WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The diary of Doree Bare-My time at Hogwarts.
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

This diary is bound in deep blue covering, its pages, seemingly empty are protected with as many spells a fourth year can muster. If the protections are penetrated, the inside cover reveals a neat, if a bit loopy, cursive.

My only regret about starting a diary is that I did not start one sooner, so much has happened to me here ar Hogwarts, both good, and bad. I shall start with the most recent events, as I do not recall too far back. Well, a couple weeks ago I met for the first time I boy named Ward, what an odd name..He is quite the idiot for a seventh year. He was in a fight with this other girl in my house, Ally, while he is skilled in the art of magic, he is misguided on how to use it. He was flying these nasty spells everywhere, one that summons black tentacles to immobilize and then beat on whoever was caught in its grasp, I was...Hm, well, we finnally became a bit friendly, although I came up with a new game...Jinx Ward.

Next, I shall describe the stupidity of boys..This one boy, Frank, asked me to Madam Pudfoots out of nowhere, and I was immediately suspicious. My friend, a Slytherin, Damien sent me a warning about him, he seems to have a spurratic dating record, being unfaithful to those he dates. He approached me with a manticore spike, one of the requirements for a spell I need to accomplish this year, I immediately used one of my favorite spells Locomotor upon the spike, and demanded he give me answers. While he claims to have been obliviated and is trying to change, I chased him out of the hall with his own gift, perhaps a bit harsh, but think of the girls he cheated on..

I suppose I better describe some of my friends. I'm friendly with many people, but there are only a few I really hang out with, Liss, and Zerina. They are both very intelligent, perhaps one of the reasons we are friends. Liss, is in Slytherin, and she has a gift for magic, although she gets a bit caught up in the whole house thing, even though I tell her everytime "Your house doesn't make or unmake you." Zerina, we just met, she is a bit of a odd one in this school, she is Arabic and British, bit of an odd combination. However, she is very smart and we work on our classwork together.

One last thing for tonight, then a bit of information I might want to know someday..A couple of days ago, I was a involved a bit in a fight, I did not throw spells, but I managed to break it up. Apparently, one of the dumber second years enjoyed casting her new spells upon another second year. He retaliated, and a few hours later, I see him come up the stairs into the Library, the dumb girl close on his heel. Before I could help him to the hospital wing, she sent a stinging hex or something similar into his back, before I could stop her. I body-bound her and ran to fetch Delia, one of the Gryffindoor prefects. They resolved the fight, and I hopefully showed Delia I could do the mature thing, as next year, I will be applying to be a Prefect.

Favorite Spells: Locomotor, Aguamenti, Locomotor Mortis, Petrificus Totalus, Orchideous, Disillusion.
Goals: Learn how to send messages with my Patronous. Start some kind of Charms Club. Perform the Levicorpus charm.

Last edited by Elmette on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:21 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

The idiotic boy who asked me out, Frank, is evidently also insane. Today, he first had an emotional break-down and then lost it entirely. He kept saying that he cannot stay in Hogwarts because he needs to go on some epic quest. The others who were watching, Ward, some boy named Priggo, some firl in my house, Kari, and myself immedaitely told him to head to Madam Pomfrey. He told us no, he had to go on this quest. We ended up having to Disarm him and Petrify him a few times before Priggo finally managed to Side-Arm him to St. Mungos. Although Priggo said he ran away, he claims that he went and was cured of some potion that made him act in such a way, I believe otherwise.

Not long after that, there was a bit of a fight between Ward and this boy Drado, who is supposed to be quite skilled. Although I left to do homework before spells left wands, I have a feeling there was a duel. On the lighter side of things, I am almost finished with my curriculum. Once I am finished, and after break, I will finally be able to apply for Prefect, I am unsure if there is a Prefect position open, but I have met most of the Prefects, but not the female prefect of m house, so, perhaps there is a position.

I want to thank you for being a part of my forget-me-nots and marigolds.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

The boy is at it again. Frank had almost let his life and education slip away from him, I had thought it stupid to trasnfer to Durmstrang, so I followed him to the Hogs Head to try to convince him to stay. The way he looked at me, I fear I was the reason he was going to be transfering, all over some stupid puppy love. He had slipped away from me for a moment, but I managed to catch up to him. I was going to make him say it, to make him realize that affection shouldn't run his life, but then he had some sort of seizure and I had to rush him to Madam Pomfrey. I left him to rest while I went to go turn in all my fourth year work, I am a fifth year now! After I had seen Madam Pince, I was going to go visit him in the hospital wing, only to find him flirting and canoodling with some girl named Jula. ((Yes, I had to do it, I had to say canoodling)) I did not wish to ruin their newly formed relationship by telling her his dating record, and the fact that he just gave the gift he offered me an hour before to her. A first year and a repeating fourth year, disgusting.

The day after that, Ward wanted to take me to the Shrieking Shack to get some kind of special ring that will make me immune to certain spells like Jellylegs and Gust of Wind. We got there and found it infested with Werewolves, it took forever to fight our way through the place. Anyways, in the end, we got the ring and some hood that evidently increases brainpower. Both Frank and Ward asked me to join some anti-dark arts group, and while Ward's group consists of some of my friends, I will be asking Seril to help me start a charms group soon, so I am unsure if I should join or not. My powers have grown in the past year, just yesterday I defeated Frank in a duel with little effort, I am going to be speaking with Professor Dumbledore soon about becoming a prefect.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:34 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Much has happened since I last wrote. Professor Flitwick has allowed me to start my Charms Club, I have moved on to my Sixth Year, learned to Apparate, and much much more. I suppose I better write about my schooling, I breezed through the schoolwork for Fifth Year, and then used it along with my textbooks to study for the O.W.L's. While they were murder to do, I knew most of the material on them, I passed eight of my O.W.L's and took nine. I passed D.A.D.A, Advanced Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, Divination, Herbology, Potions, Charms, and History of Magic, and failed Arithmancy. I still do not know what I wish to be in life, perhaps I will work for the Ministry..

I believe I have matured aswell, I am no longer so quick to draw my wand, noticing boys a bit more, one in particular, Seril. I have become a bit more social, went to a curfew party and went out to gather ingredients with some of my friends, Liss, Sierra, and a girl named Mel. We are all going to Paris next week to go shopping, should be fun. Anyways, Charms Club..Melissa, who is quite good at drawing, agreed to make me a cool picture for the flyers, I will be having a sign-up sheet in the Entrance Hall.

As I have matured, so have my powers, I need to find that idiotic Slytherin boy and the other boy who saved him from me taking him to Flitwick, I am positive I will be able to kick his [censored] now that I am a sixth year. Anyways, I suppose I need to clean jelly off my robes, so, write back soon.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:41 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Seril is so cute, he has that Quidditch body, I invited him and Sierra to a party the other day, it was fun, I made PiƱa Coladas. We are going to Paris next week with Liss, Mel, Reed, Seril, and Sierra, it will be fun. I am always swarmed Classwork now that I am Sixth Year. I am going to buy some new make-up while I am in Paris. I am going to try to pretty myself up to try to impress some boys. *A smily face*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:24 pm 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

Alot has happened since I last wrote, I better start with the most important. Me and Seril have started dating, he means alot to me and is very sweet. It began last week when we went to a party me and Sierra had in Egypt, when he was dared to kiss me, we held it for awhile, he was quite good. Then, the next day he left me a rose and a very sweet letter and I, despite my beliefs, made the first move by really kissing him for real. We went to Madam Puddifoot's for tea and have been spending alot of time together. I don't know whether or not I should call him my "boyfriend." I fear that he is like most older boys in my school, holding "sleep overs", hopefully he is not, I am not ready for -that- yet.

We had a BLAST at the party in Egypt, even if I was a tad bit drunk. Sierra, Seril, Cai, Mel, and I played a really bad game of truth or dare. I had to go into the Archaeologists tent without a top, oh god, that was horrible. We are going again this weekend. I want to ask Seril about his feelings towards the touchy subject soon, perhaps before the party.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:30 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

*Doree does not write an entry, but insteads just writes some lyrics to a song*

I said I wanna touch the earth
I wanna break it in my hands
I wanna grow something wild and unruly

I wanna sleep on the hard ground
In the comfort of your arms
On a pillow of bluebonnets
In a blanket made of stars

Oh it sounds good to me I said

Cowboy take me away
Fly this girl as high as you can
Into the wild blue
Set me free, oh, I pray
Closer to heaven above
And closer to you closer to you

I wanna walk and not run
I wanna skip and not fall
I wanna look at the horizon
And not see a building standing tall

I wanna be the only one
For miles and miles
Except for maybe you and
Your simple smile

Oh it sounds good to me
Yes it sounds so good to me

Cowboy take me away
Into the wild blue
Set me free oh I pray
Closer to Heaven above and
Closer to you closer to you

I said I wanna touch the earth
I wanna break it in my hands
I wanna grow something wild and unruly
Oh it sounds so good to me
Cowboy take me away
Into the wild blue
Set me free oh I pray
Closer to heaven above and
Closer to you closer to you
Closer to you
Cowboy take me away,
Closer to you

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:33 am 
Forum Third Year
Forum Third Year

So much has happened since I last wrote, I suppose I should write about the Alexis ordeal. Everyone seemed so mad at me about this, yet, if they were in my shoes, they would have felt the same way. I do not distrust Seril as Nina thinks, I had been told not once, but twice, that Seril was cheating on me with Alexis. So, I went to talk with Alexis and Seril about it, Alexis said they did not and I was just paranoid. Yet, I still wanted to talk to Seril about it. I found Seril and told him about the letters, and he told me nothing had happened between them, and I was relieved. Thats when Alexis came down and said that she had left Flow, her chicken in his room that morning. I immidiately thought the worst, that Seril had slept with her. I threw a spell at her, which she deflected and threw a more powerful one at me. I ran off to my room crying. Seril came up to my room and made everything better by saying that Alexis only slept in his dorm, in different beds, because the other girls were mean to her. The next day, Alexis came up to my house while I was relaxing in the pool with Reed. She demanded an apology, I apologized for throwing the spell at her, but she claimed I had been ranting in the Entrance Hall about it and telling everyone she was a whore, which I had not. Me and Alexis stopped speaking after that, not like we had much anyways.

Seril left to Hawaii for a few weeks, and I felt different while he was gone. I had missed him so. While he was away, there was a dementor attack. We were having a party in the pool on the third floor when we heard their horrible screeching. Perhaps it was the party that brought them upon us, Jack had filled the pool with a Euphoria and Cherry Soda mix, and we were all so happy. We were quickly snapped out of our giddyness when we heard their screech and rushed downstairs. We heard the noise coming from outside and saw that dozens of dementors had showed up. We were proud and foolish, we weren't going to let those happy-suckers attack our school, and we drew our wands for battle. Their attack was relentless, and I got knocked-out in the battle, however, I was revived by Nina. I staggered inside the school to rest and heal my wounds. After I had healed, I went back out to help Nina get people inside. Then I heard Kalara screaming that someone had fallen, as I had. I dashed across the grounds and saw Callie on the ground, unconcious. After reviving her, Jack and I helped her back to the castle, thats when I saw Nina's...Demon, or beast, or..Monster. Thirty feet tall, the thing rushed at the Dementors. Creed, Nina, and I were the only ones still outside, but I kept my mouth shut and went back inside. While I know that creature could not have been a thing of good, Nina wouldn't have summoned it unless it was a dire emergency, she is a smart girl. We waited in the Hufflepuff common while the teachers and staff beat back the dementors. That was the end of the dementors for awhile, but then, I came down from the common room one night to see a bunch of students gathered around Jack. He was telling them that he had been attacked by another Dementor in the forest, but was fine, and it was safe to return to bed. We were sending kids back to bed when Jack and Angel left the castle for the forest, I followed them, worrying about them, if Jack fell, Angel would be defenseless, she is young. I saw them at the opening to the forest, talking with Nina and Drado. I had cast a disillusionment spell a few moments before, and they did not see me, well, Nina and Drado did, but Jack did not. I diddn't get much of what they were saying, but Nina and Drado left along with Angel. Jack went into the forest. If there were more in there, he could have easily been overwhelmed, so, I followed him and made sure he got back to the castle.

A few other things had happened while he was away. I came in second in a Wizard Card tournament, with the help of Creed. I tried to repay him with a Gwenog Jones card, but he refused. I had learned a new jinx, the leg-locker jinx. I had asked Professor Flitwick to help me with it, and with his guidance, I managed to do it perfectly my first time.

Seril is back now, and I feel wonderful, the other day we went to Hogsmeade and sat by the water just talking, it was nice until he told me that Terry had written something about me in the boy's bathroom. I was furious, he wrote "If you are looking for a good time, go to Ravenclaw House and ask for Doree Bare." Signed Terry. If Liss follows him so blindly, I will not be able to continue being friends with her.

Board index » Server » Roleplay