two girls woke up with a start when they saw a group of three women and two men standing over them. They wore very dirty clothing and were generally unkept and smelled a bit. The girls recoiled at this, thinking they were to be attacked but instead they were fawned over by the women and invited them to join them. After a long walk through the city the group arrived to an abandoned warehouse and snuck in through a damaged window.

One woman smiled and said, "Welcome to your new home."

The girls were generally happy with this and they began to accept the idea of this for a few weeks. They started to develope skills. Cassandra was able to pick up the art of pickpocketing and was wonderful with lying. Even when caught in the act people would not argue with her too much after she showed she had not much of a tongue to make sounds with.

Alexis, however the more lawful then the two, she grew up wanting to do the right thing but things changed for the time she was with people. As she was so young she was not taught to steal or anything. Though she became quite good at hiding so when Cassandra would steal something, she'd pass it to Alexis who hid it. Then when people questioned Cassandra and asked her to empty her pockets they would never know.

They both accepted their new family and new way of life. Alexis learned more skills the art of lying, pickpocketing, and intimidation from her mother figure in the group. Florence stuck by Alexis nearly anywhere she went. No one questioned it, but their relationship was closer then most people almost mother and daughter like. Alexis loved it.

Three years would pass before Xander found out where she was.

"The itsy bitsy spider crawled up the water spout... down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came the sun and fried the little babe." Xander chuckled. "I love these foolish muggle songs."

"I'm coming to get you my lovely little Alexis."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:04 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Reductor." A cry was heard throught the alley followed by a loud explosion and dust particles flying up in the air. The five adults and two girls were trapped. Xander stepped out from the cloud laughing. "You didn't think you could hide your niece from me, Florence. To think you lived with these muggles on the streets for so long just to keep her hidden. Well I found her and I am taking my prize." He then pointed his wand at the ground and summoned two Inferi.

"Monster Xander." Florence shouted as she drew her wand, "Everyone get as far back as you can."

Xander cackled, as all but the two girls listened to Florence. Xander aimed his wand directly at Florence. "Confringio."

"Gah." Florence had barely side stepped the spell before turning around to she an explosion shatter the other four adults. Suddenly the Inferi grabbed on to Florence clawing her left arm and snapping at her. "Damn it. Get off!" She turned pushing the two girls to the side, and poked the wand on one of the Inferi. "Banishio."

The other Inferi ran in terror as Xander laughed, "You are a fool, All of you." Xander pointed his wand at the running Inferi and it depleted back into the dust.

Florence squirmed, pushing the second Inferi off of her then shouting, "Saggito Ambitiosum." A small silvery arrow struck from her wand, bending around the target before lodging itself into its head. The Inferi fell over once again lifeless.

Xander quickly bellowed, "Expelliarmus." The wand flew from Florence's hand clattering into the mess of bodies at the back of the alley. He then ran up and slammed Florence into the wall holding her with his left hand at her neck and his wand in her gut. "Fool, Damned fool." As this happened Alexis and Cassandra quickly ran off. "No you don--- ugh." Florence managed to knee him in his stomach. "Thats it you b***h, suffer. Reductor!"

As they ran all Alexis and Cassandra could here was a loud scream in massive pain and the sound of splatter and crunch. Suddenly something took them from behind. *Pop.*

------------

After they regained themselves they found out they were picked up by none other then Xander's father. The wizard that fought against Xander. He smiled and said, "That was a close one. Though I don't think he will ever bother you again."

------------

A few days passed while they lived with the man.

"Cassandra, the Ministry has allowed me to keep you as you have been exposed to magic so much already. Who knows with a little training you might be able to do some small things like Squibs."

Alexis found a paper that showed the scene of the crime, it showed only a red coated wall that had been indented in reading, "Only two more to go." Written in the blood.

In the next years Alexis would learn more of the wizards world and would not be bothered by Xander for a nice while. When she reached the age of ten, just about eleven she arrived to Hogwarts. Surely her mind was demented and definately desired closure and attention but that would soon pass.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Good, All is going to plan," Xander laughs.

"This was all your plan? To kill off all her relatives," A femine voice askes.

"Indeed. Well, except for one." He grins wildly.

"Who?" Her voice sounding completely worried.

"In due time my love... In due time."

"Xander... You can't keep hiding these strange secrets from me if you want me to be with you." The voice now quite meek and quiet.

"Who said I wanted you to be with me?" He pauses before rudely replying for her. "I wanted you to do as I say! I require complete obedience from you... What I say goes, You got that b**ch?"

The woman nodded. "Y-yes!" Xander gives her a grunt and wanders off to his chambers before she can say anymore. After a long moment she turns her head and looks towards the fire. "Alexis?"

---------------------------------------

"Alexis?" A femine voice said, causing Alexis to jump from her sleep.

"Wha-at? Wh-ho is here?" She drew her wand dangeriously. Pointing around the train, until she locked onto a target. Though she quickly lowered her wand as she recognized the third year. "You scared the hell outta me!"

She laughed. "We just arrived to Hogwarts and you were still asleep." She then pointed out the window.

"Oh, Wha-..." She followed the finger, "..-at, oh I see... Right Hogwarts. Sorry, I was having a bad dream and I got all disoriented."

"Just come on... you have to hurry up and get sorted, everyone else left the train like five minutes ago. I bet you missed the boats." She grabbed Alexis' hand and pulled her out of her seat and they started to leave the train and head towards Hogwarts.

"Alright, just get in with the rest of them." The girl pointed to a group of first years, then ran inside herself. Alexis couldn't even give her thanks before the girl disappeared inside. As she followed behind the rest of them, her mind spaced.

-------------------------

"You will obey me? One hundred percent?" He asked.

"Y-yes, Xander." She was speaking very quietly.

"YES, WHAT!?"

"I-I mean... Yes, S-sir," She stuttered out.

"Thats better you little whore," casually talking to her as if it was normal of him, which it was.

She whimpered a bit. Though stood quietly.

"Now, Do what I say! Sit," His voice commanded.

----------------

"Alexis?" A tall female wizard with specticals called out her name. "Alexis?" Alexis slowly immerged very cautiously. "Don't worry dear. Now, Do what I say. Sit," She offered a gentle smile to Alexis. One that Alexis didn't really like. Though she listened anyway. The woman, Alexis only just recently learned was Professor McGonagall, walked up to her with the sorting hat and placed it on her head.

"Oooooh, You have alot of talent... and fear," The hat said to her quietly. "You know you could do well in Ravenclaw, but I sense you have a thirst to prove something. Hmmm, well it is all in your head. The answer better be... SLYTHERIN!" The hat boomed and Alexis nodded and wander to the table. Everyone started talking to her only to see her move to the farthest end of the table where no one sat yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis had spent her first weeks trying to get in good with all of the professors. The first Professor she was capable of approaching was most harmless, she came to him after class and he offered her a sweet smile. "Well, Did you enjoy my lessons, Miss Muune?" The very small wizard chortled and clapped his hands together.

"Yes, Sir." Her green eyes examined him. "You're most fun to have in class and... thanks for teaching me my first spell. Petrificus Totalus." She waved her wand on instinct, stunning the small wizard. "Oh crap, Sorry... Sorry... Sorry! I didn't mean t--Uhm...Stay! I'll get the nurse." Alexis darted from the room before she could realise she had no clue where the hospital wing was yet. She ran and ran until she slammed into someone in the library. "Ooof."

There was a menacing looking Madam Pince. "Young lady!" She shrieked. "Where on earth is the fire!?"

Alexis lowered her head and breathed. "I stunned Professor Flitwick!"

Suddenly thats when another figure appeared, "Oh really... Hmm... guess that means I'll get to punish someone today. Perhaps today I'll let Mrs. Norris have a fun scratching post, eh?" Mr Filch appeared grinning at her.

Luckly for Alexis another woman was in the room, wearing all green. "No, Mr. Filch... I'll handle this." Alexis recognized her imediately, her favored teacher thus far however she has still failed to learn her name. She was the transfiguration teacher. She took Alexis back to Professor Flitwick then took ten points from Slytherin. Next she casted, "Finite Incantatem."

Professor Flitwick hopped and jumped for joy, "Well, done..." He seemed all to proud. "...Although you hit me that was the best casting of the spell...though do tell me what were you aiming at."

Alexis stared blankly at him and it came to her almost naturally, "A bug?"

Professor Flitwick joyiously said, "Oh well, you missed but did well so... lets go with ten points for Slytherin, wonderful Alexis!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, wonderful Alexis." Xander spoke to himself as he sat alone in his chair. "Must you be so cruel and avoid your own father... ah but, you probably have no idea who I am. You will girl, you will learn and suffer for not coming to me sooner." He cackled. "You will be mine again, You grew how I needed you too. Your mother has payed... and that muggle has payed... and soon -My father- and your sister will as well. Then you will be my wonderful little girl again."

A quiet startled woman shaking stumbles into the room, bruises all over her body like she had been beaten not long ago. "H-h-here is your...f-f-f-food, M-m-master?"

Xander stood up and took the plate from her and proceeded to back hand her across her face. "Don't you call me, Master... You know I hate that word. You will address me as... SIR." He suddenly sent a sharp kick into her knee, the steel-toed boots shattering her knee-cap.

She screamed out in plan, "Oh please sir, I beg you... no more... no more."

Xander sighed, "I-I'm sorry... here... let me see your leg." He bent down and brought her softly to his lap. He raised her pantleg and observed the blackened knee. "Oh dear... Oh dear. I really am sorry."

"Don't...be... ugh... my love. I will get better with your touch, your kiss, your love." She said still in horrible pain.

"I am quite proud of your devotion dear." He drew his red colored wand and pointed it at her knee-cap. "Are you ready?"

Her eyes widdened a bit, suprised at the emotions he was showing, "Y-yes?"

He jabbed his wand at her leg and shouted, "Defodio!" Blood spurted from her leg, splashing Xander.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked, intense pain over coming her leg.

"You are expected to deal with pain, not scream or cry about it, stop being a baby...woman!" He grabbed her by the back of the collar on her shirt and dragged her out of his room and slammed the door. Turning around he looked at the amount of blood now on his floor. "That b*tch will need to clean up her mess later."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Do not worry young one." Said a monotoned sour voice. "The hufflepuff will need to clean up your mess, since he didn't warn you what you were doing wrong. Twenty points from Hufflepuff!" Severus Snape held a very smug grin on his face then took a look at Alexis. "Go on, from what I saw you did quite well in making your potion until it exploded so.... Ten points to Slytherin."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The cold existence of Xander's chambers was filled with groaning and moaning as the wounded woman limped her way towards the fireplace. "Sir?" She stumbled and fell to the marble as she spoke.

"What is it!?" He spoke harshly as he spun the entire chair around quickly. "Are you dragging your filthy body and blood all over my floor!?" His voice raised in alarm.

"No, Sir... I fell, Sir." She noticed a small box in his hand, "A present, sir? For me?" Her eyes teared up as he brought it closer to her.

"This box right here?" He delivered a sharp kick to her left shoulder causing her to convulse backwards. "NO!"

"Ugh, Damn it Xander, stop hurting me."

Fury and blood rushed into Xanders head, "You wench!" Suddenly he delivered another sharp kick to her, screams filling the room.

----------------------

Alexis jumped up from her bed screaming, "Hello, Somebody help." A few elder years burst into her room and they found Alexis huddled in the corner.

"Ugh, Alexis... why the hell do you have to be so annoying? All you do is shy away from us, scream for help at night when nothings wrong... and generally your quite sadistic... Why the hell should we bother?" The girls quickly stormed off, leaving poor Alexis all alone. "Oh, no... the baby might scream!" Laughs echoed as Alexis burried her face into her arms.

"Mommy." Was the only word she could say until she burst into tears. She continued to cry throughout the night, wishing for some miracle to happen.

----------------------Hours Later--------------------------

As she cleaned up her own blood from the marble flooring she looked up to Xander with pleading eyes, "Sir, please explain to me what that is."

"This, this is a proud piece of equipment from the Muune family bloodline." He grinned as he held it up high. "Crimson Glory. The Muune family sword hilt."

"Sword, sir? I've never seen you use it." She inquired him slowly. "Have you ever used it before?"

"No, No... though my father gave it to me and told me what I could do with it, although I don't see the point of such a tool. Muggles used swords... I'm a wizard." He grinned lightly.

"So... Why are you sending her a hilt?"

"She'll get it all one day."

"Why, though?"

"She is my daughter," He finally spoke out. "She deserves it from my blood to hers. Plus, I hope she eventually draws the blood of a bunch of filithy muggles one day... You know... she is -my- daughter... She'll become just like... ME!"

The woman sat in horror, holding her blood stained rag. "Your daughter?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"So when do I...?" Xander asked himself quietly. "Ah, Yes." Xander drew his wand. "First, I'll kill 'that man' who claims my blood. Then, since she no longer needs her sister she'll go next." He grins with an evil delight.

"Xander...?" The small frail voice of a woman called.

"What is it...? Must you always, always, always bother me when I am thinking!?" Roared the dark wizard. "You are lucky, I bother to keep you around."

"..." She stood quietly.

"Well, Woman... speak before I beat you..." He growled.

"No...No more, please. Let me handle him. Let me kill your father, I can take him with ease... You...You know I can!" She squealled out.

"You?" Xander shouted then paused a moment to ponder. "What makes you think you can take the power of the Muune family?"

"If I am ever to be with you... I need to prove my strength, don't I?" She pleaded. "Let me!"

Xander sat silently a couple minutes. "Very well, However... She is not quite old enough. She needs to be more comfortable... and YOU.... you are weak and need more training." His voice went from soft to vicious.

"Y-yes, Sir." She watched Xander a moment. "Well, How would you like me to kill him... The family blade through his neck."

"No. If someone not of the blood or bond were to take hold of that heirloom the sword would pull them to the ground with its intense weight. Us Muune... however... Light as a feather." He looked at her curiously. "Why have you stuck with me?"

"...Be-because.... I l-love you?" She stammered slowly.

Xander smirked, "Or are you just afraid of what I'd do to you..." The wizard got up and walked over to the woman, forcing a kiss on her. Not that she would have argued. "You are -MINE.- You will live with me till -I- see fit... and you will die by me... or for me. Understand."

She nodded quickly. "Y-yes."

"Good." Xander drew a knife and put it up to her throat. "You, your blood, your death, your body..." He turned the knife and sliced down her blouse. "Your soul is mine. Your all is... MINE!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

-------------Time skip--------------
Two years play out as Alexis arrives to the end of her third year, where she is now currently chasing after the strange Hufflepuff, Seril Kane. Unknown to him, her massive desire to beat him up is because she likes him so much. Though as it is she has become like an invisible stalker to many of the younger hogwarts students, she would rescue them. Though now she is getting ready to head home.

Equally, A Xander Muune has finally finished training the unknown woman now named as Silke. Silke is trained in Necromancy, Illusion, and Enchantment, making her a dangerious assassin. Silke has trained for two years to kill the most famous of the Muune family.

Last edited by Professor Chaos on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The window opened and Silke hovered up and into it. "Now where is he?" She whispered to herself. She slung through the house slowly keeping her wand in front of her. "Old man, wher---"

"Saggito Ambitiosum." An arrow poored from the unseen wand, now flinging itself around Silke.

"Hell." Silke ducked the arrow as it closed on her, then she flipped over it, still the arrow turned back around her and pinned her in the shoulder as hard as it could. Blood poured from her arm as the arrow drove itself deeper. She then managed to raise her wand and point it at the ground darkness engulfed the house.

"Sweetheart, you can't honestly believe that this will defeat me." The old man chuckled.

"Oh, Old man you have no idea how dead you are. Reducto!" A blast banged across the room, pushing the darkness out of the room for a second and all Silke could see is two flaming whips come towards her, she flung herself back on the floor to avoid it.

"Duro, Duro, Duro!" She casted three shots unsure where he was as the darkness re-engulfed the room.

"Little girl, what makes you think you have won this battle or even could." Came the old mans voice again.

"Are you familer with Illusion old man?" She laughed.

Suddenly he opened his eyes, to realise he is still in his bed with his entire body constricted to the bed by rope. "How....the...."

"Its simply because I can screw with your head, my dear." She chuckled madly. "Once I kill you. Xander will marry me... and we can be together forever."

"My son? My son will not marry you... He'll only kill you like he did Tina. Haven't you ever wondered what happened to Alexis' mother?"

"Alexis... Hmmm. Right, Xander is obsessed with her too. Consider her dead too. Once I know where she is, she will join you in oblivion." She grinned.

The old man grinned toothily. "I'll leave you a mark."

"What!?" Silke's eye went wide.

"Accio knife." A dagger behind Silke picked up and slammed into the womans back. "Heh, At least you get the wound I wanted you to get, too bad the arrow would have been less painful."

Silke coughed and hacked, grabbing the handle of the blade, pulling it out quickly and jammed it through the old man's skull. "Bastard prick." After that many spells were fired off maiming the house and the old man's already desecrated body.

------------------------------------

Hours later Alexis walked home to see her grandfather for the next summer and she was greeted by Auror's, holding up her crying sister who seemed to now be missing a leg. The poor thirteen year old girl only broke down and cried. For the whole summer she would end up in Auror protection allowed to go no where. All she was able to do was play with her wand all day and learn new skills. "One day... I will kill that man."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:32 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Anger and fury spread through the nearly fourteen year old girl as she once again entered the Hogwarts Express. The painful experience of her many families now ripped completely apart from her. The death of her mother and father, the death of the poor families, the death of her grandfather, and now the Auror’s have taken away her sister. She glared through the window as the train began to leave. She watched the many parents reaching for their children’s hands and trying to get kisses before they all leave and the one feeling that connected in her mind was that there was never going to be anyone waiting to kiss her ever again. Tears began to flow down her cheeks until a two first years burst in on her and started screaming things belligerently. “What the hell!?” They quickly quieted and went wide eyed at Alexis who had somehow immediately aimed her wand at them.

Both first years started to panic even more than before. “Don’t hurt us, creep! We didna-nothing!”

“Bah, you two aren’t worth the grief I’d get for casting hexes on you.” She stood up, pushed them out of the compartment. Just as she began to sit back down, the door slammed open again and a few girls came in. Alexis did her best to ignore them.

“So, this year,” Said the oldest looking blonde that sat right next to Alexis, “If we actually plan on all of us getting dates we have to work together, I’ll tell my boyfriend to get friends for you two but you guys can’t be picky.” Alexis felt completely invisible to them as she wasn’t even given an argument for them to stay.

Suddenly, the red head piped in, “Uhm, Sam is the cutest can Michael get me a date with him… Oh please, please try.” She looked about Alexis’ age and was obviously a Gryffindor to her already donned robes.

“Very well,” The blonde began to laugh , “I can make no promises.” Now this girl was apparent to Alexis a Ravenclaw as she noted the blue all over her and the thing that made it definite was the badge she sat down on the seat right next to Alexis. “Kerri…?”

“I-I-I don’t know. Who…Who likes… me-me!?” This shy one Alexis wasn’t positive of though she came to the conclusion she would be a Hufflepuff.

“You are silly, Kerri.” Finally the blonde turned to Alexis. “Oh hey, I’m Jenny… you are?”

“Erm, Alexis Muune?” The girls looked at her curiously a moment.

“Oh, aren’t you that girl that liked to chase pranksters around for being stupid.”

“No.”

“No you were, I remember seeing you scratch that one kids arm with your nails and bloody up those roses. Creepy.”

“Don’t….Call…Me…. That!”

“Whatever, Creep.”

Suddenly the rage inside Alexis unleashed as she delivered a quick punch to the side of the older girls face, who stumbled to the floor moaning and crying. “Why-Why would you do that?”

“Get her the hell outta here, “Alexis screamed at them, “before I have to get more personal with her face.

The Gryffindor grabbed her friend and quickly took her out of the compartment leaving Alexis and the Hufflepuff. “Uhm, n-n-nice hit.”

“Errrr, Aren’t you mad that I hit your friend?”

“No, She a-a-always was mean. She deserves it.” The shy hufflepuff uttered.

"Well, it's very uncommon for me to play the hero. Though I suppose I will take it." Alexis winked to her, then went back to staring out the window. "I suppose like all hero's, I am going to pay for it."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Silke wandered back to Xander, bloody and still ready to sacrafice herself for him. "Sir, I killed him... I..." She looked as though she was disturbed at her actions.

"Tell me, Silke. Do you feel remorse?" Xander begged the question, in which she nodded slowly. "Then you understand you must be punished." Once more she nodded. "Silke, You can not feel remorse for following my orders... If you are to truely be with me I need you to listen one-hundred percentile and understand that there is no wrong in what I say."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Good, Girl. Go on now... you know how to punish yourself... the carving knife is on that table behind you. This time I do not want to see a single tear." Xander demanded harshly of her.

"Yes, yes....sir." She rolled her left sleeve up and took the knife in her right hand, then bringing the blade into her arm she wrenches it down tearing through her flesh. She grunted in agony.

"You feel the overwhelming pain for me, my dear." Xander moves closer to her, placing his hand under her cheeks and stares closely into her eyes. "You want to cry... that is still like crying... I want you to feel nothing," He roared as he tore the knife from her arm, then brought it into her right shoulder. "Wash the damned knife. Then come back and I will fix you, go... now."

Board index » Server » Roleplay