WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Confessions of a sinner by Pedro Miguel
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:14 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

I’m a sinner, I confess, I made terrible things, I confess. This is the story of my sins, and how I become what I am today.

When I was 6 years it was given to me an amulet, that amulet, was an heirloom of family, I had to guard it and keep it at all times. The amulet was not a simple piece of metal, it was magic, and when I most needed it, granted me wisdom, and advices to do what I needed to do.

I was always a man, or boy, interested in power, and a disaster made me interested, in understand, and control death itself. So I got involved in very dark magic, and so I was consumed.

Some months ago, I did some bad things, things that I did not wanted to continue to do, so the amulet showed is true face, and controlled my spirit and my body. For months I was a prisoner in my own body, just watching him to control my body, and do terrible deeds, He made so terrible things that I refuse to write them here.

But then something happened, somehow after doing such a terrible and evil act, I regained control over my spirit, and then finally my body. In confusion and despair I apparated in a snowy, desolated place so I could not hurt anyone more, I was walking for days, trying to regain fully control of myself, and so I saw the amulet burn me, and finally understood, what did controlled me all this time. I managed to take the amulet off, and in the top of huge snowy cliff, I throw it to the sea. After that I loosed all my forces and in an act of desperation I apparated to a place I knew so well, Home.

I was in coma for a weak, at least that’s what they told me. My parents got delighted when they found me, after 5 years of search, I was there at home. I look to this words and wished I had other parents, parents that would actually care for me, and not just wanting to use me, to their evil deeds. So after I waked up, they demanded to know all that happened to me, and now that I was there, they were never gonna let me leave, until I was cured from my illness, or as they say my goodness.

Oh it was terrible days, I was tortured, mangled, violated, all that normal parents would not allow to happens to their son. My father really wanted to know what happened to me, and most important what happened to the amulet, I did not wanted to say to him what happened, and so he violated my thoughts, he tried to enter my mind, and I tried to resist, but after months of suffering he finally broke me, he was very mad when he got to know what happened to the amulet, he thought now it was lost forever, so he beat me up, and left, leaving me in that room, without food or water. After some days, my mother, I don’t know if of love for is son, or the wish of turning my mind, she gave me food and water and took care of my wounds. She talked to me all nights, when my father was away, telling me her dreams of power and control. Well, I listened to her, and saw there a opportunity to leave, so I tricked her, I said I thought the same way, I said I saw the truth, and I gained her trust!

It did not took long until she gave me my wand back, and when she did, my father entered the room, and got really mad, he pointed his wand at me, but I was faster and putted him unconscious, My mother scared, tried to take out her wand, but I was faster and hold her hands, and said: “Mother, I’m sorry, I’m not the son you wished I was, but I thank you and love you for what you did, from this day, I will never again search for power, and will always try to do good, and not evil. Goodbye mother.” And after that she hugged me, told me she loved me, and told for me to be careful and leave. And so I did, I apparated in my grandmother house, in London, and she left me stay with her, and asked no questions, she said she was just happy, because I was back, back in body, back in soul, back..to my former self.

This ends my confession, from now I’m gonna do my best to resist power, and evil. But will I make it? Will I resist it when it falls to my lap? I hope I do! I hope I do!

Board index » Server » Roleplay