WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:59 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The events of Hogwarts continued to go on and on. Alexis was now rising into her Seventh year and was well on her way to becoming a key player in upseting and disturbing people. She became quite good at what she did. She was capable enough to even learn two styles in her spell casting. She learned to focus herself around her sixth year which allowed her to make her spells way more effective then usual, however they came with a cost of draining her more. The second type of spell isn't extremely common, however it took her alot of time to figure out. At first she would do it by accident and then she learned to focus and learn basics of nonverbal magic however she had trouble with actually succeeding sometimes. Though now her relationship with Seril Kane grew to a great closeness, becoming excellent friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------

On the otherside of the spectrum Silke picked up on a few tricks of her own. She learned the spell Crucio from Xander as well as the ability to ignore alot of pain from years of the abuse she endured. She finally found out where this Alexis was. She figured if she killed Alexis discreetly, she could steal all of Xanders attention. She found Alexis through Xander telling her she would need to take a package to her in Hogwarts soon enough.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis' first act heroism happened when she stumbled upon a knocked out Cordelia surrounded by wisps. Simply put Alexis laughed at her failure to sustain herself against a wisp. She then woke her up and left her with three simple words, "You owe me." Then she disappeared.

----------------------------------------------

Her second act of heroism was when she followed three students who were very opposed to her coming into a den of pheonix. The three girls were suprised by the two pheonix releasing their flames. Suddenly out of no where Alexis jumped out and shot a beam straight through one of pheonix its feathers and blood shooting all over. The birds flew at her as she casted a spell that made her almost like a shadow, dodging their every attack. She would weave in and out of the birds bite, hitting them with her fist then blasting them with her wand. She rescued the girls and found to her great annoyance that none of them gave her much respect even then. Reed, Sierra, and Necrolissica... Alexis stayed hidden for the duration they were there watching them.

----------------------------------------------

Her third adventure consisted after a bloody Seril and Rosidion stumbled in from some strange attack in egypt. They claimed their were many inferi swarming all over them. Ros said that he was pretty sure they did something to Seril.
Alexis was very curious so she gathered up the most powerful ally she could manage, a Drado Bolton. After she did some convincing he decided to follow her and when they arrived at the tomb where the attack took place, all was quiet, nothing strange. Suddenly the door opened and Inferi poured out as Alexis sent a curse in breaking the control of the Inferi. She walked up to the door that oddly pulled close again, and seized the hand then all went completely black. She had triggered a trap and knocked both herself and Drado out.
After that day both their lives changed forever. Alexis had grown a tail and worst yet she thinks she had always had a tail. So every little memory of her life has been tampered with, causing her to remember a tail, she never remembered the fight in the tombs and she may never figure out how to cure herself.

---------------------------------------
Her final vow of heroism is the case of Artemis Narn. Him and his friend were getting stomped on by a Dragon when she appeared and ended it with a hole through the neck. For some reason, Artemis became belidgerent and told Alexis she was a bad person for saving him. She recieve mild physical attacks in which she harmed him alot over the next few days afterwards.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:38 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Over the next few weeks Alexis would come to recieve letters from Silke, with promises of information. She got ready to meet her.

"Hey, Seril. I got another letter. We'll talk about it after class."

They both sat next to each other listening to Moody talk about what it means to be an Auror. Alexis suddenly thought about how she was going to go leave off for a fight in which she may never get to share an actual kiss with someone she liked. After Moody was done they wandered out into the hall.

"Hey, Can't I just wait here?" Seril asked as he followed closely behind her.

"....If you want, at least get to somewhere private."

"Forget it," He said as she gave him a curious look. "Nothing, I'll just come with you."

"Alright." She let out a sigh. "I decided I better be ready for a fight, just in case."

"Finally taking my words into consideration?"

"...More so... the last letter was weird."

"Show me."

"...I'll read it too you in a moment." She said.

"Kay." Seril suddenly grinned. "Natalie's not here?"

"...I hope not." They walked into the room and Alexis locked the door behind them.

"Where's your table?"

She picks a blade off the counter. "I packed everything away.... Its dismantled... in the closet."

"Over here?" He walks over to the closet.

"...Yeah."

He puts his hand on the handles. "Will it fall out if I open this?"

"I don't know... find out."

"Nah." Seril said as he saw Alexis slide the knife into the belt, on the right side. "....you're gonna stab her?"

Ignoring his statement she continues. "...If all goes well I'll be back tomorrow by midnight......I'm going to need to get one of my cloaks... Hrm."

"Ok, show me the letter.

She opens the bottom draw and pulls out a cloak and tosses it on the bed. "Fine..." She slides open the nightstands drawer, and withdraws a letter. She brings it up to her eye level. "Dear Alexis, I need you to come to the place of your fathers rest tonight by midnight. If you do not arrive, I will come for you and give you what you deserve. Though, I much prefer you to come to me. Only you or I won't come. -S."

"You deserve an explanation, really....but I bet that's not what "S" has in mind."

Alexis sets it down on the flat bed end. "I still got to go."

"....are you sure?"

"Yup." She opens the closet and pulls out a black hood. She leaves the door open. "You know as well as me that I will be fine."

"Yah, I guess....I don't know, it just doesn't feel right."

"Oh... right..."

Seril askes quickly, "What?"

She reaches up and sticks her hand into the plant, pulling out a flask full of a purple liquid, black sploches all over it. "Going to want this..."

"For what?"

She opens the pouch on her side and slides the flask into it. She then says, "I just think I'll need it."

"What is it?"

"Mentis. ...Helps people that realise there is something wrong with their head." After moment. "And... Ah!" She walks over and pulls a book from the bookshelf."

"What now?" He asks again.

"I'll need this."

".....what now?" Once more Seril asks.

"...A book."

Seril boredly peeks into the plant. "So...when are you leaving?"

"...In a few hours..."

"Oh really?"

"I think I got everything I needed." Alexis looks at her right side of her belt which holds the dagger and Mentis. "Check." She then looks to her left side, seeing the Sword of the Jam and her wand.* "Check. Oh..."

"What?"

"Before I leave I'm gonna ask you to do something for me..."

"Uhh...alright."

She looks at her bag, which contains a divider, " I am not going to be taking Flow... and someone needs to watch her for a day."

"Where is she?"

She shakes her bag. "Sleeping..."

"So...ok? I gotta feed her?"

"Pretty much..."

"Will she stay in my room if I leave her there?"

"Unless someone carries her out... yes."

"Alright."

Finally, Alexis asks him, "Care to walk with me to Hogsmeade?"

"Sure."
---------------------------------------------------------

They walk to Hogsmeade as in the cemetry Silke prepares for her attack.

"Over here. Quietest place here..." She leads Seril over to a group of cherry blossums.

"Well...it ~is~ right next to the tea shop."

"True." She looks down into the lake.

"So...only a few more hours, huh?"

"Very soon..."

"Hmm...what's on your mind?" Seril asks her once more.

"...In case something does happen..."

"Yah?"

She shakes her head. "If I get hurt..."

"You won't...but go on."

"Or... worse...I... want you to know..." She coughs her voice getting quieter.

"What?"

She shakes her head again "Uhm... I want you to give Flow one worm a day... " She clears her throat.

"Alright...." After a long pause he pipes back up. "What were you really going to say?"

Looking frustrated she pulls the gloves off her hands. "Thats...it..."

"...kay."

She pushes the gloves into her bag, her neck and cheeks visibly more flushed then usual. "......You've been a real good friend."

"I will be, in two days....right?"

"Yeah... sure... but... just in case..." She turns slowly to look at him, but avoiding his eyes.

"Yah...I'll feed Flow."

"Thanks."

Seril then coughs.

She looks over to Seril. "Sick?"

"No."

"Good... I don't need to catch anything."

Seril grins. "What time, exactly, are you leaving?"

"Uhm... its..... Soon."

"Alright....wanna do anything before you go?"

"Like... what?" Alexis watched Amber Ramsey walk past holding a beer in her hand.

Seril shrugs. "I dunno...anything you feel like doing."

"...Hah.. yeah... uhm.. no...." She then moves further away.

"Alright...is something wrong?"

"Just... flustered."

"You want me to go?" Seril then asks.

"No... Not yet..."

"Alright."

She clears her throat. "How have things been with you... and Doree...and such...?"

His eye twitches. "Umm...good."

"Good." She turns back to the lake.

"Good."

She reaches her right arm across her belly reaching for her wand. While Seril leans back on the tree. Alexis then curses.

"Huh?" Seril didn't turn from the lake. She shakes her head slowly. Then she coughs. "Sick," He asked again.

"Maybe... Just a bug."

"Kill it!"

She then took a few moments of silently casting at Seril but missing him a bit due to the lack of aim. He mocked her a bit but then she hit him.
A pulse of sound rushed out from Seril's ear as he went blind and deaf. Alexis walked closer. "Hah, Well now... I could never really say this," She kissed her fingers and patted his cheek. "I love ya." Then she apparated away quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took Alexis only a few minutes to realise she forgot something when a bunch of clucks erupted from her bag. "Flow. Damn it... Now we have to go back."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

She snuck up to the area to see Seril seemingly sleeping there when she released Flow to the ground and she moved closer to Seril still noticing his eyes closed. He was awake and only pretending to be asleep, keeping a slight smirk on his face and a wand behind his back. Although Alexis had other plans in mind. She squats down and frowns and watches him for a moment.

Seril then barely opens his eyes, just enough to see a figure in front of him which Alexis didn't notice. She then slowly moves closer to him.
She places her hands on the ground and crawls closer to him, as the grin slowly fades from his face. She exhales quickly and positions herself to do what she wants to do. While Seril thinking this is some ploy to attack him, grips his wand a little bit tighter behind his back.

Suddenly she reaches her left hand behind his back but off to the side and brings her head up to his getting much closer, then suddenly pushes forward into him kissing him as quick and untactfully as humanly possible. Their lips met only for a few moments before Seril's eyes opened and his wand fell. He quickly seized her shoulders and softly pushed her back which she complied and slinked back off of him trying to utter something out, but can't just her green eyes staring at him glassily.

Seril stared at her wide-eyed, "Wh-wh-what....what was that for?"

"...I'm... Sorry. I... gotta go.." She pushed back and stood as fast she could. Seril stood using the tree behind him as support.

"Uh... just... take... care of Flow." Her head was pounding in panic.

*Seril nods quickly, unable to speak*

"....Just keep your mouth shut too..." Alexis demanded pointing her finger at him.

His eyes focused on her finger. "What-what do you mean?" His voice squeeks out.

Alexis flushed red. "I'm just stupid okay... I.... F%*& this... I gotta get ready." Alexis simply walked away leaving a very stunned Seril and an ignorant Flow behind her.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

// I did roll for the outcome of this fight under supervision of Dr. Black.

Pop. Alexis appeared behind a stone fence her wand already drawn and pointed forward. "Where are you... I came exactly at midnight. And..." She looks down at the graves in front of her. "Mom... Dad?" She bent down and wiped the dirt off the grave stones. "I'm really sorry... I will... avenge you soon." Suddenly she felt a hand come down on her arm and she spun around quickly.

"Alexisssss...." Hissed out the creature before her, it took her a moment to realise it was an inferinal abomination. Her mother. "Oh baby, you've grown up so well... even despite your muggle up bringing..."

"What?"

"Sweeeeeeethart." The claw of the fleshless boney hand rubbed her cheek drawing a long cut across her face. "Your blood is so... red... so fresh."

Alexis jumped back. "No... this... this isn't real... impossible." Suddenly she heard another voice within the inferi though not intune. She listened as she avoided the stumbling corpse of her mother as it continued to swipe at her. "Who the hell are you!?"

"Mother, dear." The rotting flesh on her face dropped to the grave yard floor, at that Alexis turned to run, not willing to harm her mother regardless of her form. She saw many corpses walking towards her very slowly.

"No, No... This isn't real... this..." She quickly goes for her wand but realises its gone. "What?"

The corpse of her mother quickly wrapped her rotten arms around her, "Sweetie, don'tcha want a kiss. No?" The head of the inferi leaned down near here ear. "Pity you will never meet your real father."

This time Alexis heard it a kind of mumbling, in which Alexis slowly closed her eyes and tried to relax. She reached her hand for the potion clasp on her belt. She realised she was actually moving through the Inferi, quickly she pushed the cap off the Mentis and too her lips the many corpses bliping away. "Ugh, I'm not stupid."

A voice came from behind her. "Aw, I was having such fun."

Alexis realised this time she could see her wand, she slid it out of her belt.

"Too slow, Alexis." A beam of red light erupted from her wand, in which
Alexis spun to avoid pointing her wand back at Silke.

"Confringo!" The blast hit Silke dead center causing her to fall on the ground. "Who the hell are you, why did you summon me here?"

"Who am I dear, I'm Silke... future bride of your real father, Xander Muune." A shock was sent through Alexis, mentally and physically. Electricity had extended out of Silke's wand causing her to literally fly into the stone fence causing it to mostly collapse.

Blood dripped slowly from the back Alexis' head, as she moaned in pain from the shock she just endured. "Uuugh."

"Yes, Deary... the person who murdered your family is your real father. Oh isn't this wonderful, you find out about your real dad, I am getting married and you are going to be reunited with the dead." She cackled as she stepped closer to the already pained body of Alexis.

Slowly, Alexis managed to squirm around and regain her compusor and realisation that the fight is still on. She kicked out with her foot hard enough to trip Silke. "Liar..." She coughed out along with some blood.

Silke fell down on the ground before easily getting back up and pointing her wand threateningly at Alexis, "Reducto!" Alexis rolled to the side so the blast directly missing her, however the huge explosion launched her quite a few yards from her original position. "Aw, struggling to stay alive sweetpea. You can't beat me... You are only a little girl."

She walked quickly over to Alexis and kicked her in the side. "Ugh," As she turned she pulled her knife free from her belt with her other hand. The second kick she took noted it was time for her to roll and stab. "It's...not... yet." The blade went straight through Silke's foot as Alexis quickly rolled and staggered to her feet.

The ferociousness of Silke's anger rose as she bent down and pulled the blade from her foot wincing in obvious agony. "You stupid little b****." Alexis moved as fast as she could to re-establish her footing and point her wand forward but as soon as she did she heard Silke's incantation, "Silencio." The spell hit Alexis dead in the throat all her vocal ability was completely gone. "You have lost you little [Jinx]." Silke walked up closer to her. "All you have now is that wooden sword and a useless wand. Now give up and let me spill your blood over your parents."

Alexis frowned waiting for her to get closer she placed her hand on the wooden sword end. "Right, Alexis dear... A wooden sword versus's a wand. Not going to cut it." Silke stepped closer with a grin.

Alexis suddenly smiled and twisted her body with lightning speed, pulling up the blade as her tail spun around and slapped into Silke, the wooden blade also coming around to connect with her head. Silke staggered back as she aimed her wand at the blade, "Relashio." Repulsing Alexis backwards sending the sword yards behing her and her wand to her right.
"So what you have a little freaky tail, I see. Figures some evil spawn would come from your father, he is amazing that way." Alexis began to crawl towards her wand. "What... are you gonna hit me with that, we both know you can speak."

Alexis grabbed the wand, lied back and a pulse flew from her wand draining Silke of her energy. A loud shriek coming from her as the pulse's burden effected her even more. "You whore." Alexis flicked her wand again a fireball blasting from its tip connecting into her, followed by an electronic wave. "Ugh..." Silke fell down to the soil lifelessly. Alexis stood and walked closer to her and watched her closely. For a whole minute she stared at Silke, noticing the empty scabber on her back.

Alexis raised her wand again to aim it at Silke to ensure she was dead, "Sting." Alexis heard as more electricity went coursing through her body causing her to collaspse on the floor. Silke wasn't dead. Alexis quickly rose to her feet as Silke waved her wand quickly sending white beams from the tip that cut right through the cloth on her, wounds appearing all over her and blood seeping from the many cuts. Alexis opened her mouth to scream but couldn't. As she looked up from the blood trickling out of her wounds she saw another red beam hit her square in the chest dropping her to the ground.

Alexis could feel her heartbeat pulsating through her as Silke's footsteps echo'd even closer to her. The sound of the world entering Alexis as she tried to speak but only blood left her mouth. Her vision got extremely hazy and her hand loosened on her wand. "Tch, Tch, Tch... You're already dead." The face of Silke appeared over top of her, Alexis vision split into four raised her wand a black emition coming from her wand quickly as the wide eyed Silke dropped to the ground, a deep hole in her chest. Alexis turned her head to make sure the hole was real and that she was dead this time. After she confirmed it she looked back up at the sky and silently cried as she slowly drained away due to the massive blood loss. Her wand fell from her hands and her body stiffened. As the cold air blew over the cemetary... the land of the dead.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

The clouds gathered over the graveyard as shouts and hollars started to splinter from one end of it to the other. Her eyes launched open, and she rolled to her side facing the corpse of Silke. She tried to utter something but could not. She grabbed the scabber off of her and took it with her as she crawled back to where her wand ended up, then to where her toy sword landed. Her vision got hazy as a bunch of people surrounded her. For a split second intense pain shot through her. Memories of seeing Aurors and Healer witchs surrounding her... then other memories appearing in her head of arguements and people coming to check up on her. She would try to scream but couldn't. She faded back into her darkness of unconciousness... She had survived but any longer had she been out there she'd of been dead.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:24 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis woke up to two people in her room, Seril Kane and Callie Bradley. She was muted and held in Mungo's for over a weeks time before her release she was forced to go over some light interrogations from Aurors. They were unable to really get anything from her especially not about how she killed the dark wizard. After a while she would be released.

She would maintain alot of hardships being muted that of a close friend of her was under accusations of being a dark witch herself. Alexis knew this could not be true and interfered how ever she could but over all the trial happened. Sierra was free to go and weeks after Alexis was able to re-establish her voice. She would come to a horrible realisation soon enough. She stood on the sand staring up at the entrance of the forbidden area, with a slight frown she stepped forward into the darkness.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Her steps echoed throughout the entire structure as she walked forward, suddenly she paused. Fear and a sense of being watched filtered through Alexis' blood. "Whose here?" Suddenly a loud screech filled the room as inferi rose from the ground around her. "Oh, Hell." She waved her wand and a burst of light blew from its tip as the undead abominations hit the ground.

"What is going on...?" She spoke as she stepped into the main champer where three inferi stood, quickly she used the blasting charm on two of them, the last ignored most of her spells and kept stepping towards her. "Oh Hell, hell, hell." She shrouded herself in darkness as the creature continued to pursue her. "Confringio." She pointed her wand into the darkness and by the time it cleared a moaning inferi was lying on it's back having trouble standing, it looked as helpless as a turtle. Click.

"What ~NOW~!?" She spun around just in time to see a mass of inferi moving towards her, she lost count after twenty. She waved her wand over herself as they approached her, they tried to hit her but all they could manage to do is hit each other. "Incendio, Incendio!" She shouted, then silently she waved her wand and a few streams of fire twirled around her driving the abominations back. "Ugh." Alexis began to breath heavy as she stepped through the door they escaped from... suddenly the door slammed behind her. Click!

"Oh, S***." She pulled back against a wall as she held her wand in front of her. "Whose there!?"

Suddenly a voice came from no where. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon, Alexis -Muune-." Alexis' eye widened.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"It's a nightmare, why do the sick and twisted always relate to me." She said to herself as she finally took out a long red steal bladed instrument. "Father... and that thing." She slowly placed the blade on her bed and withdrew a few more objects from her dresser drawers and placed them on her bed alongside the blade. "Crimson Glory of the Muune Family. Who will be able to fasten this thing together for me, Goblins?"

She stepped around her bed. "With this blade and my infernal abomination... I will crush that damned demonic monster." She pauses. "It's that or give him Drado and become an evil follower, I don't really have much else to lose... but..."

She lets out a sigh. "Can I do this?" She slowly begins to slide her fingers up and down the blades letters. "Mom... Step-dad... I wish I could get your guidance now." She slowly lays down and closes her eyes, the pieces of the sword lying next to her.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:47 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

"Oh yes, Now they are starting to see it... starting to respect me. I am starting to feel better to now. Getting first in the first task and tying for first in the second, that gives me plenty of room to run." She stepped around her bed slowly. "I can't believe I did it without really understanding those clues... Resources... Resources. Thank god, for resources."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis sprawled out across her bed, her head dangling off the foot of her bed. Things were streaming her mind, "How can I stop it from happening in this week? How can I continue winning these tournaments? How can I help this creature that wishes rebirth? How can I do all this and keep up with my NEWTs?" She sighed, oddly enough one of her biggest thoughts rivaled in her mind. "Am I becoming my father or am I pleasing him... is all this happening for him!? The sword... I must go to Gringotts..."

A heavy knocking was on the door, she jumped up and opened the door to look out. There was no one there... No one invisible... No one could be traced... Nothing moved. "Am I losing my mind with all these pressures?" She re-entered her room and walked behind her curtain to look upon rather childish looking drawings, not to say they were bad but as if everything was cartoonized. There were seven there.

She looked upon the first, it was herself. She looked much prettier in the picture her hair flowing all the way down to her backside, her hair also cascaded in front of her face covering one of her emerald eyes out, leaving the other to stay emotionless. In her hands she held a long sword, large and radiating.
"This is a laugh, I really need to start taking myself more seriously."

She looked down to the group below, their were three boys, two of them looked as if they were playing a joke on the middle. The middle boy was definately Gregory Smith, the Gryffindor Champion. He looked like he was mysterious and seemed almost unphased by the other two. Looking to the boy on his right. It was Jack Amesworth, Jack was holding his hand up giving Greg bunny ears and giggling. His drawing more immature then the others, was still quite normal looking. Then to the left of Greg was the straight upward stance of Seril, his hand on Greg's shoulder with a rather goofy grin.
"This... Needs to change."

Below them was a solitary girl, leaning against the rules sign appearing defiant, her yellow garbs and hair style easily made it viewable as Amber Ramsay. She looked like she was in deep thought.
"I hate her... but..."
Alexis reached up and took the cut out of Seril and moved it to Amber so that his hand was on hers. The two cut outs appeared to click, the solitary girl being cheered up by a royal full. She sighed.
"Thats... better..."

She looked further down to see another girl, a blondish girl in obvious Slytherin robes. The girl, Liss, had her arms crossed and her eyes stared vacantly out into the person looking at her. She looked angry about something.
"This... looks almost right."

She looked down and there was someone whom looked almost childish, huddled down, wings extended behind him like an angels, however he was crying.
"Poor guy."
Alexis took his cut out and put it on top of Liss'. The picture now looking as though Liss was hazing the cowering boy as he held his hands to his head, appearing to be in agony.

She slowly looked back to her picture. "Where do I belong?"

Last edited by Professor Chaos on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

A red headed figure ran through the catacombs and stopped among an alter, catching her breath before looking up and speaking, "...Awaken..."
A loud scream emitted thought out the entire tomb causing Alexis to shudder. The entire tomb distorts into very awkward contortions before finally settling down. Alexis placed both of her hands on the handle of her curved sword, "What the hell was that?" The distortion slowed even more and a pained breathing began causing Alexis to frown, "Are you hurting... in pain because of these things, these 'Mirrors?'

A growl began and quickly worked it's way up to an explosive roar, "They were just used!"

"All of them!?" Alexis asked as a look of dismay and worry overcame her.

"So much power," The creature growled as it shouted, "That girl just about ripped a new hole through this plane with the .. last use."

Suddenly Alexis lashed out at him, "...Are you going to tell me how to stop her now then!? Before it's too late... before these false 'idols' are released!"

The growling continuing, "If she is allowed to merge with another one ..."

"...Then for the love of all that is reality in this damned world... let me do something!"

The creature growled out in a taunting manner, "And what do you have in mind, hrm?"

"...We cripple her... Or we push her through her own damned portal! Show her what she is dealing with... Or... you teach me those f***ing spells! --- "This is -my- world... my home... and all you have been doing is telling me you have a plan... and now its crumbling... the entirety is crumbling." She hastily continued, sounding rather furious, "So this time... you will be including me... or we both can kiss this world good-bye, Right!?"

With an angry roar it spoke again, "If you had very well listened to my eariler order and dragged the wing one down here! Then I might of have been able to do something sooner!"

"The winged one is -worthless-... He is without a damn care in the world. You know as well as me his mind is f***ed up and you wouldn't have been able to control him like you wanted... I'm the only one who even thinks about listening to you..."

With another growl he speaks, "And again you had missed the point. If you only knew exactly how much raw power he possessed .. and how weakened mentally he was .. he was easy pickings! Now even that now wouldn't be enough! Her powers have grown .. to levels beyond even myself!"

Alexis looked towards the alter sternly, "...Are there others like you... roaming this world?"

"And why is that important," He growled lowly.

"Because... we need all the power we can get... abandon Seril if you hadn't already. I already have a human spy among them." Suddenly casting her sword to the side. "I don't care what the hell I have to do."

"And abandon the one thing I have? To keep a eye on this adbonimation freak that she has become," The growling figure muttered, "The boy is otherwise completely worthless ... stupid mortal idiot ... letting the heart get in the way." He then lets out another roar.

"As I said... we need your other half... or would you rather half of yourself be weak. I have a stupid mortal idiot listening to me... telling me what is going on... So you... better learn to trust me, instead of being a stubborn idiot. You choose the wrong person to merge with! --- I don't care if I have to merge with any of your freaky friends and suffer more distortion to myself... but we need all the power we can get to combat her and ultimately stop her."

"And you expect this mortal idiot to keep his word? He turns his back on everyone else the first moment he gets!" He seems to contemplate, then growl more, "You have a death wish now?"

"Pfft. I have nothing else to fight for... if you arn't willing to let me defend my damn home then I have -nothing- else. --- All I know and love... are dead or have left me for some evil fiend, besides... if we don't do anything now... we both will die anyway."

The creature falls silent in thought. "A willing slave ... I need the boy here .. in this very tomb .. to even undo my magic."

"I have one main rule... if we share bodies..." She frowns, "As long as -I- am concious and doing well... let me remain in control... you can tell me what you would like me to do whenever we need to work together."

He growled sounding bitter, "And you think you would know more then myself mortal?"

"No... but I know what our magic is capable of better then you do... If I can act and you can tell me what to do... Old magic... and new magic will be able to work side by side. Besides... Two minds... mortal or not work better together. --- You underestimated me before..." She states confidently.

"Powerwise .. the winged one is still the best host .. but power isn't going to matter much anymore .. fine, if you want to seal your deathwish!"

"You assume that I will die?"

"Souls have already been extracted from the plane .. they will demand payment soon enough."

"I assure you... I am the punisher... I will not be the one dying...

An eerie laugh fills the catacombs as he harshly continues, "The girl .. is doomed to die, doomed .. but how much of the world she wrecks .. before it occurs..."

"...I will get Seril now... and bring him back now...Okay...Then together me and you will find and kill the men in orange... the others using these creatures!" She pauses before speaking further, "Obtain more power and then the girl herself... right?"

He growls out in response to her, "Yes .. they all must die .. Go .. get the foolish boy!"

She simply nods and turns on the spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments later another bang erupted as Alexis popped into view, tightly holding on to Seril, "Oi... What are y-...."

Alexis quickly cut him off as he looked around, "...Just shut up and stay! You are being freed..."

Seril asked her as if he didn't quite get it the first time, "......why.....would you bring me here?"

"You are... being freed!" As the various doors click around them, locking themselves.

"What are you talking about?!" He slowly looked around at the doors, "See what you did? Let's go."

"The mummy is leaving you... ...No more pain..."

"....bullsh**." Seril replied, "He won't leave until he has what he wants."

"...No... I'm sacraficing myself... so you are done... after this you can leave."

".....you're doing what?" Looking completely shocked and horrified.

"Just shut up and let him leave you."

"No, tell me what's going on." Seril demanded.

She frowns lightly, "I pardon'd your release in exchange for myself."

"Why would you do that? Are you insane?" He said as he stared at her, suddenly he was forced to look away when he heard the growling of some ancient language.

As if she didn't hear it she spoke, "Because... you are an idiot... you should go and be happy with Amber... and let me live with the mistakes in -my- life... once this is done.... you don't have s*** to worry about."

"....I'm an idiot? How does that even make sense?"

She stepped away from him cautiously. "You made so many bad choices!"

"What? Where is this coming from?"

"...You... You should just close your mind... let it out..." She said hesitantly.

"No." He spoke quickly.

"Seril... Please... Let me do what I want to do... I make this sacrafice... don't deny me more."

"No. I'm not letting him kill you."

"I'm not going to die!"

"Yes, you will. I won't do it." Seril retorted.

"It's an exchange... You leave... he enters me!"

"And then what? He's going to kill you and Drado to come back to full power." Seril says very matter of factly.

"You can then go frolic in the fields with your damned new friends." She replies bitterly, "That is what!"

"No. F*** you, and f*** your fields."

She rolls her eyes in his direction as she hides her own emotions, "You've cause me too much grief, Seril... too much... and I am finally making a decision... and you are going to let me do it... I want you ro live better."

"~I've~ caused you grief? Oh please, don't give me that. Especially not here."

"Well make it easy.... give me what I want---"

She suddenly gets cut off by the growling voice, begining with a sickening laugh. "Yet .. this is the boy, who wants to doom both of our worlds .. along with the rest of the fools."

Seril turns and looks back to the altar for the voice as Alexis lowered her head. "You don't know anything about what she's doing! ---Come on, Alexis. Let's get out of here."

"We know shes releasing things... ---Gods... which are not gods... ...Rather devils...." Alexis said quietly.

The booming voice once again fills the tombs. " Fool ... Are you that arrogant?"

"Are you siding with him?" Seril looked at Alexis with an upset face.

Alexis suddenly lashed at him, "You went against me long ago when you deny'd to save this world with me... I have no choice Seril!"

"When did I do that?"

"Outside... when I told you... Amber was to doom us all... ---And who the f*** did you trust!?"

"Before the challenge? I told you to do whatever you needed, as long as you didn't hurt Amber!"

She continue'd as if he said nothing, "...Not your friend of many years... not the bleeding heart who cared about you for a long time. ---You were against me... you should have been with me..." She looked as though she was about to cry, "You begged for the week... She almost killed this world... moments before."

"And now John's out of it, so we don't need a week. So go for it!"

"...Seril... I don't want to be against you..."

"Then don't."

"All I ask you is not to get in my way--- if you can't stand by me... then I can't wait for you to see the truth."

"Fine, I won't stand in your way. But I won't let you kill yourself."

She looks up to the ceiling, "Whenever you are ready to make the switch... Phantom."

"No. I'm leaving." Seril quickly said.

"Seril..."

"This is the stupidest idea you've had! ---And you expect me to stand by and watch?!"

"....Seril.... ---If you leave me now... I will die anyway."

"You won't change my mind." He stated very matter of factly. "Stop making stuff up."

The booming voice once again fills the catacombs. "You will see soon enough idiot boy .. what she has done to this world .. and what she is going to do .. if she is not stopped. --- This girl speaks .. truth"

"If you kill her, then say goodbye to your host!" He shouted back at the voice. "I'll drown in that lake, or I'll jump off of that f***in' tower."

The voice laughs, "And you think that is going to stop me ultimately?"

"He's not going to kill, now let's go." Seril quickly said to Alexis. He ultimately ignored the voices question.

"You are just about useless to me now .. go ahead .. oh wait, you are locked in this room!" The bitter laugh erupted from the room.

"Come on Alexis. Let's go." Seril spoke up again.

"...No." Alexis replied.

Seril demanded, "Now!"

"...Seril... I said no." A loud scream emitting again though the entire room causing a huge disturbance in the area. "Ugh...The fabric is tearing? ---...Not again..." She struggled.

"What are you doing?"

"It's Amber..." Alexis replied to him.

"Amber's not even at school. He's lying to you!"

"...I know shes not at school... shes opening portals to his world... to let them out!"

"She's helping people at Saint Mungo's!" Seril said angerly. "She's no where near the temple."

"She thinks she is helping people.. she is only prolonging the demise.... that she is to bring."

"Listen to yourself, Alexis. He's filled your head with these wild ideas that don't even make sense."

"And it makes sense that your girlfriend...speaks to gods and brings 'mirrors' into her body which give her unimaginable power... ---Her gods will use her.... her gods will end us." She yelled. "...There is no reasoning now.... you've made up your mind."

"The "mirrors" don't go into her. She's killing the mirrors."

The voice crept out again. "And that is what the foolish girl thinks .. she is doing!" It began to laugh cruely.

"Once again... you've choose her twice now... Over ME!"

"Because you're not making any sense! You're siding with someone who's threatened to kill us all!"

"And you, Seril, You are siding with someone who will kill us all! ---I thought you... you of all people would be able to stick by me and understand.... but no... I see this has been nothing."

"Understand what? All you ever say is she's trying to kill us, or we're all doomed. --- You don't have any proof and you don't have any plan!" Seril yelled back at Alexis.

"...These creatures have almost killed this planet before." Alexis pleaded.

"Oh right, you witnessed that didn't you?"

"And you witnessed her gods?"

"---I never said I believed in them!"

Alexis begged, "...Then why do you side with her!?"

"Because she's not working with some spirit that wants me dead. ---And don't say she is, because you have no proof."

"...Thats why you are being free. ---...You won't be killed... if I am wrong... I will be the one who suffers not you. However, if I am right and I don't act... everyone suffers." Alexis said very quietly.

"Think about how much more powerful he'll be if he puts his spirit into you, being already marked. It's not only foolish, it's irresponsible." Seril yelled at her.

"She brings power into herself.. and I doubt you call her that... Phantom... do it now!"

"~If~ you're right? You don't even know!" Seril seems to begin to concentrate but nothing happens.

"I'm done arguing... Like I have said.... you like her more then me.... You will always side with her."

Thr voice quietly laughs at Seril. "Something wrong boy? ---Look what you got us into now!"

"...Just give up... and you can go... I'm done... arguing."

"Of course you are. I've broken all of your arguements." Seril begins to look around.

The voice laughs even louder, "Always your answer to walk away from the problem .. not today boy."

"I'm finding a way out of here." Seril claimed as he looked around again.

"You won't..." Alexis replied to him quietly.

"We'll see."

"...Phantom... just take yourself from him."

More chanting over comes the tomb in the same ancient langanage.

"....colloportus! Colloportus!" Seril shouted.

The voice boomed as Seril tried to escape, "There is no point running! Now .. you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"What did you do?!" Alexis stayed silent, watching him her hair pouring out of the hood cascading her left eye. Seril continued, "Alexis...you're not yourself anymore."

The laughter covered the area before a blast of lighting struck, an ancient fiend appearing. The creature garbed like a mummy. It then lets out a roar.
"Get back in me!" Seril shouted.

"Do not kill him..." Alexis spoke to the mummy. "That is all I ask."

Speaking with a cracked voice the mummy opens its mouth, "For too long .. my power has been lying dormant, wasted inside a mortal fool as aggorant as yourself."

"What, you think she'll serve you any better?"

The mummy looks over to Alexis, "It is not the most ideal host .. your failure to bring the winged one .. has hampered my efforts .. but no matter .. the current trend is that this world suffers and dies under her unchecked presence."

"As opposed to yours."

"There will be nothing left .. of either worlds! Yet .. you seem to want that" The mummy replied to Seril.

"You can't prove what you're saying is even true! You just want us to believe it so we'll trust you. Well congratulations, you duped her already!" Seril looked harshly at Alexis.

"...Thanks for the faith... Seril." Alexis spoke finally.

"Well what do you expect?!"

"I knew you cared..." She responded dryly. "I've always expected you to trust in me..."

"And you want to question my eons of knowledge! Compared to the silly faith .. of an idiot girl?" The mummy boomed!

"Yes I want to question it. Because it's a lie!"

"Are you that blind?" The mummy growled at him, "Have you seen what has been occuring? Because of her!? The very farbic of magic itself has been getting ripped .. distorted .."

"And she's fixing it. You can't prove the world is going to end." Seril said.

"She is being mislead." Alexis replied.

"So are you!"

"No..."

"Yah."

"I have my rights to believe..." Alexis stated. "...This is wasted... we are losing time...phantom."

Seril looked at her, "What do you plan on doing!?"

"Saving the world."

"You don't even know what you're going to do!"

"... No... You don't know what I will do... you fear it." She snapped!

"Tell me!"

"No... I'd rather you fear."

The mummy laughs and draws Alexis closer. "I am ready now ..."

"Alexis!" Seril shouted causing her to look back at him. Suddenly the mummy hits Seril with a beem of red light pulling something from him.

"....f*** it!" Seril targeted the mummy and casted many feeble spells at him, they all reflected with ease. "He is just like the Mirrors!"

"Waste of time ...Your mortal magic is no match for me! I exist on the same plane .. as those horrid creatures!"

"I knew it! And you didn't listen!" He aims his wand at Alexis, causing her to quickly cast a spell directly at him, that stunned him and then other to stunt his thought. "...get this off of me! Alexis....let me go"

The mummy spoke. "Believe what you want .. boy .. you will see soon enough .. what that girl brings for us all.

"...We merge?" Alexis asked as the Mummy approached her. "I envoke thee."

"Alexis! Stop!" Seril pleaded. "You can get rid of him, right now! While he's exposed!" The mummy's body beginning to glow red. "Whatever you did to me that first time, do it now!"

"...Then we'd die in a few days... no... I envoke thee." She spoke again. The mummy screams and roars again, as another beam of red light emits, hitting Alexis. "Ugh... Uhnguh..."

"Stop! You idiot!"

She wraps her arms around herself, gasping a bit. "Ugh... uhmnguh."

The mummy screams again, as it lets off another light, before the mummy disappears in a blast of lightning, She groans loudly, before releasing a loud scream. She then falls down to her knees breathing heavily, she appears to be writhing in massive pain.

"....you idiot...You're the dumbest girl!"

The voice in the open again. "And you think you have been better?"

She coughs a few times, shaking on her hands and knees.

"You see what you've done. You jerk!"

Alexis sounding as though she has been jammed inbetween two walls. "I made the ultimate sacrafice... for all mankind..."

The voice came from her again, "Why don't you run off home to your idiot girl now?" The doors unclicking.

"You made a stupid choice! SHUT UP! I hate you! I wish I would have never walked in here!"

She coughs. "Hate yourself... I did this for you."

The voice came from her again. "You hate the wrong thing .. Your stupid choices have forced me to this resort .. you are worthless .. now go home!The girl is doomed to die ultimately .. so you might as well make the best of it."

Alexis begins to sputter in her own voice. "You've never given a damn about me.... not how you should of..."

"Fine! I hope you're both happy. Don't bother me anymore."

"...Good...bye...." Ans with that Seril left Alexis where she was on the floor.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis rolled on her bed uncomfortably. "I still don't have a date. I need to find someone, just so I don't look so stupid."

Her voice suddenly changing on her, "You stupid, stupid girl... You mortals care to much about attachements to things on how you look and how you act and what you do! You all need to learn to be more like us... foolish mortals."

She frowned, "Quit doing that! You know as well as me you can speak to me in my head, I don't like you speaking through me!"

The voice wandered through her head, "Just don't show up to this ball."

Alexis grimaced, "If I don't go, then it will appear that I have disappeared I haven't exactly been around to much."

"Girl, You are a foolish... Foolish being."

"And you are a lonely jackass, let's leave it at that. I am going!"

"Oh-ho?"

"I am, Amber might be there... would be nice to get some insight on her."

After a long pause, "Very well, but do not dare expose me!"

Alexis sighed again. "I need a date."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis sat high above the Pinboria Cove, over looking the beach. "I'm all alone in this. Seril had choosen to side with Amber, Amber who has almost doomed us all. Calls me stupid for making a sacrafice. My life is spiraling down." She shuddered and looked over the beach seeing another solitary figure walking it. "I wonder if that girl is having the same problem as me... feeling so alone and against all odds trying to fight for her survival in this magical place called 'the world'."

Little did Alexis know that the girl she had saw walking to the streach of beach was none other then Callie Bradley. "Drado, Is gone... He apparently hates me and doesn't want to see me. I'm so alone... so very alone." She layed down and closed her eyes.

Moments later she opened them and sighed. She walked over to the edge of the cliff looking down at the rocks and water below. "Would it hurt that bad?" Before she could answer her own question she was spiraling down. All the important people she has met in her life flashed before her eyes, six special people, The first was Seril.

Seril was an important step in her socialization, she had never met anyone that treated her better then everyone else without question.

The next was Drado Bolton. Drado was the proof that even among unstable insanity there is a stable power that had deeply effected her, the power of the heart. Emotion.

The next two people were her mother and father. Although she knew them briefly she would never have had a driving force to succeed and make something of herself.

The fifth person was Professor Snape. He told her to cast Drado aside, her very last friend. She for once had stood up and defied the teacher she admired more then any others. She was able to say no and mean it, however she fell apart after knowing she wouldn't be able to find Drado if she even tried.

The last person was a cackling madman, Xander Muune. He was evil, pure evil he needed to be killed at all costs.

Suddenly, she looked down as she was falling, felt a loud thud and darkness consumed her. Five seconds later she opened her eyes and realised she had fallen asleep. She stood and looked down the cliff. "I'm not going out that way."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:49 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Alexis rolled herself up in her sheets while she lay on her bed. "Last trial, Just have to win one more, then I will be well known as a powerful witch. They all underestimate me because I am a loner, well... no more. For once I might be popular." She sighed quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Xander sloothed his way through the grounds of Hogwarts. "Baby girl, Baby girl... It's time to wake up. Life is to short to sleep it away, wake up love, wake up." He walked through the maze by himself slowly. "She won this, I heard." He laughed madly.

Alexis continued to toss and turn on her bed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up you stupid foolish mortal." Said a deep monsterious voice.

"What the hell do you want? It's three in the morning jackass!"

"...I told you to stop insulting me you insolent little---"

"Shut up! Just shut up. You might not need sleep but if you expect me to function at all you need to shut the f*** up. Got it?"

The deep contorted voice laughed in her head, "Was that ment to intimadate me?"

"No, that was meant for you to learn to shut the f*** up."

"..." The voice growled silently.

"Shut up." She simply said again.

"Little girl, Little girl... You did well in this task too I hear. Amazing. Simply amazing." Xander climbed through the darkened catacombs. "Oh, Little girl you have made me so proud. Now I just need you to do a few favors for me... where ever you are!" He laughed obnoxiously.

"Xan-der..." Said a disfigured voice. "Wh-ere..a-re....y-ou...my lo---ve?"
A disgusting smell filled Xander's nostrils as this female limped towards him.

"My love, My love... Even through death you serve me." Xander cackled.

"Y--es."

-------------------------------------------------------

Alexis looked at her clock. "Four O'clock."

"Mortal girl, what on earth are you doing?" Said the voice inside her.

"SHUT UP!"

A knocking came on her door as another girl called from outside, "Alexis?"

"I'm fine, go away!" Alexis replied.

"Yeah, just please keep it down." Said the girl on the otherside of the door.

"Once you shut up yourself, fine."

Alexis waited a moment than the mummy piped up again. "Fine, have your sleep."

------------------------------------------------------------

Xander pressed his lips against the rotting flesh of a corpse. "You are mine, don't forget that."

Post subject: Re: Crimson Glory - Alexis Muune
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

She felt like she was falling.

She was indeed falling.

She saw her Quad-Wizard Trophy.

Her newly goblin re-forged sword.

Streams of Galleons she had won from the competition.

Then she saw a corpse fall.

And another corpse.

And another.

And then she saw Silke's dead corpse fall.

Then her own.

Alexis sprang up from her bed, grabbing for her sword on the side of her bed. She breathed extremely heavily. "Why do you torture me? Why torture me about death now? This isn't fair...Why always me? You couldn't have waited to do something stupid before doing it...you had to make him stronger before I could save her." She rolled off of her bed placing the sword on the head of her bed. She quickly pulled a robe over her undergarments, and retook up the sword. She then practiced swinging it a few times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silke's rotting corpse limped towards a very dark man. The corpse could only make wrying sounds due to her bodys reaction to death striking her like every other nearly still corpse. She was an offical inferi, dead... fake mind... and all that.

She brought Xander food. On the plate her nose had fallen off and onto the food. He kicked her in the leg breaking that off too. "I once loved you!" He yelled. "Now I can't stand your falling apart. Lumos Duo..." A white flash of light blasted from his wand and tore Silke's corpse to pieces. She would be no more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cling. Cling. Clang. The sword clattered against ivory, the sounds of a girl huffing and puffing could be heard. Fire erupted above her as she dived to it's side, carving though it's right flank. The Erumpent screamed with a burst of flames as it desperately tried to kick her. Using this to her advantage she ducked the leg, stabbed into it's stomach and pushed the sword up. As the Erumpent pushed itself back up, it had no clue Alexis was already on it. There was blood everywhere. The best stumbled forward a few steps then fell.

Alexis pulled her sword out of the beast. "I'm sorry, but you attacked me." She sighed and look towards the sky. "If I can't pull this off...I'm dead." She looked down at her feet. "And so is she. I made a promise."

Board index » Server » Roleplay